Economic Reform in the Newly Independent States of the Former USSR: Effects on Agricultural Production and Trade to 2005
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://iatrcweb.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blanchard, O. & Aghion, P., 1996. "On insider privatization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 759-766, April.
- Stefan Tangermann, 1993. "Economic Reform and World Agricultural Markets," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(4), pages 33-48, December.
- D Gale Johnson, 1993. "Trade Effects of Dismantling the Socialized Agriculture of the Former Soviet Union," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(4), pages 21-31, December.
- William M. Liefert & David J. Sedik & Robert B. Koopman & Eugenia Serova & Olga Melyukhina, 1996. "Producer Subsidy Equivalents for Russian Agriculture: Estimation and Interpretation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 792-798.
- Tyers, Rod, 1994. "Economic reform in Europe and the former Soviet Union: implications for international food markets," Research reports 99, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- William M Liefert & Robert B Koopman & Edward C Cook, 1993. "Agricultural Reform in the Former USSR*," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(4), pages 49-68, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iat97e:50844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.