Economic reform in Europe and the former Soviet Union: implications for international food markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2001. "Modeling Agricultural Trade Liberalization. A Review," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20758, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anderson, Kym, 1995.
"Agricultural Competitiveness After the Uruguay Round,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(03), December.
- Anderson, Kym, 1995. "Agricultural Competitiveness After the Uruguay Round," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148786, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sedik, David J. & Liefert, William M. & Liapis, Peter S., 1997. "Economic Reform in the Newly Independent States of the Former USSR: Effects on Agricultural Production and Trade to 2005," 1997: Economic Transition in Central and East Europe, and the Former Soviet Union: Implications ... Symposium, June 12-14, 1997, Berlin, Germany 50844, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Duncan, Ronald C., 1997. "World food markets into the 21st century: commodity risk management policies," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(3), September.
- Alejandro Gutiérrez, 1997. "Public spending and capital stock accumulation in the Venezuelan agricultural sector," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 22(13), pages 61-92, January-D.
- Weyerbrock, Silvia, 2001. "The impact of agricultural productivity increases in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe on world agricultural markets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 237-251, December.
- Johnson, D. Gale, 1997. "North American And The World Grain Market," Trade Research Center Special Reports 29177, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Anderson, Kym, 1995. "Impacts of New Multilateral and Regional Integration Agreements on Agricultural Competitiveness of Advanced Economies," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183378, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rejesus, Roderick M. & Heisey, Paul W. & Smale, Melinda, 1999. "Sources of Productivity Growth in Wheat: A Review of Recent Performance and Medium- to Long-Term Prospects," Economics Working Papers 7693, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
More about this item
KeywordsFood industry and trade Europe; Eastern.; Food industry and trade Former Soviet republics.; Food prices.; Europe; Eastern Economic policy 1989-; Former Soviet republics Economic policy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .