Evaluating Social Science Research in Agriculture
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.maes.umn.edu/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-46, September.
- Bradford, David F & Kelejian, Harry H, 1977. "The Value of Information for Crop Forecasting in a Market System: Some Theoretical Issues," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 519-31, October.
- Freebairn, John W., 1976. "Welfare Implications Of More Accurate Rational Forecast Prices," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(02), August.
- Freebairn, J W, 1976. "The Value and Distribution of the Benefits of Commodity Price Outlook Information," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 52(138), pages 199-212, June.
- David F. Bradford & Harry H. Kelejian, 1978. "The Value of Information for Crop Forecasting with Bayesian Speculators: Theory and Empirical Results," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 123-144, Spring.
- Antonovitz, Frances & Roe, Terry L., 1982. "A Measure Of The Value Of Information For The Competitive Firm Under Price Uncertainty," Staff Papers 13702, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Peterson, Willis, 1972. "Social Returns to Public Information Services: Statistical Reporting of U. S. Farm Commodities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 119-30, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umae52:50028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.