Contact information of North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:naam04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://naamic.tamu.edu/ .
- 163857 Transition Policy and the Structure of the Agriculture of Mexico
by Taylor, Edward J. & Yunez-Naude, Antonio & Paredes, Fernando Barceinas & Dyer, George
- 163856 Defining North American Economic Integration
by Robertson, Raymond
- 163855 North American Agrifood Market Integration: Situation and Perspectives
by Anonymous & Meilke, Karl D. & Knutson, Ronald D. & Ochoa, Rene F. & Rude, James & Yunez-Naude, Antonio
- 163854 North American Agrifood Market Integration: Situation and Perspectives
- 163853 Trade Agreements and Economic Development: Some Observations
by Penn, Kristin
- 163852 European Perspective on Market Integration: Lessons from NAFTA
by Harvey, David R.
- 163850 Risk Management in the Integrated NAFTA Market: Lessons from the Case of BSE
by Caswell, Julie A. & Sparling, David