Report NEP-REG-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Scarpa, Carlo, 2007. "Footloose Monopolies: Regulating a "National Champion"," CEPR Discussion Papers 6413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geethanjali Selvaretnam, 2007. "Regulation of Reserves and Interest Rates in a Model of Bank Runs," CDMA Working Paper Series 200714, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Kenny, Charles, 2007. "Infrastructure governance and corruption : where next ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4331, The World Bank.
- Cole, Rebel & Turk, Rima, 2007. "Legal origin, creditor protection and bank lending: Evidence from emerging markets," MPRA Paper 4713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Honorati, Maddalena & Mengistae, Taye, 2007. "Corruption, the business environment, and small business growth in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4338, The World Bank.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility and the Environment: A Theoretical Perspective," Working Papers 2007-16, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- V. Thiruppugazh, 2007. "Urban Vulnerability Reduction:Regulations and Beyond," ASARC Working Papers 2007-08, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross & Levkov, Alexey, 2007. "Big bad banks ? the impact of U.S. branch deregulation on income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4330, The World Bank.