Contact information of International Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
- 274805 Table of Contents
- 183450 Index
- 183448 Synoptic View
by Thompson, Robert L.
- 183447 Discussion Report Section VII
by Rohrbach, D.D.
- 183446 Maintaining the Edge: The Case of Cassava Technology Transfer in Thailand
by Henry, Guy & Klakhaeng, Kaival & Gottret, Maria Veronica
- 183445 Public and Private R&D in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Falconi, Cesar & Elliott, Howard
- 183444 Asian NARS: Frustrations and Fulfilments
by Byerlee, Derek R. & Pingali, Prabhu L.
- 183442 South African Agricultural Competitiveness: A Profit Function Approach to the Effects of Policies and Technology
by Khatri, Yougesh & Thirtle, Colin & Van Zyl, Johan
- 183441 Accounting for Productivity Differences in European Agriculture: Cointegration, Multilateral TFPs and R&D Spillovers
by Thirtle, Colin & Ball, V. Eldon & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Townsend, Robert
- 183440 Perceived Productivity, Forgone Future Farm Fruitfulness and Rural Research Resource Rationalization
by Alston, Julian M. & Anderson, Jock R. & Pardey, Philip G.
- 183438 Discussion Report Section VI
by Huffman, Wallace E.
- 183437 Human Capital Investment for Agricultural Competitiveness in West Africa
by Dione, Josue
- 183435 Training of Agricultural Economists in Eastern and Southern Africa
by Ackello-Ogutu, Chris & Mwangi, Wildfred
- 183413 Health and Labour Productivity: Sorting out the Relationships
by Strauss, John & Thomas, Duncan
- 183412 Education and Farm Productivity in Post- 'green revolution' Agriculture in Asia
by Hussain, S. Sajidin & Byerlee, Derek R.
- 183411 Human Capital and African Agricultural Development
by Idachaba, Francis S.
- 183410 Human Capital and Economic Development
by Schultz, T. Paul
- 183409 Discussion Report Section V
by Colman, David
- 183408 Solving the Water Problem of the Middle East
by Braverman, Avishay & Hassid, Nehemiah & Drori, Shalom
- 183407 Trade-related Intellectual Property Rights for Genetic Resources: Implications for Developing Countries
by Bhat, Mahadev G.
- 183406 Ecological and Socioeconomic Conflicts in Brazilian Reforestation Policies
by Santana, Antonio C. de & Bacha, Carlos Jose Caetano & Barros, Antonio A.A. de & Teixeira, Erly C.
- 183405 Natural Resource Implications of Agricultural Trade Liberalization
by Abler, David G. & Rodriguez, Adrian G. & Shortle, James S.
- 183404 Economic Factors and Policies Encouraging Environmentally Detrimental Land Use Practices in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Ehui, Simeon K. & Williams, Timothy & Swallow, Brent
- 183403 The Formulation of Environmental Policies for a Market-oriented Agriculture in the Baltic States
by Duzinskas, Raimundas
- 183402 Valuation and Remuneration of Countryside Stewardship Performed by Agriculture and Forestry
by Merlo, Maurizio & Ferro, Ottone & Povellato, Andrea
- 183401 Discussion Report Section IV
by Schmitz, P. Michael
- 183400 Raising Agricultural Productivity: The Role of Women Farmers
by Mehra, Rekha
- 183399 The Impact of Economic Transformation on the Development of Rural Areas in Central and Eastern European Countries
by Zegar, Jozef St.
- 183398 New Technologies and the Competitiveness of High- and Low-potential Rural Areas in Asia and Africa
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Delgado, Christopher L.
- 183397 Technological Progress and International Trade: The Case of the Less Developed ASEAN Countries
by Reed, Michael & Salvacruz, Joseph
- 183396 Transaction Costs, Market Failures, Competitiveness and the State
by Fafchamps, Marcel & De Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 183395 Is There a Need for Governmental Interference to Improve the Competitiveness of Rural Areas?
by Sarris, Alexander H.
- 183394 Discussion Report Section III
by Fafchamps, M.
- 183393 Political Economic Analysis in Agricultural Trade and Competitiveness
by Schmitz, Andrew
- 183392 Economic Growth: The Role of Institutions and Political Economy
by Freebairn, John
- 183391 Constitutions, Institutions and the Political Economy of Farm Policies: What Empirical Content?
by Beghin, John C. & Fafchamps, Marcel
- 183390 The Political Economy and Institutional Determinants of Public Policy in Agriculture
by De Gorter, Harry & Swinnen, Jo
- 183389 Political Economic Processes and Collective Decision Making
by Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K. & Veld, Klaas T. van't
- 183388 Public Policy for Agriculture: The Role of Constitutions, Institutions and Political Economy
by Zusman, Pinhas
- 183387 Discussion Report Section II
by McClatchy, Don
- 183386 The Macroeconomics of Adjustment in Sub-Saharan Countries: Results and Lessons
by Husain, Ishrat
- 183385 Success Stories of Adjustment: Results and Lessons from Africa and Latin America
by Martin, Frederic & Lariviere, Sylvain & Staatz, John M.
- 183383 The Transformation from Low-income Agricultural Economies
by Shaffer, James D. & Wen, Simei
- 183382 Revisiting Structural Transformation: Ethics, Politics and Economics of Underdevelopment
by Lele, Uma & Emerson, Robert & Beilock, Richard P.
- 183381 Transition Strategies Towards a New World Order for Five Rural Worlds
by Calkins, Peter H.
- 183380 Discussion Report Section I
by Johnson, R.W.M.
- 183379 New Trade Relations: A Developing Country Perspective
by Hernandez-Estrada, Julio
- 183378 Impacts of New Multilateral and Regional Integration Agreements on Agricultural Competitiveness of Advanced Economies
by Anderson, Kym
- 183377 Firm Resources, Industrial Organization and Austrian Economics: The Bases for a New Strategic Management Approach to Competitiveness
by Westgren, Randall E.
- 183376 Trade, Foreign Direct Investment and Competitiveness in the European Food Industries
by Traill, Bruce & Gomes Da Silva, Joao
- 183375 Agriculture and Economic Recovery in African Countries
by Spencer, Dunstan S.C. & Badiane, Ousmane
- 183374 Agricultural Competitiveness and Global Trade: Looking at the Future of Agriculture Through a Crystal Ball
by Petit, Michel & Gnaegy, Suzanne
- 183373 Where is Agriculture Heading in Central and Eastern Europe? Emerging Markets and the New Role for the Government
by Csaki, Csaba
- 183372 Leonard K. Elmhirst Lecture: The Limited but Essential Role of Government in Agriculture and Rural Life
by Johnson, D. Gale
- 183371 Opening Address By The President of Zimbabwe
by Mugabe, R.G.
- 183370 Front matter