Bacterial Foodborne Disease: Medical Costs and Productivity Losses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.70.12.1249_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harrington, Winston & Portney, Paul R., 1987. "Valuing the benefits of health and safety regulation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 101-112, July.
- Dermot J. Hayes & Jason F. Shogren & Seung Youll Shin & James B. Kliebenstein, 1995.
"Valuing Food Safety in Experimental Auction Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(1), pages 40-53.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Shogren, Jason F. & Shin, Seung Youll & Kliebenstein, James, 1995. "Valuing Food Safety in Experimental Auction Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 835, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1986:76:4:424-428_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1986:76:4:401-406_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shogren, Jason F., 1993. "Experimental Markets And Environmental Policy," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(2), October.
- Curtin, Leo, 1984. "Economic Study of Salmonella Poisoning and Control Measures in Canada," Working Papers 243932, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Ann Fisher & Lauraine G. Chestnut & Daniel M. Violette, 1989. "The value of reducing risks of death: A note on new evidence," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 88-100.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1982:72:6:555-566_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanya Roberts, 1989. "Human Illness Costs of Foodborne Bacteria," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 468-474.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1986:76:4:392-396_9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscost-of-illness; foodborne pathogens; lost productivity; medical costs; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Health Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerser:33991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .