Bacterial Foodborne Disease: Medical Costs and Productivity Losses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.70.12.1249_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harrington, Winston & Portney, Paul R., 1987. "Valuing the benefits of health and safety regulation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 101-112, July.
- Dermot J. Hayes & Jason F. Shogren & Seung Youll Shin & James B. Kliebenstein, 1995.
"Valuing Food Safety in Experimental Auction Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(1), pages 40-53.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Shogren, Jason F. & Shin, Seung Youll & Kliebenstein, James, 1995. "Valuing Food Safety in Experimental Auction Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 835, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1986:76:4:424-428_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1986:76:4:401-406_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shogren, Jason F., 1993. "Experimental Markets And Environmental Policy," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(2), October.
- Curtin, Leo, 1984. "Economic Study of Salmonella Poisoning and Control Measures in Canada," Working Papers 243932, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Ann Fisher & Lauraine G. Chestnut & Daniel M. Violette, 1989. "The value of reducing risks of death: A note on new evidence," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 88-100.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1982:72:6:555-566_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanya Roberts, 1989. "Human Illness Costs of Foodborne Bacteria," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 468-474.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1986:76:4:392-396_9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscost-of-illness; foodborne pathogens; lost productivity; medical costs; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Health Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerser:33991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.