Foreign Investment, Competitiveness And Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, John R. & Dhaliwal, Naginder, 2000. "Labour Productivity Differences Between Domestic and Foreign-controlled Establishments in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000118e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Agriculture Canada, 1995. "Implications of Foreign Direct Investment for the Canadian Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry," Papers 2-95e, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
- Vaughan, Odette & Malanoski, Margaret & West, Don & Handy, Charles, 1994. "Firm Strategies for Accessing Foreign Markets and the Role of Government Policy," Working Papers 244113, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- West, D. & Vaughan, O., 1995. "Multinational Firms, Investment and Trade in Canada's Food and Beverage Industry: Policy Implications," Papers 7/95, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
- West, Don & Vaughan, Odette, 1995. "Multinational Firms, Investment and Trade in Canada's Food and Beverage Industry: Policy Implications," Working Papers 244077, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Vaughan, Odette, 1995. "Implications of Foreign Direct Investment for the Canadian Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 244042, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doan, Darcie & Goldstein, Andrew & Zahniser, Steven & Vollrath, Thomas L. & Bolling, H. Christine, 2004. "North American Integration In Agriculture: A Survey Paper," North American Agrifood Integration: Situation and Perspectives, May 2004, Cancun, Mexico 16730, Farm Foundation.
- Sparling, David & Cook, Roberta L., 2000. "Strategic Alliances And Joint Ventures Under Nafta: Concepts And Evidence," Policy Harmonization and Adjustment in the North American Agricultural and Food Industry; Proceedings of the 5th Agricultural and Food Policy - 1999 16778, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ffaf99:16795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/farmfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.