Der Markt fÃ¼r Zucker
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 59 (2009/10)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/ndsu/miljkovi/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen P. & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Edward & Woma, 2007.
"FAPRI 2007 U.S. And World Agricultural Outlook,"
Staff General Research Papers
12805, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani E. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddi, 2007. "FAPRI 2007 U.S. and World Agricultural Outlook," Staff Reports 7296, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
- Nolte, Stephan, 2008. "The Future Of The World Sugar Market--A Spatial Price Equilibrium Analysis," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6663, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nolte, Stephan & Grethe, Harald, 2009.
"Der Markt fï¿½r Zucker,"
German Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(1).
- Stephan Nolte & Jeroen Buysse & Guido Van Huylenbroeck, 2012. "Modelling the effects of an abolition of the EU sugar quota on internal prices, production and imports," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 75-94, February.
- Stephan Nolte & Harald Grethe & Jeroen Buysse & Bart Van der Straeten & Dakerlia Claeys & Ludwig Lauwers & Guido Van Huylenbroeck, 2010. "Modelling preferential sugar imports of the EU: a spatial price equilibrium analysis," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 165-186, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joiatd:146504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.