International Association of Agricultural Economists
1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe
- 183450 Index
- 183448 Synoptic View
by Thompson, Robert L.
- 183447 Discussion Report Section VII
by Rohrbach, D.D.
- 183446 Maintaining the Edge: The Case of Cassava Technology Transfer in Thailand
by Henry, Guy & Klakhaeng, Kaival & Gottret, Maria Veronica
- 183445 Public and Private R&D in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Falconi, Cesar & Elliott, Howard
- 183444 Asian NARS: Frustrations and Fulfilments
by Byerlee, Derek R. & Pingali, Prabhu L.
- 183442 South African Agricultural Competitiveness: A Profit Function Approach to the Effects of Policies and Technology
by Khatri, Yougesh & Thirtle, Colin & Van Zyl, Johan
- 183441 Accounting for Productivity Differences in European Agriculture: Cointegration, Multilateral TFPs and R&D Spillovers
by Thirtle, Colin & Ball, V. Eldon & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Townsend, Robert
- 183440 Perceived Productivity, Forgone Future Farm Fruitfulness and Rural Research Resource Rationalization
by Alston, Julian M. & Anderson, Jock R. & Pardey, Philip G.
- 183438 Discussion Report Section VI
by Huffman, Wallace E.
- 183437 Human Capital Investment for Agricultural Competitiveness in West Africa
by Dione, Josue
- 183435 Training of Agricultural Economists in Eastern and Southern Africa
by Ackello-Ogutu, Chris & Mwangi, Wildfred
- 183413 Health and Labour Productivity: Sorting out the Relationships
by Strauss, John & Thomas, Duncan
- 183412 Education and Farm Productivity in Post- 'green revolution' Agriculture in Asia
by Hussain, S. Sajidin & Byerlee, Derek R.
- 183411 Human Capital and African Agricultural Development
by Idachaba, Francis S.
- 183410 Human Capital and Economic Development
by Schultz, T. Paul
- 183409 Discussion Report Section V
by Colman, David
- 183408 Solving the Water Problem of the Middle East
by Braverman, Avishay & Hassid, Nehemiah & Drori, Shalom
- 183407 Trade-related Intellectual Property Rights for Genetic Resources: Implications for Developing Countries
by Bhat, Mahadev G.
- 183406 Ecological and Socioeconomic Conflicts in Brazilian Reforestation Policies
by Santana, Antonio C. de & Bacha, Carlos Jose Caetano & Barros, Antonio A.A. de & Teixeira, Erly C.
- 183405 Natural Resource Implications of Agricultural Trade Liberalization
by Abler, David G. & Rodriguez, Adrian G. & Shortle, James S.
- 183404 Economic Factors and Policies Encouraging Environmentally Detrimental Land Use Practices in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Ehui, Simeon K. & Williams, Timothy & Swallow, Brent
- 183403 The Formulation of Environmental Policies for a Market-oriented Agriculture in the Baltic States
by Duzinskas, Raimundas
- 183402 Valuation and Remuneration of Countryside Stewardship Performed by Agriculture and Forestry
by Merlo, Maurizio & Ferro, Ottone & Povellato, Andrea
- 183401 Discussion Report Section IV
by Schmitz, P. Michael
- 183400 Raising Agricultural Productivity: The Role of Women Farmers
by Mehra, Rekha
- 183399 The Impact of Economic Transformation on the Development of Rural Areas in Central and Eastern European Countries
by Zegar, Jozef St.
- 183398 New Technologies and the Competitiveness of High- and Low-potential Rural Areas in Asia and Africa
by Otsuka, Keijiro & Delgado, Christopher L.
- 183397 Technological Progress and International Trade: The Case of the Less Developed ASEAN Countries
by Reed, Michael & Salvacruz, Joseph
- 183396 Transaction Costs, Market Failures, Competitiveness and the State
by Fafchamps, Marcel & De Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth
- 183395 Is There a Need for Governmental Interference to Improve the Competitiveness of Rural Areas?
by Sarris, Alexander H.
- 183394 Discussion Report Section III
by Fafchamps, M.
- 183393 Political Economic Analysis in Agricultural Trade and Competitiveness
by Schmitz, Andrew
- 183392 Economic Growth: The Role of Institutions and Political Economy
by Freebairn, John
- 183391 Constitutions, Institutions and the Political Economy of Farm Policies: What Empirical Content?
by Beghin, John C. & Fafchamps, Marcel
- 183390 The Political Economy and Institutional Determinants of Public Policy in Agriculture
by De Gorter, Harry & Swinnen, Jo
- 183389 Political Economic Processes and Collective Decision Making
by Rausser, Gordon C. & Simon, Leo K. & Veld, Klaas T. van't
- 183388 Public Policy for Agriculture: The Role of Constitutions, Institutions and Political Economy
by Zusman, Pinhas
- 183387 Discussion Report Section II
by McClatchy, Don
- 183386 The Macroeconomics of Adjustment in Sub-Saharan Countries: Results and Lessons
by Husain, Ishrat
- 183385 Success Stories of Adjustment: Results and Lessons from Africa and Latin America
by Martin, Frederic & Lariviere, Sylvain & Staatz, John M.
- 183383 The Transformation from Low-income Agricultural Economies
by Shaffer, James D. & Wen, Simei
- 183382 Revisiting Structural Transformation: Ethics, Politics and Economics of Underdevelopment
by Lele, Uma & Emerson, Robert & Beilock, Richard P.
- 183381 Transition Strategies Towards a New World Order for Five Rural Worlds
by Calkins, Peter H.
- 183380 Discussion Report Section I
by Johnson, R.W.M.
- 183379 New Trade Relations: A Developing Country Perspective
by Hernandez-Estrada, Julio
- 183378 Impacts of New Multilateral and Regional Integration Agreements on Agricultural Competitiveness of Advanced Economies
by Anderson, Kym
- 183377 Firm Resources, Industrial Organization and Austrian Economics: The Bases for a New Strategic Management Approach to Competitiveness
by Westgren, Randall E.
- 183376 Trade, Foreign Direct Investment and Competitiveness in the European Food Industries
by Traill, Bruce & Gomes Da Silva, Joao
- 183375 Agriculture and Economic Recovery in African Countries
by Spencer, Dunstan S.C. & Badiane, Ousmane
- 183374 Agricultural Competitiveness and Global Trade: Looking at the Future of Agriculture Through a Crystal Ball
by Petit, Michel & Gnaegy, Suzanne
- 183373 Where is Agriculture Heading in Central and Eastern Europe? Emerging Markets and the New Role for the Government
by Csaki, Csaba
- 183372 The Limited but Essential Role of Government in Agriculture and Rural Life
by Johnson, D. Gale
- 183371 Opening Address By The President of Zimbabwe
by Mugabe, R.G.
- 183370 Front matter