Report NEP-PPM-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Vickers & Mark Armstrong, 2007. "A Model of Delegated Project Choice With Application to Merger Policy," Economics Series Working Papers 347, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jing Gao, 2007. "Cost-Benefit Analysis For The Yueyang-Zhuzhou Oil Product Pipeline Transmission Project," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp032007, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- André de Palma & Nathalie Picard & Laetitia Andrieu, 2007. "Risk in Transport investments," THEMA Working Papers 2007-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Kenny, Charles, 2007. "Infrastructure governance and corruption : where next ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4331, The World Bank.
- Rebeggiani, Luca & Witte, Sebastian, 2007. "Die Finanzierung von Sportarenen - Optionen für große und mittelgroße Projekte," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-374, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Melin, Göran, 2007. "Reviewing applications by women - critical use of additive and reasoning evaluation methods," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 97, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.