Commerce, croissance, pauvreté et inégalités dans les PED : une revue de littérature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Ali Trabelsi & Naoufel Liouane, 2013. "Trade Liberalization and Fight Against Poverty," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(2), pages 370-375.
- FE, Doukouré Charles, 2010.
"Réduction de Droits de Douane et Convergence Réelle dans l'UEMOA
[Tariffs Reduction and Real Convergence in WAEMU]," MPRA Paper 26763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Anna Lipchitz & Audrey Rousson, 2009.
"Aid for Trade in Developing Countries: Complex Linkages for Real Effectiveness,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 21(2), pages 243-290.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Anna Lipchitz & Audrey Rousson, 2008. "Aid for trade in developing countries: complex linkages for real effectiveness," Post-Print hal-00729834, HAL.
- Caroline DAYMON, 2012. "Ouverture Commerciale, Inégalités De Revenu Et Répartition Salariale Dans Les Pays Du Sud Et De L’Est De La Méditerranée," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 35, pages 81-98.
More about this item
KeywordsCommerce; croissance; pauvreté; inégalités; PED; Trade; Growth; poverty; inequalities; developing countries.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt200607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.