Producer Subsidy Equivalents for Russian Agriculture: Estimation and Interpretation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liefert, William M., 2005. "Decomposing Changes in Agricultural Price Gaps," Working Papers 14592, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Sedik, David J. & Liefert, William M. & Liapis, Peter S., 1997. "Economic Reform in the Newly Independent States of the Former USSR: Effects on Agricultural Production and Trade to 2005," 1997: Economic Transition in Central and East Europe, and the Former Soviet Union: Implications ... Symposium, June 12-14, 1997, Berlin, Germany 50844, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Cheng, Fuzhi & Orden, David, 2005. "Exchange Rate Misalignment and Its Effects on Agricultural Producer Support Estimates: Empirical Evidence from India and China," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19121, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cheng, Fuzhi & Orden, David, 2005. "Exchange rate misalignment and its effects on agricultural producer support estimates," MTID discussion papers 81, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cheng, Fuzhi & Orden, David, 2006. "Exchange Rate Misalignment and Its Effects on Agricultural Producer Support Estimates (PSEs) in India," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25299, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & Nivievskyi, Oleg & von der Malsburg, Emanuel Elsner & Movchan, Veronika, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Ukraine," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48512, World Bank.
- Shick, Olga, 2002. "Adjustment of Conventional PSE's Methodology for Economy in Transition," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24780, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Strokov, Sergei, 1996. "Analysis of agricultural policy in Russia," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000018173, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- William M. Liefert, 2009. "Decomposing changes in agricultural price gaps: an application to Russia," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(1), pages 15-28, January.
- Liefert, William M. & Liefert, Olga, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Russia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48386, World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:78:y:1996:i:3:p:792-798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.