Determinants of Short-Term Export Performance in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Filipe Lages & Sandy D Jap & David A Griffith, 2008. "The role of past performance in export ventures: a short-term reactive approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(2), pages 304-325, March.
- Lages, Luis Filipe & Leal, Ana Catarina, 2004. "Determinants of Expected Short-term Export Performance Improvement: An Empirical Study of Industrial Exporters," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp463, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade; short-term export performance; Past export performance satisfaction; textile sector of Pakistan.;
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .