The Impact of Geography and Natural Resource Abundance on Growth in Central Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar, 2010. "The Role of Trade Facilitation in Central Asia: A Gravity Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_628, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frey, Daniel & Frey, Miriam & Wieslhuber, Carmen, 2013.
"Do natural resources define convergence clubs? Empirical evidence from the Kazakh regions,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 404-414.
- Miriam Frey & Carmen Wieslhuber & Daniel Frey, 2013. "Do Natural Resources Define Convergence Clubs? Empirical Evidence from the Kazakh Regions," Working Papers 329, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kurmanalieva, Elvira & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2011. "Holding together or falling apart:Results of gravity equation of the CIS trade," MPRA Paper 32003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debashis CHAKRABORTY & Sacchidananda MUKHERJEE, 2016.
"How Trade Facilitation Measures influence Export Orientation? Empirical Estimates with Logistics Performance Index Data,"
Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 554-569, December.
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2016. "How trade facilitation measures influence export orientation? Empirical estimates with logistics performance index data," MPRA Paper 74778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral Asia; EXPY; Landlocked; Manufacturing Exports; Primary Exports; Resource-rich;
All these keywords.
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- Q33 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Resource Booms (Dutch Disease)
- Q34 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Natural Resources and Domestic and International Conflicts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2010-11-13 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2010-11-13 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2010-11-13 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Elizabeth Dunn (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.