Agricultural Productivity Measures for U.S. States 1950-82
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.maes.umn.edu/|
More information through EDIRC
- Khatri, Yougesh & Thirtle, Colin & Van Zyl, Johan, 1995. "South African Agricultural Competitiveness: A Profit Function Approach to the Effects of Policies and Technology," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183442, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thirtle, C. & Bottomley, P., 1988. "Explaining Total Factor Productivity Change: Returns to R & D in U.K. Agricultural Research," Manchester Working Papers in Agricultural Economics 232809, University of Manchester, School of Economics, Agricultural Economics Department.
- Schimmelpfennig, David & Thirtle, Colin & van Zyl, Johan & Arnade, Carlos & Khatri, Yougesh, 2000.
"Short and long-run returns to agricultural R&D in South Africa, or will the real rate of return please stand up?,"
Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Schimmelpfennig, David & Thirtle, Colin & Zyl, Johan van & Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Khatri, Yougesh, 2000. "Short and long-run returns to agricultural R&D in South Africa, or will the real rate of return please stand up?," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(1), June.
- Luh, Yir-Hueih & Jiang, Wun-Ji & Huang, Szu-Chi, 2016. "Trade-related spillovers and industrial competitiveness: Exploring the linkages for OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 309-325.
- Townsend, R.F. & Kirsten, Johann F. & Vink, Nick, 1998. "Farm size, productivity and returns to scale in agriculture revisited: a case study of wine producers in South Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- Townsend, R. F. & Kirsten, J. & Vink, N., 1998. "Farm size, productivity and returns to scale in agriculture revisited: a case study of wine producers in South Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 175-180, September.
- Ricardo Luis Chaves Feijo, 2001. "The Impact of a Family Farming Credit Program on the Rural Economy of Brazil," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 090, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Vere, D.T., 1998. "Investigating improved pasture productivity change on the New South Wales tablelands," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(1), January.
- Maligaya, Arlyn R. & White, Fred C., 1989. "Agricultural Output Supply And Input Demand Relationships With Endogenous Land Rents," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O., 1992. "Productivity Growth And Input Mix Changes In Food Processing," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 21(1), April.
- Bottomley, Paul & Ozanne, Adam & Thirtle, Colin, 1988. "A Total Factor Productivity Index for U.K. Agriculture 1967-87," Manchester Working Papers in Agricultural Economics 232799, University of Manchester, School of Economics, Agricultural Economics Department.
- Thirtle, Colin & Ball, V. Eldon & Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Townsend, Robert, 1995. "Accounting for Productivity Differences in European Agriculture: Cointegration, Multilateral TFPs and R&D Spillovers," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183441, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Exposito, Pilar, 2002. "Econometric Models of Agriculture in OECD Countries: Production, Income, and Agrarian Employment in Spain, France, Japan, and the Usa, 1965-99," Economic Development 60, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umae52:50019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed