The Role of Trade Facilitation in Central Asia: A Gravity Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Forder, James, 1998. "The case for an independent European central bank: A reassessment of evidence and sources," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 53-71, February.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & de Luna, Xavier, 2002. "Central Bank Independence and Price Stability: Evidence from 23 OECD-countries," Umeå Economic Studies 589, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jun 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar, 2010. "The Impact of Geography and Natural Resource Abundance on Growth in Central Asia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_629, Levy Economics Institute.
- Debashis CHAKRABORTY & Sacchidananda MUKHERJEE, 2016.
"How Trade Facilitation Measures influence Export Orientation? Empirical Estimates with Logistics Performance Index Data,"
Journal of Economics Library,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 554-569, December.
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2016. "How trade facilitation measures influence export orientation? Empirical estimates with logistics performance index data," MPRA Paper 74778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurmanalieva, Elvira & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2011. "Holding together or falling apart:Results of gravity equation of the CIS trade," MPRA Paper 32003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral Asia; Gravity Model; Trade Facilitation;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-10-30 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2010-10-30 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .