The Impact of Agricultural Extension on Farm Production in Resettlement Areas of Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Owens, Trudy & Hoddinott, John & Kinsey, Bill, 2003. "The Impact of Agricultural Extension on Farm Production in Resettlement Areas of Zimbabwe," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 337-357, January.
- Trudy Owens, 2001. "The impact of agricultural extension on farm production in resettlement areas of Zimbabwe," CSAE Working Paper Series 2001-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clayton, Elizabeth & Richardson, Thomas, 1989. "Soviet Control of City Size," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(1), pages 155-165, October.
- Gur Ofer, 1976. "Industrial Structure, Urbanization, and the Growth Strategy of Socialist Countries," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(2), pages 219-244.
- Ira N. Gang & Robert C. Stuart, 1998. "Mobility Where Mobility is Illegal: Migration and City Growth in the Soviet Union," Departmental Working Papers 199709, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Ira N Gang & Robert C Stuart, 1996.
"Urban to Urban Migration: Soviet Patterns and Post-Soviet Implications,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 38(1), pages 21-36, April.
- Ira N. Gang & Robert C. Stuart, 1996. "Urban to Urban Migration: Soviet Patterns and Post-Soviet Implications," Departmental Working Papers 199605, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Annette N. Brown, 1997. "The Economic Determinants of the Internal Migration Flows in Russia During Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 89, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ira N. Gang & Robert C. Stuart, 1999. "Mobility where mobility is illegal: Internal migration and city growth in the Soviet Union," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 117-134.
- Dustmann, Christian & Preston, Ian, 2001.
"Attitudes to Ethic Minorities, Ethnic Context and Location Decisions,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 353-373, April.
- Dustmann, Christian & Preston, Ian, 1998. "Attitudes to Ethnic Minorities, Ethnic Context and Location Decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 1942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:y:2003:v:51:i:2:p:337-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .