Report NEP-PBE-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hindriks, Jean J.G. & Peralta, Susana & Weber, Shlomo, 2007. "Competing in Taxes and Investment under Fiscal Equalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 6431, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:11-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Torsten Weiland, 2007. "Cheap Talk and Secret Intentions in a Public Goods Experiments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gustavo Anríquez, 2007. "Governance and Rural Public Expenditures in Latin America. The Impact on Rural Development," Working Papers 07-01, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2007. "Estate taxation, entrepreneurship, and wealth," Working Paper Series WP-07-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 2003. "Taxation, growth and welfare: Dynamic effects of Estonia’s 2000 income tax act," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2007. "Fiscal Discipline as a Social Norm: The European Stability Pact," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-22, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Edmark, Karin, 2007. "Strategic Competition in Swedish Local Spending on Childcare, Schooling and Care for the Elderly," Working Paper Series 2007:21, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Peter Hans Matthews, 2007. "What Norms Trigger Punishment," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0708, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Agostini & Phillip Brown, 2007. "Local Distributional Effects of Government Cash Transfers in Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv181, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Haaparanta, Pertti & Juurikkala, Tuuli & Lazareva, Olga & Pirttilä, Jukka & Solanko, Laura & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2003. "Firms and public service provision in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenny, Charles, 2007. "Infrastructure governance and corruption : where next ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4331, The World Bank.