Multinational Firms, Investment and Trade in Canada's Food and Beverage Industry: Policy Implications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Townshend, J. & Martin, L. & van Duren, E., 1991. "Review of the Canadian Meat Import Act," Papers 7-91, Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada.
- Karl D. Meilke, 1991. "Methods of Measuring Net Benefits for Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(4), pages 823-834, December.
- Martin, L. & van Duren, Erna & Townshend, Jim & Reenstra-Bryant, Robin, 1991. "Review of the Canadian Meat Import Act," Working Papers 244074, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Handy, Charles R. & Bamford, John A., 2000. "Foreign Investment, Competitiveness And Trade," Policy Harmonization and Adjustment in the North American Agricultural and Food Industry; Proceedings of the 5th Agricultural and Food Policy - 1999 16795, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2006. "Linkages amongst Foreign Direct Investment, Trade and Trade Policy: An Economic Analysis with Applications to the Food Sector," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21064, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cagoag:7/95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .