Geographic variations in the early diffusion of corporate voluntary standards: comparing ISO 14001 and the Global Compact
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2010. "Geographic Variations in the Early Diffusion of Corporate Voluntary Standards: Comparing ISO 14001 and the Global Compact," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(2), pages 347-365, February.
- Perkins, Richard & Neumayer, Eric, 2010. "Geographic variations in the early diffusion of corporate voluntary standards: comparing ISO 14001 and the Global Compact," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28000, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perkins, Richard & Neumayer, Eric, 2012. "Does the ‘California effect’ operate across borders? trading- and investing-up in automobile emission standards," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42097, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Seo-Young Cho & Axel Dreher & Eric Neumayer, 2014. "Determinants of Anti-Trafficking Policies: Evidence from a New Index," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 116(2), pages 429-454, April.
- repec:got:cegedp:119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cho, Seo-Young & Dreher, Axel & Neumayer, Eric, 2010.
"The spread of anti-trafficking policies: Evidence from a new index,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
119, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Cho, Seo-Young & Dreher, Axel & Neumayer, Eric, 2011. "The Spread of Anti-Trafficking Policies - Evidence from a New Index," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 20, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Seo-Young Cho & Axel Dreher & Eric Neumayer, 2011. "The Spread of Anti-Trafficking Policies - Evidence from a New Index," CESifo Working Paper Series 3376, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cho, Seo-Young & Dreher, Axel & Neumayer, Eric, 2011. "The Spread of Anti-Trafficking Policies: Evidence from a New Index," IZA Discussion Papers 5559, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Merima Ali & Adnan Seric, 2014. "Diffusion of labor standards from origin to host countries: Cross county evidence from multinational companies in Africa," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/22, European University Institute.
- Seo-Young Cho & Axel Dreher & Eric Neumayer, 2012. "The Determinants of Anti-trafficking Policies: Evidence from a New Index," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 72, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eric Neumayer & Thomas Plümper, 2010. "Making spatial analysis operational: Commands for generating spatial-effect variables in monadic and dyadic data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(4), pages 585-605, December.
More about this item
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pio:envira:v:42:y:2010:i:2:p:347-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Neil Hammond). General contact details of provider: http://www.pion.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.