Foreign Investment, Competitiveness And Trade
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1211 West 22nd St., Suite 216, Oak Brook, IL 60523-2197|
Phone: (630) 571-9393
Fax: (630) 571-9580
Web page: http://www.farmfoundation.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vaughan, Odette S., 1995. "Implications of Foreign Direct Investment for the Canadian Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 244042, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Agriculture Canada, 1995. "Implications of Foreign Direct Investment for the Canadian Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry," Papers 2-95e, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
- Vaughan, Odette & Malanoski, Margaret & West, Don & Handy, Charles, 1994. "Firm Strategies for Accessing Foreign Markets and the Role of Government Policy," Working Papers 244113, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Dhaliwal, Naginder & Baldwin, John R., 2000. "Labour Productivity Differences Between Domestic and Foreign-controlled Establishments in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000118e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- West, D. & Vaughan, O., 1995. "Multinational Firms, Investment and Trade in Canada's Food and Beverage Industry: Policy Implications," Papers 7/95, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
- West, Don & Vaughan, Odette, 1995. "Multinational Firms, Investment and Trade in Canada's Food and Beverage Industry: Policy Implications," Working Papers 244077, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ffaf99:16795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.