Evaluating Social Science Research in Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freebairn, J W, 1976. "The Value and Distribution of the Benefits of Commodity Price Outlook Information," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 52(138), pages 199-212, June.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Peterson, Willis, 1972. "Social Returns to Public Information Services: Statistical Reporting of U. S. Farm Commodities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 119-130, March.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- John W. Freebairn, 1976.
"Welfare Implications Of More Accurate Rational Forecast Prices,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(2), pages 92-102, August.
- Freebairn, John W., 1976. "Welfare Implications Of More Accurate Rational Forecast Prices," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(02), August.
- David F. Bradford & Harry H. Kelejian, 1978. "The Value of Information for Crop Forecasting with Bayesian Speculators: Theory and Empirical Results," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 123-144, Spring.
- David F. Bradford & Harry H. Kelejian, 1977. "The Value of Information for Crop Forecasting in a Market System: Some Theoretical Issues," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 519-531.
- Antonovitz, Frances & Roe, Terry L., 1982. "A Measure Of The Value Of Information For The Competitive Firm Under Price Uncertainty," Staff Papers 13702, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey, 1997.
"Policy for Plenty: Measuring the Benefits of Policy-oriented Social Science Research,"
232552, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey, 1998. "Policy for plenty: measuring the benefits of policy-oriented social science research," Impact assessments 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umae52:50028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeumnus.html .