Accounting for Productivity Differences in European Agriculture: Cointegration, Multilateral TFPs and R&D Spillovers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Thirtle & P. Bottomley, 1992. "Total Factor Productivity In Uk Agriculture, 1967‐90," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 381-400, September.
- Susan M. Capalbo & V. Eldon Ball & Michael G. S. Denny, 1990. "International Comparisons of Agricultural Productivity: Development and Usefulness," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(5), pages 1292-1297.
- Evenson, Robert E. & Landau, Daniel & Ballou, Dale, 1987. "Agricultural Productivity Measures for U.S. States 1950-82," Evaluating Agricultural Research and Productivity, Proceedings of a Workshop, Atlanta, Georgia, January 29-30, 1987, Miscellaneous Publication 52 50019, University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station.
- D. Cooper & A. J. Rayner & D. Greenaway, 1993. "Constant‐Quality Price Indices For Agricultural Inputs: Tractors And Fertilisers Revisited," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 67-81, January.
- V.E. Ball & J.C. Bureau & J.P. Butault & H.P. Witzke, 1993. "The stock of capital in European Community agriculture," Post-Print hal-01072680, HAL.
- Sargan, John Denis & Bhargava, Alok, 1983. "Testing Residuals from Least Squares Regression for Being Generated by the Gaussian Random Walk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 153-174, January.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Capalbo, Susan M. & Ball, V. Eldon & Denny, Michael G. S., 1990. "International Comparisons of Agricultural Productivity: Development and Usefulness," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 270853, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- D. Schimmelpfennig & C. Thirtle, 1994. "Cointegration, And Causality: Exploring The Relationship Between Agricultural And Productivity," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 220-231, May.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Nishimizu, Mieko, 1978. "U.S. and Japanese Economic Growth, 1952-1974: An International Comparison," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 707-726, December.
- Ball, V Eldon, et al, 1993. "The Stock of Capital in European Community Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 437-450.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Aldaz & Joaquín A. Millán, 2003. "A Comparison of Agricultural Productivity in the European Union Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p223, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Economics; Productivity Analysis; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae94:183441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.