The Role of Trade Facilitation in Central Asia: A Gravity Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debashis CHAKRABORTY & Sacchidananda MUKHERJEE, 2016.
"How Trade Facilitation Measures influence Export Orientation? Empirical Estimates with Logistics Performance Index Data,"
Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 554-569, December.
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2016. "How trade facilitation measures influence export orientation? Empirical estimates with logistics performance index data," MPRA Paper 74778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurmanalieva, Elvira & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2011. "Holding together or falling apart:Results of gravity equation of the CIS trade," MPRA Paper 32003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar, 2010. "The Impact of Geography and Natural Resource Abundance on Growth in Central Asia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_629, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral Asia; Gravity Model; Trade Facilitation;
All these keywords.
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.