Contact information of American Public Health Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aph:ajpbhl. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: https://www.apha.org .
2017, Volume 107, Issue S2
- 1-6 Public Health System Research in Public Health Emergency Preparedness in the United States (2009-2015): Actionable Knowledge Base
by Savoia, E. & Lin, L. & Bernard, D. & Klein, N. & James, L.P. & Guicciardi, S.
- 122-125 Science in Emergency Response at CDC: Structure and Functions
by Iskander, J. & Rose, D.A. & Ghiya, N.D.
- 126-133 The Evolution of Public Health Emergency Management as a Field of Practice
by Rose, D.A. & Murthy, S. & Brooks, J. & Bryant, J.
- 134-137 A Child's Health Is the Public's Health: Progress and Gaps in Addressing Pediatric Needs in Public Health Emergencies
by Dziuban, E.J. & Peacock, G. & Frogel, M.
- 138-141 Project Public Health Ready: History and Evolution of a Best Practice for Public Health Preparedness Planning
by Summers, S.K. & Ferraro, M.J.
- 142-147 Applying the 15 Public Health Emergency Preparedness Capabilities to Support Large-Scale Tuberculosis Investigations in Complex Congregate Settings
by Levy, A.J. & Toren, K.G. & Elsenboss, C. & Narita, M.
- 148-152 Funding Public Health Emergency Preparedness in the United States
by Katz, R. & Attal-Juncqua, A. & Fischer, J.E.
- 153-160 How Health Department Contextual Factors Affect Public Health Preparedness (PHP) and Perceptions of the 15 PHP Capabilities
by Horney, J.A. & Carbone, E.G. & Lynch, M. & Wang, Z.J. & Jones, T. & Rose, D.A.
- 161-164 Promoting Community Preparedness and Resilience: A Latino Immigrant Community-Driven Project Following Hurricane Sandy
by Cuervo, I. & Leopold, L. & Baron, S.
- 165-167 Public Health Preparedness Funding: Key Programs and Trends From 2001 to 2017
by Watson, C.R. & Watson, M. & Sell, T.K.
- 168-176 Emergency Preparedness in the Workplace: The Flulapalooza Model for Mass Vaccination
by Swift, M.D. & Aliyu, M.H. & Byrne, D.W. & Qian, K. & McGown, P. & Kinman, P.O. & Hanson, K.L. & Culpepper, D. & Cooley, T.J. & Yarbrough, M.I.
- 177-179 2015 Pandemic Influenza Readiness Assessment Among US Public Health Emergency Preparedness Awardees
by Fitzgerald, T.J. & Moulia, D.L. & Graitcer, S.B. & Vagi, S.J. & Dopson, S.A.
- 180-185 Progress in Public Health Emergency Preparedness-United States, 2001-2016
by Murthy, B.P. & Molinari, N.-A.M. & LeBlanc, T.T. & Vagi, S.J. & Avchen, R.N.
- 186-192 Community Assessment for Public Health Emergency Response (CASPER): An Innovative Emergency Management Tool in the United States
by Schnall, A. & Nakata, N. & Talbert, T. & Bayleyegn, T. & Martinez, D. & Wolkin, A.
- 193-198 Primary Care Emergency Preparedness Network, New York City, 2015: Comparison of Member and Nonmember Sites
by Williams, M.D. & Jean, M.C. & Chen, B. & Molinari, N.-A.M. & LeBlanc, T.T.
- 200-207 Improvements in State and Local Planning for Mass Dispensing of Medical Countermeasures: The Technical Assistance Review Program, United States, 2007-2014
by Renard, P.G., Jr & Vagi, S.J. & Reinold, C.M. & Silverman, B.L. & Avchen, R.N.
- 208-214 A Conceptual Framework for the Evaluation of Emergency Risk Communications
by Savoia, E. & Lin, L. & Gamhewage, G.M.
2017, Volume 107, Issue S1
- 1-5 The nation's oral health inequities: Who cares
by Treadwell, H.M.
- 1-12 The dental professional
by Batliner, T.
- 6-7 Oral health inequities: An AJPH supplement to help close the gap
by Borrell, L.N.
- 8-9 Dental therapy: Communities lead the way for improved oral health
by Tabron, L.J.M. & Linnane, D.
- 10-11 The Aetna-NDA partnership for achieving racial and ethnic health equity
by Harper, H.J. & Conicella, M.L. & Cranston, N.C. & Edmonds, J.C. & Matthews, C.O.
- 13-17 A workforce strategy for reducing oral health disparities: Dental therapists
by Koppelman, J. & Singer-Cohen, R.
- 18-23 Addressing oral health disparities via educational foci on cultural competence
by Behar-Horenstein, L.S. & Warren, R.C. & Dodd, V.J. & Catalanotto, F.A.
- 24-25 The dental health aide therapist program in Alaska: An example for the 21st century
by Lenaker, D.
- 26-27 Expanding the dental workforce to improve access and reduce disparities in oral health
by Potter, W.B.
- 28-29 How dental therapists can address the social and racial disparities in access to care
by Yee, A.K. & McGlaston, K. & Restuccia, R.
- 30-31 Oral health and medicine integration: Overcoming historical artifact to relieve suffering
by Martin, S.A. & Simon, L.
- 32-33 Revisiting oral health in America: A report of the surgeon general
by Satcher, D.
- 34-35 Oral health disparities and inequities in Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
by Le, H. & Hirota, S. & Liou, J. & Sitlin, T. & Le, C. & Quach, T.
- 36-38 Oral health disparities: A perspective from the national institute of dental and craniofacial research
by Fischer, D.J. & O'Hayre, M. & Kusiak, J.W. & Somerman, M.J. & Hill, C.V.
- 39-40 Oral health: Basic tenets for a healthy, productive life
by Sullivan, L.W.
- 41-43 Dental homes for Older Americans: The santa fe group call for removal of the dental exclusion in Medicare
by Chávez, E.M. & Dugoni, A.A. & Calvo, J.M. & Jones, J.A.
- 44-45 Oral health and aging
by Raphael, C.
- 46-47 The oral health needs of the incarcerated population: Steps toward equal access
by Makrides, N.S. & Shulman, J.D.
- 48-49 Improving access to oral health services among uninsured and underserved populations: First Health Dental Care Centers
by Harrell, S.N. & Ro, M. & Hartsock, L.G.
- 50-55 Getting the incentives right: Improving oral health equity with Universal School-Based Caries Prevention
by Niederman, R. & Huang, S.S. & Trescher, A.-L. & Listl, S.
- 56-60 Using registered dental hygienists to Promote a School-Based Approach to Dental Public Health
by Simmer-Beck, M. & Wellever, A. & Kelly, P.J.
- 61-64 Accountable care organizations and oral health accountability
by Mayberry, M.E.
- 65-70 Racial/ethnic minority older adults' perspectives on proposed Medicaid reforms' effects on dental care access
by Northridge, M.E. & Greenblatt, A.P. & Estrada, I. & Kunzel, C. & Schrimshaw, E.W. & Metcalf, S.S.
- 71-73 Effect of outreach messages on Medicaid Enrollment
by Hom, J.K. & Stillson, C. & Grande, D. & Rosin, R. & Cahill, R. & Kruger, E.
- 74-76 The 2014 Mid-Maryland mission of Mercy Dental Clinic: Building community capacity and complementing public policy
by Thomas, S.B. & Passmore, S.R. & Jackson, D.N. & Casper, E. & Horowitz, A.M. & Nalls, J. & Kleinman, D.V.
- 77-80 Dental therapy education in Minnesota
by Self, K. & Brickle, C.
- 81-84 Indian country leads national movement to knock down barriers to oral health equity
by Cladoosby, B. & Peters, C.
- 85-87 Dental student-delivered care at a student-faculty collaborative clinic in a correctional facility
by Simon, L. & Sue, K. & Williams, R. & Tobey, M. & Cohen, M. & Beckmann, D.
- 88-93 Dental-related use of hospital emergency departments by Hispanics and non-Hispanics in Florida
by Serna, C.A. & Arevalo, O. & Tomar, S.L.
- 94-96 Oral health care receipt and self-rated oral health for diverse Asian American Subgroups in New York City
by Jung, M. & Kwon, S.C. & Trinh-Shevrin, C. & Yi, S.S. & Edens, N. & Northridge, M.E.
- 97-103 Effectiveness on early childhood caries of an oral health promotion program for medical providers
by Braun, P.A. & Widmer-Racich, K. & Sevick, C. & Starzyk, E.J. & Mauritson, K. & Hambidge, S.J.
- 104-110 Oral health intervention for low-income African American Men in Atlanta, Georgia
by Hoffman, L.M. & Rollins, L. & Akintobi, T.H. & Erwin, K. & Hernandez, N. & Lewis, K. & Miller, A.
2017, Volume 107, Issue 11
- 1-1 Two sides of the crisis
by Mohammed, K.H.
- 1687-1687 Advancing science and public health practice on climate change and health justice
by Bell, M.L.
- 1692-1693 Sexual orientation question kept in NSOAAP: "government at Its Best"
by Morabia, A.
- 1693-1694 The promises, realities, and legacies of the bolshevik revolution, 1917-2017
by Krementsov, N.
- 1694-1696 Assessing the public health impact of the mhealth app business
by Freudenberg, N.
- 1696-1697 Health: An optimal commodity for the attention economy
by Millington, B.
- 1698-1699 Trends in autism spectrum disorders: The interaction of time, group-level socioeconomic status, and individual-level race/ethnicity
by Newschaffer, C.J.
- 1699-1700 Screening for food insecurity: Short-term alleviation and long-term prevention
by Cutts, D. & Cook, J.
- 1701-1702 Advancing suicide prevention through a focus on firearm safety
by Anestis, M.D.
- 1702-1703 Mexican cohort study predates but predicts the type of body composition changes expected from the mexican sugar-sweetened beverage tax
by Popkin, B.M.
- 1703-1705 On the promise and peril of technology for population health: A public health of consequence, November 2017
by Galea, S. & Vaughan, R.
- 1705-1707 The time is now for ehealth research with latinos
by Rodriquez, E.J. & Perez-Stable, E.J.
- 1711-1717 A revolutionary attack on tobacco: Bolshevik antismoking campaigns in the 1920s
by Starks, T.A.
- 1718-1724 Propagandizing the healthy, bolshevik life in the early ussr
by Starks, T.A.
- 1725-1730 Nursing and the public health legacies of the Russian revolution
by Grant, S.
- 1731-1735 Legacies of 1917 in contemporary Russian public health: Addiction, HIV, and abortion
by Rivkin-Fish, M.
- 1736-1738 The essence of the Soviet health system
by Sigerist, H.E.
- 1738-1739 Henry E. Sigerist (1891- 1957): Medical Historian, Advocate of "socialized" Medicine, and Admirer of the Soviet Health System
by Brown, T. & Fee, E.
- 1743-1743 Alan gregg, the diary of a thoughtful eye-witness
by Ladwig, S. & Brown, T.
- 1744-1745 Our greedy health care system
by McDonough, J.E.
- 1746-1747 The physicians' case for marijuana legalization
by Nathan, D.L. & Clark, H.W. & Elders, J.
- 1749-1750 Deregulation, devolution, and state preemption laws' impact on us mortality trends
by Montez, J.K.
- 1750-1752 Gaps in federal and state screening of tuberculosis in the United States
by Singer, P.M. & Noppert, G.A. & Jenkins, C.H.
- 1752-1754 Can the fda help reduce drug prices or the cost of medical care?
by Zuckerman, D.M.
- 1755-1756 Advancing the right to health - The vital role of law
by Gostin, L.O. & Cathaoir, K.O. & Roache, S.A. & Magnusson, R.S. & Krech, R. & Solomon, S.A. & Walton, D. & Kieny, M.-P. & Patterson, D.W. & Burci, G.L.
- 1757-1759 Enrollment in California's medicaid program after the affordable care act expansion
by Wang, J. & Trivedi, A.N.
- 1760-1763 Development of a statewide, publicly accessible drug overdose surveillance and information system
by Marshall, B.D.L. & Yedinak, J.L. & Goyer, J. & Green, T.C. & Koziol, J.A. & Alexander-Scott, N.
- 1764-1769 Value of public health funding in preventing hospital bloodstream infections in the United States
by Whittington, M.D. & Bradley, C.J. & Atherly, A.J. & Campbell, J.D. & Lindrooth, R.C.
- 1770-1775 Emergency medical service personnel's risk from violence while serving the community
by Maguire, B.J. & O'Neill, B.J.
- 1776-1782 Geotagged US tweets as predictors of county-level health outcomes, 2015-2016
by Nguyen, Q.C. & McCullough, M. & Meng, H.-W. & Paul, D. & Li, D. & Kath, S. & Loomis, G. & Nsoesie, E.O. & Wen, M. & Smith, K.R. & Li, F.
- 1783-1788 A social network analysis of the financial links backing health and fitness apps
by Grundy, Q. & Held, F. & Bero, L.
- 1789-1794 Law enforcement and gun retailers as partners for safely storing guns to prevent suicide: A study in 8 Mountain West States
by Runyan, C.W. & Brooks-Russell, A. & Brandspigel, S. & Betz, M. & Tung, G. & Novins, D. & Agans, R.
- 1795-1800 A smartphone application to reduce time-to-notification of sexually transmitted infections
by Cohen, A.C. & Zimmerman, F. & Prelip, M. & Glik, D.
- 1801-1808 Changes in sugar-sweetened soda consumption, weight, and waist circumference: 2-year cohort of Mexican women
by Stern, D. & Middaugh, N. & Rice, M.S. & Laden, F. & López-Ridaura, R. & Rosner, B. & Willett, W. & Lajous, M.
- 1809-1811 The changing pattern of nutrition intake by social class in Contemporary China, 1991-2011
by Xu, Z. & Zhang, W.
- 1812-1817 Diagnostic accuracy of two food insecurity screeners recommended for use in health care settings
by Makelarski, J.A. & Abramsohn, E. & Benjamin, J.H. & Du, S. & Lindau, S.T.
- 1818-1826 Autism spectrum disorder among US children (2002-2010): Socioeconomic, racial, and ethnic disparities
by Durkin, M.S. & Maenner, M.J. & Baio, J. & Christensen, D. & Daniels, J. & Fitzgerald, R. & Imm, P. & Lee, L.-C. & Schieve, L.A. & Van Naarden Braun, K. & Wingate, M.S. & Yeargin-Allsopp, M.
- 1827-1829 Recreational cannabis legalization and opioid-related deaths in Colorado, 2000-2015
by Livingston, M.D. & Barnett, T.E. & Delcher, C. & Wagenaar, A.C.
2017, Volume 107, Issue 10
- 1526-1526 Clarivate analytics (formerly produced by Thomson Reuters) journal metrics and AJPH
by Shelepak, A.
- 1533-1534 Despair in the American Heartland? A focus on rural health
by Erwin, P.C.
- 1534-1535 Preexposure prophylaxis: Adapting HIV prevention models to achieve worldwide access
by Landers, S. & Kapadia, F.
- 1535-1537 Years of life lost, age discrimination, and the myth of productivity
by Brenner, M.H.
- 1537-1538 On being transnational and transgender: Human rights and public health considerations
by Operario, D. & Nemoto, T.
- 1538-1540 Can population health science counter in-kind dangerous oversimplifications? a public health of consequence, October 2017
by Vaughan, R.D. & Galea, S.
- 1541-1547 The epidemic of despair among white americans: Trends in the leading causes of premature death, 1999-2015
by Stein, E.M. & Gennuso, K.P. & Ugboaja, D.C. & Remington, P.L.
- 1548-1553 Urban-rural differences in suicide in the state of Maryland: The role of firearms
by Nestadt, P.S. & Triplett, P. & Fowler, D.R. & Mojtabai, R.
- 1554-1559 Rural versus urban use of traditional and emerging tobacco products in the United States, 2013-2014
by Roberts, M.E. & Doogan, N.J. & Stanton, C.A. & Quisenberry, A.J. & Villanti, A.C. & Gaalema, D.E. & Keith, D.R. & Kurti, A.N. & Lopez, A.A. & Redner, R. & Cepeda-Benito, A. & Higgins, S.T.
- 1560-1562 Diverging life expectancies and voting patterns in the 2016 US Presidential Election
by Bor, J.
- 1563-1564 Leveraging interest to decrease rural health disparities in the United States
by Meit, M. & Knudson, A.
- 1564-1565 Deaths of despair: Why? what to do?
by Scutchfield, F.D. & Keck, C.W.
- 1566-1567 Despair as a cause of death: More complex than it first appears
by Diez Roux, A.V.
- 1568-1571 Individual versus community-level risk compensation following preexposure prophylaxis of HIV
by Holt, M. & Murphy, D.A.
- 1572-1576 HIV preexposure prophylaxis and condomless sex: Disentangling personal values from public health priorities
by Calabrese, S.K. & Underhill, K. & Mayer, K.H.
- 1577-1579 Antiretroviral drugs as the linchpin for prevention of HIV infections in the United States
by Samandari, T. & Harris, N. & Cleveland, J.C. & Purcell, D.W. & McCray, E.
- 1580-1581 The complex road ahead for preexposure prophylaxis: A primary care physician perspective
by Greene, R.E.
- 1582-1583 Obesity prevention in the supermarket-choice architecture and the supplemental nutrition assistance program
by Thorndike, A.N. & Sunstein, C.R.
- 1584-1585 Musculoskeletal disorders: A neglected group at public health and epidemiology meetings?
by Perruccio, A.V. & Yip, C. & Badley, E.M. & Power, J.D.
- 1586-1588 Low-income housing tax credit: Optimizing its impact on health
by Shi, M. & Samuels, B.A. & Pollack, C.E.
- 1588-1590 Effect of police training and accountability on the mental health of African American Adults
by Oh, H. & DeVylder, J. & Hunt, G.
- 1590-1592 Will automated driving technologies make today's effective restraint systems obsolete?
by Subit, D. & Vezin, P. & Laporte, S. & Sandoz, B.
- 1592-1594 Consumer-directed health care for medicaid patients: Past and future reforms
by Singer, P.M. & Nelson, D.B. & Tipirneni, R.
- 1594-1596 Brexit: Severe risks to Britain's national health service
by Park, J.J. & McKee, M. & Atun, R.
- 1596-1598 The world health organization, public health ethics, and surveillance: Essential architecture for social well-being
by Fairchild, A.L. & Dawson, A. & Bayer, R. & Selgelid, M.J.
- 1599-1600 Using all means to protect public health in Israel from emerging tobacco products
by Kopel, E. & Davidovitch, N. & Levine, H.
- 1601-1603 A way forward for bipartisan health reform? Democrat and republican state legislator priorities for the goals of health policy
by Pagel, C. & Bates, D.W. & Goldmann, D. & Koller, C.F.
- 1604-1605 Toward a public health politics of consequence: An autobiographical reflection
by Fox, D.M.
- 1606-1607 Growing economic inequality sustains health disparities
by Vega, W.A. & Sribney, W.M.
- 1608-1611 Legal, practical, and ethical considerations for making online patient portals accessible for all
by Lyles, C.R. & Fruchterman, J. & Youdelman, M. & Schillinger, D.
- 1612-1614 Children's access to dental care affected by reimbursement rates, dentist density, and dentist participation in medicaid
by Chalmers, N.I. & Compton, R.D.
- 1615-1620 Standard period life table used to compute the life expectancy of diseased subpopulations: More confusing than helpful
by Perron, L. & Simard, M. & Brisson, J. & Hamel, D. & Lo, E.
- 1621-1623 Violent death reporting inmaryland: Demographic variability in data completeness
by Smith, M.L. & Akinyemi, A.A. & Stanley, J.L. & Mitchell, C.S.
- 1624-1626 Killed by police: Validity of media-based data and misclassification of death certificates in Massachusetts, 2004-2016
by Feldman, J.M. & Gruskin, S. & Coull, B.A. & Krieger, N.
- 1627-1629 Oral health integration into a pediatric practice and coordination of referrals to a colocated dental home at a federally qualified health center
by Sengupta, N. & Nanavati, S. & Cericola, M. & Simon, L.
- 1630-1632 Lead content of sindoor, a hindu religious powder and cosmetic: New Jersey and India, 2014-2015
by Shah, M.P. & Shendell, D.G. & Strickland, P.O. & Bogden, J.D. & Kemp, F.W. & Halperin, W.
- 1633-1635 Medicaid reimbursement for the female condom
by Witte, S.S. & MacPhee, C. & Ginsburg, N. & Deshmukh, N.
- 1636-1642 Tobacco industry research on nicotine replacement therapy: "if anyone is going to take away our business it should be us"
by Apollonio, D. & Glantz, S.A.
- 1643-1645 Readiness to vaccinate critical personnel during an influenza pandemic, United States, 2015
by Moulia, D.L. & Dopson, S.A. & Vagi, S.J. & Fitzgerald, T.J. & Fiebelkorn, A.P. & Graitcer, S.B.
- 1646-1652 Living outside the gender box in Mexico: Testimony of transgender mexican asylum seekers
by Cheney, M.K. & Gowin, M.J. & Taylor, E.L. & Frey, M. & Dunnington, J. & Alshuwaiyer, G. & Huber, J.K. & Garcia, M.C. & Wray, G.C.
- 1653-1659 Assessing years of life lost versus number of deaths in the United States, 1995-2015
by Taksler, G.B. & Rothberg, M.B.
- 1660-1667 Community health worker support for disadvantaged patients with multiple chronic diseases: A randomized clinical trial
by Kangovi, S. & Mitra, N. & Grande, D. & Huo, H. & Smith, R.A. & Long, J.A.
- 1668-1674 Community health worker impact on chronic disease outcomes within primary care examined using electronic health records
by Ingram, M. & Doubleday, K. & Bell, M.L. & Lohr, A. & Murrieta, L. & Velasco, M. & Blackburn, J. & Sabo, S. & De Zapien, J.G. & Carvajal, S.C.
2017, Volume 107, Issue 9
- 1-9 Ethical guidance for disaster response, specifically around crisis standards of care: A systematic review
by Leider, J.P. & Debruin, D. & Reynolds, N. & Koch, A. & Seaberg, J.
- 1-10 To: Dr. Alfredo morabia, editor, ajph
by Krieger, N. & Birn, A.-E. & Aviles, L. & Bailey, Z. & Cubbin, C. & Dearfield, C. & Jones, M.M. & Lee, R. & Moore, L. & Munoz, N. & Simonds, V. & Waterman, P.D.
- 1-12 Transwoman population size
by Raymond, H.F. & Wilson, E.C. & Mcfarland, W.
- 1-14 Missingdataandsystematic bias
by Myers, K.O.
- 10-11 Morabia responds
by Morabia, A.
- 1349-1349 Editor's choice: Standing rock doesn't stand alone: The health care battle across Native America
by Hoyer, M.
- 1354-1356 AJPH Editorials: Water access in the United States: Health disparities abound & solutions are urgently needed
by Patel, A.I. & Schmidt, L.A. & Lee, P.R.
- 1356-1358 Addressing colorectal cancer disparities among African American men beyond traditional practice-based settings
by Naylor, K.B.
- 1358-1360 Population mental health & community violence: Advancing the role of local health departments
by Purtle, J.
- 1360-1362 Do our cells pay the price when we sit too much?
by Du, M.
- 1362-1363 Data sources hinder our understanding of transgender murders
by Stotzer, R.L.
- 1364-1365 Are there any ethical barriers to effective antismoking measures?
by Lindblom, E.
- 1365-1367 Successes & continued challenges of electronic health records for chronic disease surveillance
by Birkhead, G.S.
- 1367-1368 Complexity in public health research: A public health of consequence, September 2017
by Vaughan, R.D. & Galea, S.
- 1369-1375 Development of a research agenda focused on academic health departments
by Erwin, P.C. & Brownson, R.C. & Livingood, W.C. & Keck, C.W. & Amos, K.
- 1376-1380 Zika & reproductive rights in Brazil: Challenge to the right to health
by Valente, P.K.
- 1381-1382 Late age at childbirth: Survival advantage or artifact?
by Adler, N.E. & Lisa & Pritzker, J.
- 1382-1383 Shadyab & LaCroix respond
by Shadyab, A.H. & Lacroix, A.Z.
- 1383-1384 Improved health: A bipartisan opportunity to expand the scope of health reform
by Jones, D.K. & Simmons, M. & Galea, S.
- 1385-1386 Contextualizing complexity: When are systems science methods constructive?
by Marshall, B.D.L.
- 1387-1394 Racial/ethnic & socioeconomic disparities in hydration status among US adults & the role of tap water & other beverage intake
by Brooks, C.J. & Gortmaker, S.L. & Long, M.W. & Cradock, A.L. & Kenney, E.L.
- 1395-1399 Ain't necessarily so!": The brake industry's impact on asbestos regulation in the 1970s
by Rosner, D. & Markowitz, G.
- 1401-1405 Minimum age of sale for tobacco products & electronic cigarettes: Ethical acceptability of US "Tobacco 21 Laws
by Morain, S.R. & Malek, J.
- 1406-1412 State & local chronic disease surveillance using electronic health record systems
by Klompas, M. & Cocoros, N.M. & Menchaca, J.T. & Erani, D. & Hafer, E. & Herrick, B. & Josephson, M. & Lee, M. & Weiss, M.D.P. & Zambarano, B. & Eberhardt, K.R. & Malenfant, J. & Nasuti, L. & Land, T.
- 1413-1417 Evacuation of pets during disasters: A public health intervention to increase resilience
by Chadwin, R.
- 1418-1424 State health agency & local health department workforce: Identifying top development needs
by Beck, A.J. & Leider, J.P. & Coronado, F. & Harper, E.
- 1425-1432 Television watching & telomere length among adults in southwest China
by Xue, H.-M. & Liu, Q.-Q. & Tian, G. & Quan, L.-M. & Zhao, Y. & Cheng, G.
- 1433-1440 Community-based, preclinical patient navigation for colorectal cancer screening among older black men recruited from barbershops: The MISTER B trial
by Cole, H. & Thompson, H.S. & White, M. & Browne, R. & Trinh-Shevrin, C. & Braithwaite, S. & Fiscella, K. & Boutin-Foster, C. & Ravenell, J.
- 1441-1447 Homicide rates of transgender individuals in the United States: 2010-2014
by Dinno, A.
- 1448-1454 Undocumented immigration, drug problems, & driving under the influence in the United States, 1990-2014
by Light, M.T. & Miller, T. & Kelly, B.C.
- 1455-1462 Civil unrest in the context of chronic community violence: Impact on maternal depressive symptoms
by Yimgang, D.P. & Wang, Y. & Paik, G. & Hager, E.R. & Black, M.M.
- 1463-1469 Excessive gestational weight gain & subsequent maternal obesity at age 40: A hypothetical intervention
by Abrams, B. & Coyle, J. & Cohen, K. & Headen, I. & Hubbard, A. & Ritchie, L. & Rehkopf, D.H.
- 1470-1476 Per diems in polio eradication: Perspectives from community health workers and officials
by Closser, S. & Rosenthal, A. & Justice, J. & Maes, K. & Sultan, M. & Banerji, S. & Amaha, H.B. & Gopinath, R. & Omidian, P. & Nyirazinyoye, L.
- 1477-1483 1918 influenza pandemic: In utero exposure in the United States and long-term impact on hospitalizations
by Acquah, J.K. & Dahal, R. & Sloan, F.A.
- 1484-1486 Transit rider body mass index before and after completion of street light-rail line in Utah
by Brown, B.B. & Smith, K.R. & Jensen, W.A. & Tharp, D.
- 1487-1492 Trends in prescription opioids detected in fatally injured drivers in 6 US States: 1995-2015
by Chihuri, S. & Li, G.
- 1493-1495 Industry payments to physicians for opioid products, 2013-2015
by Hadland, S.E. & Krieger, M.S. & Marshall, B.D.L.
- 1496-1501 From lead exposure in early childhood to adolescent health: A chicago birth cohort
by Winter, A.S. & Sampson, R.J.
- 1502-1507 Obesity and overweight in American indian and Alaska native children, 2006-2015
by Bullock, A. & Sheff, K. & Moore, K. & Manson, S.
- 1508-1514 Patterns of use of smokeless tobacco in US Adults, 2013-2014
by Cheng, Y.-C. & Rostron, B.L. & Day, H.R. & Stanton, C.A. & Hull, L.C. & Persoskie, A. & Travers, M.J. & Taylor, K. & Conway, K.P. & Ambrose, B.K. & Borek, N.
2017, Volume 107, Issue 8
- 1-22 Toward a constructive public health agenda on race and police use of force
by Gonzalez, J.M.R. & Jetelina, K.K. & Bishopp, S.A.
- 1-25 Spitzer et al. respond
by Spitzer, S.A. & Staudenmayer, K.L. & Weiser, T.G.
- 1-26 Differing perspectives on analyzing data related to firearms and suicide
by Stuart, E.A. & Crifasi, C. & McCourt, A. & Vernick, J.S. & Webster, D.
- 1-27 Anestis et al. respond
by Anestis, M.D. & Anestis, J.C. & Butterworth, S.E.
- 1-28 All models are wrong; Some are useful
by Remington, P.L.
- 13-21 Prevalence of financial fraud and scams among older adults in the United States: A systematic review and meta-analysis
by Burnes, D. & Henderson, C.R., Jr. & Sheppard, C. & Zhao, R. & Pillemer, K. & Lachs, M.S.
- 22-23 Alang et al. respond
by Alang, S. & McAlpine, D. & Hardeman, R. & McCreedy, E.
- 24-25 Serious, nonlethal firearm-related injuries in the United States: Compiling the evidence
by Salemi, J.L.
- 28-29 Krieger responds
by Krieger, N.
- 1193-1193 How can helicopter parents have missed young worker safety?
by Lacey, S.E.
- 1203-1204 AJPH dossier on the erasure of the sexual orientation question from the national survey of older Americans act participants
by Morabia, A.
- 1205-1206 Prepare and support our chief health strategists on the front lines
by De Salvo, K.B.
- 1207-1209 Exchanging identifiable health information among health departments: A route through the legal maze
by Hodge, J.G.
- 1209-1210 A public health of consequence: Review of the August 2017 issue of AJPH
by Galea, S. & Vaughan, R.D.
- 1211-1212 Why i am opposed to the elimination of the sexual orientation question by the administration for community living
by Greenlee, K.
- 1212-1214 Challenges and solutions to collecting sexual orientation and gender identity data
by Sell, R.L.
- 1214-1215 Oversampling in health surveys: Why, when, and how?
by Vaughan, R.
- 1215-1217 Recording sexual orientation in the UK: Pooling data for statistical power
by Semlyen, J.
- 1217-1218 Erasing LGBT people from federal data collection: A need for vigilance
by Loewy, K.L.
- 1219-1220 Data move us closer to full equality by speaking for those who cannot: Advocating for LGBT older adults
by Durso, L.E.
- 1220-1222 LGBT data collection amid social and demographic shifts of the US LGBT community
by Gates, G.J.
- 1223-1225 Reasons for caution when emphasizing health disparities for sexual and gender minority adults in public health campaigns
by Lee, J.G.L. & Martin, R.J. & Landrine, H. & Matthews, D.D. & Averett, P.E. & Niederdeppe, J.
- 1225-1226 Repealing the affordable care act essential health benefits: Threats and obstacles
by Willison, C.E. & Singer, P.M.
- 1227-1232 The public health practitioner of the future
by Erwin, P.C. & Brownson, R.C.
- 1233-1239 Deciphering suicide and other manners of death associated with drug intoxication: A centers for disease control and prevention consultation meeting summary
by Stone, D.M. & Holland, K.M. & Bartholow, B. & Logan, J.E. & LiKamWa McIntosh, W. & Trudeau, A. & Rockett, I.R.H.
- 1240-1241 Trump order mandating deportation for health service use: Not legally sufficient
by Calvo, J.M.
- 1242-1244 Defining roles for schools and programs of public health in the age of trump
by Palmedo, C. & Roberts, L. & Freudenberg, N. & Sembajwe, G. & Geltman, E. & Heller, D.
- 1244-1246 Ideologically motivated violence: A public health approach to prevention
by Wynia, M.K. & Eisenman, D. & Hanfling, D.
- 1246-1248 Princess Diana and reduced traffic deaths in France and the United States
by Redelmeier, D.A. & Bhatti, J.A.
- 1248-1250 Underuse of chest radiography versus computed tomography for lung cancer screening
by Soneji, S. & Dang, R. & Yang, J.W. & Tanner, N.T. & Silvestri, G.A. & Black, W.