Linkages amongst Foreign Direct Investment, Trade and Trade Policy: An Economic Analysis with Applications to the Food Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Munisamy Gopinath & Daniel Pick & Utpal Vasavada, 1999.
"The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment and Trade with an Application to the U.S. Food Processing Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 442-452.
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Pick, Daniel H. & Vasavada, Utpal, 1998. "The Economics Of Foreign Direct Investment And Trade With An Application To The U.S. Food Processing Industry," Working Papers 51205, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Tsunehiro Otsuki & John S. Wilson, 2001. "What price precaution? European harmonisation of aflatoxin regulations and African groundnut exports," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 263-284, October.
- West, D. & Vaughan, O., 1995. "Multinational Firms, Investment and Trade in Canada's Food and Beverage Industry: Policy Implications," Papers 7/95, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1985. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some Microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 474-481, August.
- Barrell, Ray & Pain, Nigel, 1996. "An Econometric Analysis of U.S. Foreign Direct Investment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 200-207, May.
- Lionel Fontagné, 1999. "Foreign Direct Investment and International Trade: Complements or Substitutes?," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 1999/3, OECD Publishing.
- Bolling, H. Christine & Neff, Steven & Handy, Charles R., 1998. "U.S. Foreign Direct Investment in the Western Hemisphere Processed Food Industry," Agricultural Economics Reports 34017, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Chakrabarti, Avik, 2003. "A theory of the spatial distribution of foreign direct investment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 149-169.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Saghaian, Sayed H. & Vickner, Steven S., 1999. "Trade And Foreign Direct Investment Management Strategies For U.S. Processed Food Firms In China," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(02).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boubacar, Inoussa, 2016. "Spatial determinants of U.S. FDI and exports in OECD countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 135-144.
- Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2007. "What a Difference a Day Makes: An Estimate of Potential Gains from Trade Facilitation," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9958, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Anna Lipchitz & Audrey Rousson, 2009.
"Aid for Trade in Developing Countries: Complex Linkages for Real Effectiveness,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 21(2), pages 243-290.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Anna Lipchitz & Audrey Rousson, 2008. "Aid for trade in developing countries: complex linkages for real effectiveness," Post-Print hal-00729834, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.