Determinants of Short-Term Export Performance in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Filipe Lages & Sandy D Jap & David A Griffith, 2008. "The role of past performance in export ventures: a short-term reactive approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(2), pages 304-325, March.
- Luis Filipe Lages & Ana Catarina Leal, 2004. "Determinants of expected short-term export performance improvement: an empirical study of industrial exporters," Nova SBE Working Paper Series wp463, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dirk Boehe & Luciano Barin Cruz, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility, Product Differentiation Strategy and Export Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 325-346, February.
- Acedo, Francisco J. & Coviello, Nicole & Agustí, María, 2021. "Caution ahead! The long-term effects of initial export intensity and geographic dispersion on INV development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(6).
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani & Sukaina Habib & Amber Osman, 2007. "Determinants of Export Performance in Textile Sector of Pakistan," South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University, Iqra University, vol. 1(1), pages 11-15, Spring.
- Liu, Yulong & Yu, Yang, 2018. "Institutions, firm resources and the foreign establishment mode choices of Chinese firms: The moderating role of home regional institutional development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 111-121.
- Najafi-Tavani, Zhaleh & Robson, Matthew J. & Zaefarian, Ghasem & Andersson, Ulf & Yu, Chong, 2018. "Building subsidiary local responsiveness: (When) does the directionality of intrafirm knowledge transfers matter?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 475-492.
- Mandler, Timo & Sezen, Burcu & Chen, Jieke & Özsomer, Ayşegül, 2021. "Performance consequences of marketing standardization/adaptation: A systematic literature review and future research agenda," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 416-435.
- Luis Filipe Lages, 2016. "VCW—Value Creation Wheel: Innovation, technology, business, and society," Nova SBE Working Paper Series wp600, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics.
- Griffith, David A., 2011. "Insights into gaining access to export financing: Understanding export lenders' ideal exporter profile," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 84-92, January.
- Akbar, Yusaf & Balboni, Bernardo & Bortoluzzi, Guido & Dikova, Desislava & Tracogna, Andrea, 2018. "Disentangling resource and mode escalation in the context of emerging markets. Evidence from a sample of manufacturing SMEs," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 257-270.
- Costa, Cláudia & Lages, Luis Filipe & Hortinha, Paula, 2015. "The bright and dark side of CSR in export markets: Its impact on innovation and performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 749-757.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-432 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeeshan Ullah & Ahmad Arslan & Vesa Puhakka, 2021. "Corporate social responsibility strategy, sustainable product attributes, and export performance," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(6), pages 1840-1853, November.
- Lages, Luis Filipe, 2016. "VCW—Value Creation Wheel: Innovation, technology, business, and society," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4849-4855.
- Bang Nguyen Viet, & Buu Le Tan, & Vu Nguyen Thanh, & Nhan Vo Kim, 2017. "Determinants of export performance: Case of seafood firms in Viet Nam," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 13(5), pages 722-735, December.
- Lages, Luis Filipe & Mata, Jose & Griffith, David A., 2013. "Change in international market strategy as a reaction to performance decline," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2600-2611.
- Casillas, Jose C. & Barbero, Jose L. & Sapienza, Harry J., 2015. "Knowledge acquisition, learning, and the initial pace of internationalization," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 102-114.
- Brache, Jose & Felzensztein, Christian, 2019. "Geographical co-location on Chilean SME's export performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 310-321.
- Navarro-García, Antonio & Arenas-Gaitán, Jorge & Javier Rondán-Cataluña, F. & Rey-Moreno, Manuel, 2016. "Global model of export performance: Moderator role of export department," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1880-1886.
- Insik Jeong & Jong-Ho Lee & Eunmi Kim, 2019. "Determinants of brand localization in international markets," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 13(1), pages 75-100, March.
- Serra, Francisco & Pointon, John & Abdou, Hussein, 2012. "Factors influencing the propensity to export: A study of UK and Portuguese textile firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 210-224.
- Jie Wu & Hongxin Zhao, 2015. "The Dual Effects of State Ownership on Export Activities of Emerging Market Firms: An Inducement–Constraint Perspective," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 421-451, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade; short-term export performance; Past export performance satisfaction; textile sector of Pakistan.;
All these keywords.
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2010-11-13 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.