Critical Values for the Cusumsq Statistic in Medium and Large Sized Samples
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Tom Doan, "undated". "CUSUMTESTS: RATS procedure to compute and display CUSUM and CUSUMQ tests," Statistical Software Components RTS00045, Boston College Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeileis, Achim & Leisch, Friedrich & Hornik, Kurt & Kleiber, Christian, 2002.
"strucchange: An R Package for Testing for Structural Change in Linear Regression Models,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 7(i02).
- Zeileis, Achim & Leisch, Friedrich & Hornik, Kurt & Kleiber, Christian, 2001. "Strucchange: An R package for testing for structural change in linear regression models," Technical Reports 2001,26, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Kramer, Walter & Ploberger, Werner & Alt, Raimund, 1988. "Testing for Structural Change in Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1355-1369, November.
- Ploberger, Werner & Kramer, Walter, 1992. "The CUSUM Test with OLS Residuals," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 271-285, March.
- Kramer, Walter & Schotman, Peter, 1992. "Range vs. maximum in the OLS-based version of the CUSUM test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 379-381, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick McGlenchy & Paul Kofman, 2004. "Structurally Sound Dynamic Index Futures Hedging," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 80, Econometric Society.
- Zeileis, Achim, 2006. "Implementing a class of structural change tests: An econometric computing approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 2987-3008, July.
- Achim Zeileis, 2005. "A Unified Approach to Structural Change Tests Based on ML Scores, F Statistics, and OLS Residuals," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 445-466.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2014.
"Do Euro Area Countries Respond Asymmetrically to the Common Monetary Policy?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(5), pages 693-714, October.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Conti, Antonio & Luciani, Matteo, 2012. "Do Euro area countries respond asymmetrically to the common monetary policy?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43344, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matteo Luciani & Antoniomaria Conti & Matteo Barigozzi, 2013. "Do Euro Area Countries Respond Asymmetrically to the Common Monetary Policy?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/153330, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2013. "Do euro area countries respond asymmetrically to the common monetary policy?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 923, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Geoffrey Ngene & Charles Lambert & Ali Darrat, 2015. "Testing Long Memory in the Presence of Structural Breaks: An Application to Regional and National Housing Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 465-483, May.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 2012. "Modeling Acreage Response in a New Market Environment," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124730, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ruggieri, Eric & Antonellis, Marcus, 2016. "An exact approach to Bayesian sequential change point detection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 71-86.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0722-y is not listed on IDEAS
- David I. Stern, 2004.
"A Multicointegration Model of Global Climate Change,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0406, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Stephan B. Bruns & Zsuzsanna Csereklyei & David I. Stern, 2018. "A Multicointegration Model of Global Climate Change," CCEP Working Papers 1801, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Stern, David I., 2018. "A multicointegration model of global climate change," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 336, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0712-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johansson, Martin & Jönsson, Kristian, 2003. "Public debt and the effects of government expenditure on private consumption - A Kalman filter analysis of the Swedish experience 1970-1997," Working Papers 2003:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Vanessa Berenguer-Rico & Bent Nielsen, 2015. "Cumulated sum of squares statistics for non-linear and non-stationary regressions," Economics Papers 2015-W09, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Krämer, Jörg W., 1996. "Determinants of the expected real long-term interest rates in the G7-countries," Kiel Working Papers 751, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Makram El-Shagi & Sebastian Giesen, 2013.
"Testing for Structural Breaks at Unknown Time: A Steeplechase,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 101-123, January.
- El-Shagi, Makram & Giesen, Sebastian, 2010. "Testing for Structural Breaks at Unknown Time: A Steeplechase," IWH Discussion Papers 19/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2009.
"Improving Forecast Accuracy By Combining Recursive And Rolling Forecasts,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 363-395, May.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2004. "Improving forecast accuracy by combining recursive and rolling forecasts," Research Working Paper RWP 04-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2008. "Improving forecast accuracy by combining recursive and rolling forecasts," Working Papers 2008-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- J. Andrew Coutts & Terence Mills & Jennifer Roberts, 1997. "Time series and cross-section parameter stability in the market model: the implications for event studies," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 243-259.
- Kurt Hornik & Friedrich Leisch & Christian Kleiber & Achim Zeileis, 2005.
"Monitoring structural change in dynamic econometric models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 99-121.
- Zeileis, Achim & Leisch, Friedrich & Kleiber, Christian & Hornik, Kurt, 2002. "Monitoring structural change in dynamic econometric models," Technical Reports 2002,07, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Meligkotsidou, Loukia & Vrontos, Ioannis D., 2008. "Detecting structural breaks and identifying risk factors in hedge fund returns: A Bayesian approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2471-2481, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:56:y:1994:i:3:p:355-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.