Export Assistance, Price Adaptation to the Foreign Market, and Annual Export Performance Improvement: A Structural Model Examination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samiee, Saeed, 1987. "Pricing in marketing strategies of U.S.- and foreign-based companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 17-30, February.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamer Cavusgil, S. & (Manek) Kirpalani, V. H., 1993. "Introducing products into export markets: Success factors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Warren J Bilkey, 1982. "Variables Associated with Export Profitability," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 13(2), pages 39-55, June.
- Jean-Emile Denis & Daniel Depelteau, 1985. "Market Knowledge, Diversification and Export Expansion," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 16(3), pages 77-89, September.
- Brendan J Gray, 1997. "Profiling Managers to Improve Export Promotion Targeting," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(2), pages 387-420, June.
- Reid, Stan, 1984. "Information acquisition and export entry decisions in small firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 141-157, June.
- Brown, G. Marvin, 1998. "Managing Change," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 29(1), pages 1-3, February.
- Bearden, William O & Netemeyer, Richard G & Teel, Jesse E, 1989. " Measurement of Consumer Susceptibility to Interpersonal Influence," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 473-481, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lages, Luis Filipe & Lages, Cristiana Raquel & Lages, Carmen, 2004. "The APEV Scale: A Measure of Annual Performance of an Export Venture," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp458, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Lages, Luis Filipe & Leal, Ana Catarina, 2004. "Determinants of Expected Short-term Export Performance Improvement: An Empirical Study of Industrial Exporters," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp463, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Wilkinson, Timothy & Brouthers, Lance Eliot, 2006. "Trade promotion and SME export performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 233-252, June.
- Lages, Luis Filipe & Jap, Sandy D., 2002. "A contingency approach to marketing mix adaptation and performance in international marketing relationships," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp411, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:1700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.