Economic Reform in the Newly Independent States of the Former USSR: Effects on Agricultural Production and Trade to 2005
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://iatrcweb.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blanchard, O. & Aghion, P., 1996. "On insider privatization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 759-766, April.
- Stefan Tangermann, 1993. "Economic Reform and World Agricultural Markets," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 35(4), pages 33-48, December.
- Tyers, Rod, 1994. "Economic reform in Europe and the former Soviet Union: implications for international food markets," Research reports 99, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- D Gale Johnson, 1993. "Trade Effects of Dismantling the Socialized Agriculture of the Former Soviet Union," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 35(4), pages 21-31, December.
- William M. Liefert, 1994. "Economic Reform and Comparative Advantage in Agriculture in the Newly Independent States," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(3), pages 636-640.
- William M. Liefert & David J. Sedik & Robert B. Koopman & Eugenia Serova & Olga Melyukhina, 1996. "Producer Subsidy Equivalents for Russian Agriculture: Estimation and Interpretation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 792-798.
- William M Liefert & Robert B Koopman & Edward C Cook, 1993. "Agricultural Reform in the Former USSR*," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 35(4), pages 49-68, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iat97e:50844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.