An Interdisciplinary Framework For The Analysis Of Foodborne Disease
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 1991|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Draper Hall, College of Food and Natural Resources, Amherst, MA 01003|
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Foster, George M. & Käferstein, F. K., 1985. "Food safety and the behavioural sciences," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 21(11), pages 1273-1277, January.
- Tanya Roberts, 1989. "Human Illness Costs of Foodborne Bacteria," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 468-474.
- John W. Malone, 1990. "Consumer willingness to purchase and to pay more for potential benefits of irradiated fresh food products," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 163-178.
- B. Senauer, 1990.
"Major Consumer Trends Affecting The Us Food System,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 422-430.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Major Consumer Trends Affecting the U.S. Food System," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 4(4).
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Major Consumer Trends Affecting The U.S. Food System," Staff Papers 13385, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpspwp:116100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.