Critical Values for the Cusumsq Statistic in Medium and Large Sized Samples
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Tom Doan, "undated". "CUSUMTESTS: RATS procedure to compute and display CUSUM and CUSUMQ tests," Statistical Software Components RTS00045, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick McGlenchy & Paul Kofman, 2004. "Structurally Sound Dynamic Index Futures Hedging," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 80, Econometric Society.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2014.
"Do Euro Area Countries Respond Asymmetrically to the Common Monetary Policy?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(5), pages 693-714, October.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Conti, Antonio & Luciani, Matteo, 2012. "Do Euro area countries respond asymmetrically to the common monetary policy?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43344, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matteo Luciani & Antoniomaria Conti & Matteo Barigozzi, 2013. "Do Euro Area Countries Respond Asymmetrically to the Common Monetary Policy?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/153330, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2013. "Do euro area countries respond asymmetrically to the common monetary policy?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 923, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Berenguer-Rico, Vanessa & Nielsen, Bent, 2020.
"Cumulated Sum Of Squares Statistics For Nonlinear And Nonstationary Regressions,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 1-47, February.
- Vanessa Berenguer-Rico & Bent Nielsen, 2015. "Cumulated sum of squares statistics for non-linear and non-stationary regressions," Economics Papers 2015-W09, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Stern, David I., 2020.
"A multicointegration model of global climate change,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 175-197.
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Stern, David I., 2018. "A multicointegration model of global climate change," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 336, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Stephan B. Bruns & Zsuzsanna Csereklyei & David I. Stern, 2018. "A Multicointegration Model of Global Climate Change," CCEP Working Papers 1801, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Johansson, Martin & Jönsson, Kristian, 2003. "Public debt and the effects of government expenditure on private consumption - A Kalman filter analysis of the Swedish experience 1970-1997," Working Papers 2003:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Krämer, Jörg W., 1996. "Determinants of the expected real long-term interest rates in the G7-countries," Kiel Working Papers 751, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2009.
"Improving Forecast Accuracy By Combining Recursive And Rolling Forecasts,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 363-395, May.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2004. "Improving forecast accuracy by combining recursive and rolling forecasts," Research Working Paper RWP 04-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 2004.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2008. "Improving forecast accuracy by combining recursive and rolling forecasts," Working Papers 2008-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- J. Andrew Coutts & Terence Mills & Jennifer Roberts, 1997. "Time series and cross-section parameter stability in the market model: the implications for event studies," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 243-259.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:56:y:1994:i:3:p:355-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.