Major Consumer Trends Affecting the U.S. Food System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- B. Senauer, 1990. "Major Consumer Trends Affecting The Us Food System," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 422-430.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Major Consumer Trends Affecting The U.S. Food System," Staff Papers 13385, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Browne, William P., 1989. "Agricultural Policy Can't Accommodate All Who Want In," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 4(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halbrendt, Catherine K. & Bacon, J. Richard & Wirth, Ferdinand F., 1991. "Preferences Of Mid-Atlantic Seafood Buyers Toward Farm-Raised Hybrid Striped Bass," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 22(2), June.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Italia, John, 1999. "The Influence of Socio-Economic Characteristics on Food Advertisement Usage," P Series 36719, Rutgers University, Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Italia, John, 1999. "Evaluating Consumer Usage of Nutritional Labeling: The Influence of Socio-Economic Characteristics," P Series 36734, Rutgers University, Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics.
- Siskos, Y. & Matsatsinis, N. F. & Baourakis, G., 2001. "Multicriteria analysis in agricultural marketing: The case of French olive oil market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 315-331, April.
- Rimal, Arbindra & Balasubramanian, Siva K. & Moon, Wanki, 2004. "Two-Stage Decision Model Of Soy Food Consumption Behavior," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20096, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Moon, Wanki, 2002. "Estimating The Effect Of Health Knowledge In The Consumption Of Soy-Based Foods," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19681, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Steahr, Thomas E. & McMullin, Pamela, 1991. "An Interdisciplinary Framework For The Analysis Of Foodborne Disease," Working Papers 116100, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Consumer/Household Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:130637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.