A contingency approach to marketing mix adaptation and performance in international marketing relationships
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James G. March, 1991. "Exploration and Exploitation in Organizational Learning," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 71-87, February.
- Warren J Bilkey, 1978. "An Attempted Integration of the Literature on the Export Behavior of Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 9(1), pages 33-46, March.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Montgomery, David B. & Lages, Luis Filipe, 2001. "Export Assistance, Price Adaptation to the Foreign Market, and Annual Export Performance Improvement: A Structural Model Examination," Research Papers 1700, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Peter G P Walters, 1986. "International Marketing Policy: A Discussion of the Standardization Construct and its Relevance for Corporate Policy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 17(2), pages 55-69, June.
- Fraser, Cynthia & Hite, Robert E., 1990. "Impact of international marketing strategies on performance in diverse global markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 249-262, May.
- Kenneth E. Boulding, 1956. "General Systems Theory--The Skeleton of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 197-208, April.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
- V H Kirpalani & N B Macintosh, 1980. "International Market Effectiveness of Technology-Oriented Small Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 11(3), pages 81-90, September.
- Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Katsikeas, Constantine S. & Samiee, Saeed, 2002. "Marketing strategy determinants of export performance: a meta-analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 51-67, January.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani & Sukaina Habib & Amber Osman, 2007. "Determinants of Export Performance in Textile Sector of Pakistan," South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University, Iqra University, vol. 1(1), pages 11-15, Spring.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz, 2008. "Determinants of export performance in textile industries of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 36160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernandes, Joana Cosme & Lages, Luis Filipe, 2002. "The SERPVAL scale: a multi-item scale for measuring service personal values," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp423, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational marketing; exporting relationships; performance; adaptation-standardization; contingency theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unl:unlfep:wp411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sean Story). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feunlpt.html .