Weathering the storm : investing in port infrastructure to lower trade costs in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duc Minh Pham & Deepak Mishra & Kee-Cheok Cheong & John Arnold & Anh Minh Trinh & Huyen Thi Ngoc Ngo & Hien Thi Phuong Nguyen, 2013. "Trade Facilitation, Value Creation, and Competiveness : Policy Implications for Vietnam's Economic Growth, Volume 1," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16784, The World Bank.
- Dreyer, Heiko, 2014. "Misaligned distance: Why distance can have a positive effect on trade in agricultural," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170455, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Common Carriers Industry; Transport and Trade Logistics; Economic Theory&Research; Ports&Waterways;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-05-16 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2009-05-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .