Report NEP-INT-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2337 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Besedes, Tibor, 2010. "Export Differentiation in Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 26362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariana Vijil & Laurent Wagner, 2010. "Does aid for trade enhance export performance? Investigating on the infrastructure channel," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-07, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Josef L. Loening & Masato Higashi, 2010. "Decomposing Terms of Trade Fluctuations in Ethiopia," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 205, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2010. "The Trade–Growth Relationship in Israel Revisited: Evidence from Annual Data, 1960-2004," MPRA Paper 26344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms.Amber & Habib, Sukaina, 2010. "Determinants of Short-Term Export Performance in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 26376, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2010.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Klann, Nils-Hendrik, 2011. "Paying a visit: The Dalai Lama Effect on international trade," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 113, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer, 2010. "The Impact of Preferential Trade Agreements on the Margins of International Trade," wiiw Working Papers 70, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Stergios Skaperdas & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2010. "Trade in the Shadow of Power," Working Papers 101105, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Wastyn, Annelies, 2010. "Competing internationally: On the importance of R&D for export activity," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-071, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Trejos, Alberto, 2010. "Gains from trade and measured total factor productivity," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 711, FGV EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Dang, D Anh, 2010. "Trade Liberalization and Institutional Quality: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 26346, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2010.
- Monika Mrázová & David Vines & Ben Zissimos, 2010. "Is the WTO Article XXIV Bad?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1021, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar, 2010. "The Impact of Geography and Natural Resource Abundance on Growth in Central Asia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_629, Levy Economics Institute.
- Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2010. "Spatial Relocation with Heterogeneous Firms and Heterogeneous Sectors," Research Papers in Economics 2010:17, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2336 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chang Hoon Oh & Michele Fratianni, 2010. "Do Additional Bilateral Investment Treaties Boost Foreign Direct Investments?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 43, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Jérôme Brezillon & Stéphanie Guichard & Dave Turner, 2010. "Trade Linkages in the OECD Trade System," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 811, OECD Publishing.