Report NEP-SEA-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abe, Kazutomo & Wilson, John S., 2009. "Weathering the storm : investing in port infrastructure to lower trade costs in East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4911, The World Bank.
- Villoria, Nelson, 2009. "China's Growth, World Food Prices, and Developing Countries Exports," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49398, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2009. "The Impact of the Asian Miracle on the Theory of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 14967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hon-Chung Hui, 2008. "Transmission Channels Linking Real Estate Shocks with Macroeconomic Performance: Evidence from Malaysia," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2008-09, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Paolo Crestanello, 2009. "A Global Network and its Local Ties. Restructuring of the Benetton Group," Working Papers 2009_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Acosta, Montserrat & Sohngen, Brent, 2009. "How big is leakage from forestry carbon credits? Estimates from a Global Model," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49468, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.