Current debates on infrastructure policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanguy Bernard & Maximo Torero, 2015.
"Social Interaction Effects and Connection to Electricity: Experimental Evidence from Rural Ethiopia,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(3), pages 459-484.
- Bernard, Tanguy & Torero, Maximo, 2014. "Social Interaction Effects and Connection to Electricity: Experimental Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 61303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strand, Jon, 2012.
"Low-level versus high-level equilibrium in public utility services,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 163-172.
- Strand, Jon, 2011. "Low-level versus high-level equilibrium in public utility service," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5723, The World Bank.
- Lorena Viñuela, 2014. "Trends and Quality of Decentralized Public Investment," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1407, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Somik V. Lall & Elizabeth Schroeder & Emily Schmidt, 2014.
"Identifying Spatial Efficiency-Equity Trade-offs in Territorial Development Policies: Evidence from Uganda,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(12), pages 1717-1733, December.
- Lall, Somik V. & Schroeder, Elizabeth & Schmidt, Emily, 2009. "Identifying spatial efficiency-equity tradeoffs in territorial development policies : evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4966, The World Bank.
- Paul Conway & Sean Dougherty & Artur Radziwill, 2010. "Long-term growth and policy challenges in the large emerging economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 755, OECD Publishing.
- Rabah Arezki & Patrick Bolton & Sanjay Peters & Frederic Samama & Joseph Stiglitz, 2016.
"From Global Savings Glut to Financing Infrastructure; The Advent of Investment Platforms,"
IMF Working Papers
16/18, International Monetary Fund.
- Rabah Arezki & Patrick Bolton & Sanjay Peters & Frederic Samama & Joseph Stiglitz, 2016. "From Global Savings Glut to Financing Infrastructure: The Advent of Investment Platforms," OxCarre Working Papers 166, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008.
"Infrastructure and growth in developing countries : recent advances and research challenges,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4460, The World Bank.
- Stephane Straub, 2008. "Infrastructure and Growth in Developing Countries: Recent Advances and Research Challenges," ESE Discussion Papers 179, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Brian Piper, 2014. "Factor-Specific Productivity," Working Papers 1401, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2015.
"The Impacts of Infrastructure in Development: A Selective Survey,"
ADBI Working Papers
511, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yasuyuki Sawada, 2015. "The Impacts of Infrastructure in Development: A Selective Survey," Working Papers id:6482, eSocialSciences.
- Bernard, Tanguy & Torero, Maximo, 2011. "Randomizing the "Last Mile": A methodological note on using a voucher-based approach to assess the impact of infrastructure projects," IFPRI discussion papers 1078, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Barbara Kotschwar, 2012. "Transportation and Communication Infrastructure in Latin America: Lessons from Asia," Working Paper Series WP12-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Eric Manes, 2009. "Pakistan's Investment Climate : Laying the Foundation for Growth, Volume 2. Annexes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12411, The World Bank.
- Fuss, Sabine & Chen, Claudine & Jakob, Michael & Marxen, Annika & Rao, Narasimha D. & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2016.
"Could resource rents finance universal access to infrastructure? A first exploration of needs and rents,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(06), pages 691-712, December.
- Sabine Fuss & Claudine Chen & Michael Jakob & Annika Marxen & Narasimha D. Rao & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2015. "Could Resource Rents Finance Universal Access to Infrastructure? A First Exploration of Needs and Rents," Working Papers 2015.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Diaw, Abdou & Bacha, Obiyathulla Ismath & Lahsasna, Ahcene, 2014. "Public Sector Funding and Debt Management: A Case for GDP-Linked Ṣukūk," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 22, pages 185-216.
- Guccio, Calogero & Pignataro, Giacomo & Rizzo, Ilde, 2014. "Do local governments do it better? Analysis of time performance in the execution of public works," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 237-252.
- Tan, Jeff, 2012. "The Pitfalls of Water Privatization: Failure and Reform in Malaysia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2552-2563.
- Fujita, Yasuo, 2012. "Policy Challenges for Infrastructure Development in Asian LICs: Lessons from the Region," Working Papers 40, JICA Research Institute.
- Jonas Frank & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2014. "Decentralization And Infrastructure: From Gaps To Solutions," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1405, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Lin, Justin Yifu & Doemeland, Doerte, 2012. "Beyond Keynesianism : global infrastructure investments in times of crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5940, The World Bank.
- Shi, Hao & Huang, Shaoqing, 2014. "How Much Infrastructure Is Too Much? A New Approach and Evidence from China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 272-286.
- Hugh GOLDSMITH & Dan CARTER, 2015. "Financing the Evolution of London’s Water Services: 1582 to 1904," Departmental Working Papers 2015-02, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Guccio, Calogero & Pignataro, Giacomo & Rizzo, Ilde, 2009. "The performance of local government in the execution of public works," MPRA Paper 16094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Debt Markets; Non Bank Financial Institutions; Infrastructure Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .