Contact information of International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iat97e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
- 50846 Agricultural Transformation in the New Federal States of Germany
by Paarlberg, Philip L.
- 50845 Agricultural Transition in the New Federal States of Germany
by Koester, Ulrich & Brooks, Karen M.
- 50844 Economic Reform in the Newly Independent States of the Former USSR: Effects on Agricultural Production and Trade to 2005
by Sedik, David J. & Liefert, William M. & Liapis, Peter S.
- 50843 Effects of Market Reforms in the Former Soviet Union on World Grain Trade: Results From A Multi-Market Wheat Trade Model
by Leetmaa, Susan E.
- 50842 Will Baltic Agriculture Survive After EU Accession?
by Frohberg, Klaus & Hartmann, Monika
- 50841 Agricultural Trade Between Central Europe and the EU
by Kiss, Judit
- 50839 Agricultural Implications of EU Eastern Enlargement and the Future of the CAP
by Tangermann, Stefan
- 50838 Integration of the Central and East European Countries Into the European Union: Implications for the CEECs
by Francois, Joseph F.
- 50836 The Political Economy of Agricultural Transition
by Swinnen, Johan F.M.
- 50835 Challenges of the World Trading System For CEE Countries and the FSU
by Ash, Ken & Brink, Lars
- 50834 Agricultural Transition in Central and Eastern Europe
by Buckwell, Allan
- 50833 Privatization and Liberalization and the Transition To A Market Economy: The Former Soviet Union
by Johnson, D. Gale
- 50832 Reintegrating the Reform Countries Into the World Economy
by Siebert, Horst
- 50831 Front Materials