Introducing products into export markets: Success factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chryssochoidis, George & Theoharakis, Vasilis, 2004. "Attainment of competitive advantage by the exporter-importer dyad: The role of export offering and import objectives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 329-337, April.
- Tiessen, James H. & Wright, Richard W. & Turner, Ian, 2001. "A model of e-commerce use by internationalizing SMEs," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 211-233.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9841-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bürgel, Oliver & Fier, Andreas & Licht, Georg & Murray, Gordon & Nerlinger, Eric A., 1998. "The internationalisation of British and German start-up companies in high-technology industries," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-34, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jensen, Kimberly L. & Davis, George C., 1998. "An Analysis Of Export Market Strategies And Barriers Perceptions By U.S. Agricultural Hvp Exporters," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 1(04).
- Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Katsikeas, Constantine S., 2010. "Integrative assessment of exporting research articles in business journals during the period 1960-2007," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 879-887, August.
- Martínez Ros, Ester & Lado Couste, Nora Rita & Valenzuela, Ana, 2001. "Explaining export regional involvement through marketing strategy : the case of Spanish companies exporting to Latin America," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb012609, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Lages, Luis Filipe & Lages, Carmen & Lages, Cristiana Raquel, 2004. "Main Consequences of Prior Export Performance Results: An Exploratory Study of European Exporters," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp445, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Navarro, Antonio & Losada, Fernando & Ruzo, Emilio & Díez, José A., 2010. "Implications of perceived competitive advantages, adaptation of marketing tactics and export commitment on export performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 49-58, January.
- Saxowsky, David M. & Krause, Joyce Hall & Gustafson, Cole R., 1998. "Export Enhancement Strategies For Small And Medium Rural And Agricultural Firms," Agricultural Economics Reports 23307, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Matanda, Margaret Jekanyika & Freeman, Susan, 2009. "Effect of perceived environmental uncertainty on exporter-importer inter-organisational relationships and export performance improvement," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 89-107, February.
- Lages, Luis Filipe & Lages, Carmen & Lages, Cristiana Raquel, 2004. "European Perspectives on Export Performance Determinants: An Exploratory Study," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp444, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Roza, Marja & Van den Bosch, Frans A.J. & Volberda, Henk W., 2011. "Offshoring strategy: Motives, functions, locations, and governance modes of small, medium-sized and large firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 314-323, June.
- Montgomery, David B. & Lages, Luis Filipe, 2001. "Export Assistance, Price Adaptation to the Foreign Market, and Annual Export Performance Improvement: A Structural Model Examination," Research Papers 1700, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & Lawson, Diana & Gross, Andrew C. & White, D. Steven, 1998. "Firm characteristics and export propensity: a comparison of manufacturers and manufacturing-based service providers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 521-534, October.
- Sichtmann, Christina & Griese, Ilka & Klein, Maren, 2007. "Determinants of the international performance of services: a conceptual model," Discussion Papers 2007/17, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Lages, Luis Filipe & Lages, Cristiana Raquel & Lages, Carmen, 2004. "The APEV Scale: A Measure of Annual Performance of an Export Venture," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp458, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Draghescu Florin, 2015. "The Analysis Of Flat Glass Exports For Romania Using The Gravity Model," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1224-1235, July.
- Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & White, D. Steven & Lee, Oscar, 2000. "Firm Characteristics Influencing Export Propensity: An Empirical Investigation by Industry Type," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 217-228, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:27:y:1993:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.