Infrastructure governance and corruption : where next ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prabir De, 2010. "Governance, Institutions, and Regional Infrastructure in Asia," Working Papers id:3029, eSocialSciences.
- Prabir De, 2010. "Governance, Institutions, and Regional Infrastructure in Asia," Governance Working Papers 22878, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Laura Tuck & Jordan Schwartz & Luis Andres, 2009. "Crisis in LAC : Infrastructure Investment and the Potential for Employment Generation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10986, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; National Governance; Governance Indicators; Transport Economics Policy&Planning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2007-09-09 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2007-09-09 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-REG-2007-09-09 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .