Contact information of University of Minnesota, Agricultural Experiment Station
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umae52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeumnus.html .
- 50030 Future Research Evaluation Needs
by Ruttan, Vernon W.
- 50029 Economic Evaluation of Postharvest (Marketing) Research: Conceptual and Empirical Issues
by Langham, Max R. & Purcell, Joseph C.
- 50028 Evaluating Social Science Research in Agriculture
by Norton, George W.
- 50027 Economic Evaluation of Forestry Research: Synthesis and Methodology
by Seldon, Barry J.
- 50026 The Role of the Private Sector in Transferring Hybrid Corn Technology
by Pray, Carl E. & Echeverria, Ruben G.
- 50025 Evaluating the Research Benefits for Traded Commodities
by Edwards, Geoff W.
- 50024 Research Bias Effects for Input and Output Decisions: An Application to U.S. Cash-Grain Farms
by Huffman, Wallace E.
- 50023 Distribution of Agricultural Research Impacts
by White, Fred C.
- 50022 The Agricultural Knowledge Production Function: An Empirical Look
by Pardey, Philip G.
- 50021 Measuring the Requirements and Benefits of Productivity Maintenance Research
by Blakeslee, Leroy L.
- 50020 Cost Structures, Productivities and the Distribution of Technology Benefits Among Producers for Major U.S. Field Crops
by Cooke, Stephen C. & Sundquist, W. Burt
- 50019 Agricultural Productivity Measures for U.S. States 1950-82
by Evenson, Robert E. & Landau, Daniel & Ballou, Dale