Economic reform in Europe and the former Soviet Union: implications for international food markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Richard H, Jr & Alderman, Harold, 1992.
"Sources of Income Inequality in Rural Pakistan: A Decomposition Analysis,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(4), pages 591-608, November.
- Adams, Richard H. Jr. & Alderman, Harold, 1992. "Sources of income inequality in rural Pakistan : a decomposition analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 836, The World Bank.
- von Braun, Joachim & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 1991. "Income sources of malnourished people in rural areas: Microlevel information and policy implications," IFPRI working papers 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gertler, Paul & Locay, Luis & Sanderson, Warren, 1987.
"Are user fees regressive? : The welfare implications of health care financing proposals in Peru,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 67-88.
- Paul J. Gertler & Luis Locay & Warren C. Sanderson, 1987. "Are User Fees Regressive? The Welfare Implications of Health Care Financing Proposals in Peru," NBER Working Papers 2299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 112-134.
- Bhalla, Surjit S, 1979. "Measurement Errors and the Permanent Income Hypothesis: Evidence from Rural India," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 295-307, June.
- Griliches, Zvi & Hausman, Jerry A., 1986. "Errors in variables in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 93-118, February.
- Glewwe, Paul & van der Gaag, Jacques, 1990. "Identifying the poor in developing countries: Do different definitions matter?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 803-814, June.
- Bouis, Howarth E. & Haddad, Lawrence J., 1992. "Are estimates of calorie-income fxelasticities too high? : A recalibration of the plausible range," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 333-364, October.
- Duncan, Gregory M., 1987. "A simplified approach to M-estimation with application to two-stage estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 373-389, March.
- Rashid Amjad, 1986. "Impact of Workers' Remittances from the Middle East on Pakistan's Economy: Some Selected Issues," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 757-785.
- Guilkey, David K. & Popkin, Barry M. & Akin, John S. & Wong, Emelita L., 1989. "Prenatal care and pregnancy outcome in Cebu, Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 241-272, April.
- Alderman, Harold & Sahn, David E. & Arulpragasam, Jehan, 1991. "Food subsidies and exchange rate distortions in Mozambique," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 395-404, October.
- Cornwell, Christopher & Rupert, Peter, 1988. "Efficient Estimation with Panel Data: An Empirical Comparison of Instrumental Variables Estimators," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(2), pages 149-155, April.
- Gersovitz, Mark, 1983. "Savings and Nutrition at Low Incomes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(5), pages 841-855, October.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 2002.
"Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 88-97, January.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 1985. "Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 370-379, October.
- Gaiha, Raghav, 1988. "Income Mobility in Rural India," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 279-302, January.
- Behrman, Jere R & Deolalikar, Anil B, 1987. "Will Developing Country Nutrition Improve with Income? A Case Study for Rural South India," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(3), pages 492-507, June.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Barrera, Albino, 1990. "The role of maternal schooling and its interaction with public health programs in child health production," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 69-91, January.
- Glewwe, Paul, 1986. "The distribution of income in Sri Lanka in 1969-1970 and 1980-1981 : A decomposition analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 255-274, December.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Stern, Nicholas, 1991. "Poverty in Palanpur," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 23-55, January.
- Musgrove, Philip, 1979. "Permanent Household Income and Consumption in Urban South America," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 355-368, June.
- Nadeem A. Burney, 1987. "Workers' Remittances from the Middle East and their Effect on Pakistan's Economy," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 745-753.
- Nomaan Majid & Khalid M Nadvi, 1987. "Agrarian Transition in Sind: An Analysis of Interlinked Rural Factor Markets," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 433-446.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2001. "Modeling Agricultural Trade Liberalization. A Review," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20758, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alejandro Gutiérrez, 1997. "Public spending and capital stock accumulation in the Venezuelan agricultural sector," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 22(13), pages 61-92, January-D.
- Weyerbrock, Silvia, 2001. "The impact of agricultural productivity increases in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe on world agricultural markets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 237-251, December.
- Anderson, Kym, 1995.
"Agricultural Competitiveness After the Uruguay Round,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(03), December.
- Anderson, Kym, 1995. "Agricultural Competitiveness After the Uruguay Round," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148786, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sedik, David J. & Liefert, William M. & Liapis, Peter S., 1997. "Economic Reform in the Newly Independent States of the Former USSR: Effects on Agricultural Production and Trade to 2005," 1997: Economic Transition in Central and East Europe, and the Former Soviet Union: Implications ... Symposium, June 12-14, 1997, Berlin, Germany 50844, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Duncan, Ronald C., 1997. "World food markets into the 21st century: commodity risk management policies," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(3), September.
- Johnson, D. Gale, 1997. "North American And The World Grain Market," Trade Research Center Special Reports 29177, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Anderson, Kym, 1995. "Impacts of New Multilateral and Regional Integration Agreements on Agricultural Competitiveness of Advanced Economies," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183378, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rejesus, Roderick M. & Heisey, Paul W. & Smale, Melinda, 1999. "Sources of Productivity Growth in Wheat: A Review of Recent Performance and Medium- to Long-Term Prospects," Economics Working Papers 7693, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
More about this item
KeywordsFood industry and trade Europe; Eastern.; Food industry and trade Former Soviet republics.; Food prices.; Europe; Eastern Economic policy 1989-; Former Soviet republics Economic policy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .