Determinants of Expected Short-term Export Performance Improvement: An Empirical Study of Industrial Exporters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Warren J Bilkey, 1978. "An Attempted Integration of the Literature on the Export Behavior of Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 9(1), pages 33-46, March.
- Montgomery, David B. & Lages, Luis Filipe, 2001. "Export Assistance, Price Adaptation to the Foreign Market, and Annual Export Performance Improvement: A Structural Model Examination," Research Papers 1700, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Robert G Cooper & Elko J Kleinschmidt, 1985. "The Impact of Export Strategy on Export Sales Performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 16(1), pages 37-55, March.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
- Warren J Bilkey, 1982. "Variables Associated with Export Profitability," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 13(2), pages 39-55, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani & Sukaina Habib & Amber Osman, 2007. "Determinants of Export Performance in Textile Sector of Pakistan," South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University, Iqra University, vol. 1(1), pages 11-15, Spring.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz, 2008. "Determinants of export performance in textile industries of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 36160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms.Amber & Habib, Sukaina, 2010. "Determinants of Short-Term Export Performance in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 26376, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2010.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unl:unlfep:wp463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sean Story). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feunlpt.html .