Contact information of American Public Health Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aph:ajpbhl. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: https://www.apha.org .
2018, Volume 108, Issue 4
- 1-10 Older adults’ social relationships and health care utilization: A systematic review
by Valtorta, N.K. & Moore, D.C. & Barron, L. & Stow, D. & Hanratty, B.
- 1-12 Reis et al. Respond
by Reis, J.P. & Auer, R. & Bancks, M.P. & Goff, D.C., Jr. & Lewis, C.E. & Pletcher, M.J. & Rana, J.S. & Shikany, J.M. & Sidney, S.
- 11-12 Investigating cumulative marijuana use and risk of cardiovascular disease in middle age with longitudinal data
by Chen, X. & Chen, D.-G. & Yu, B.
- 421-421 Building a healthier nation together: Reasonable compromises, yes, but appeasement, no
by Benjamin, G.C.
- 426-427 The public health dialogue
by Morabia, A.
- 427-429 Probing beyond individual factors to understand influenza and pneumococcal vaccine uptake
by Quinn, S.C.
- 430-431 More research needed to increase policies for HPV vaccine uptake
by Barraza, L. & Campos-Outcalt, D.
- 431-433 “Complete streets” policies and eliminating pedestrian fatalities
by Schneider, R.J.
- 434-435 Culturally competent, integrated behavioral health service delivery to homeless children
by Lynch, S.
- 435-436 Effect of providing contraception free of charge
by Trussell, J.
- 436-437 Immigration versus immigrant: The cycle of anti-immigrant policies
by Wallace, S.P. & De Trinidad Young, M.E.
- 438-439 The incredibly credible prevalence of child protective services contact in new zealand and the United States
by Wildeman, C.
- 440-441 Why it is important to promote clinical independence among health professionals working in prisons, jails, and other detention settings
by Wynia, M.K.
- 441-443 Environmental justice: Progress derailed
by Houston, D.
- 443-444 Professional development and research to improve school practices and LGBTQ health in US schools
by Coulter, R.W.S. & Miller, E.
- 445-446 The invisible forces that create the health of populations: A public health of consequence, April 2018
by Galea, S. & Vaughan, R.D.
- 446-448 HIV stigma among black women in the United States: Intersectionality, support, resilience
by Rao, D. & Andrasik, M.P. & Lipira, L.
- 449-450 Public health advocacy in the tumultuous times of the trump administration
by Sundwall, D.N.
- 451-451 Woolhandler and himmelstein respond
by Woolhandler, S. & Himmelstein, D.U.
- 452-453 Single-payer plan for New York could lead the country
by Gottfried, R.N.
- 453-454 Moffit responds
by Moffit, B.
- 454-456 The EPA: Time to re-invent environmental protection
by Olden, K.
- 456-457 Zimmer responds
by Zimmer, D.
- 457-458 Uprooting institutionalized racism as public health practice
by Bassett, M.T. & Graves, J.D.
- 458-459 Kirkham responds
by Kirkham, P.A.
- 460-463 Mechanisms by which anti-immigrant stigma exacerbates racial/ethnic health disparities
by Morey, B.N.
- 464-471 The inverse equity hypothesis: Analyses of institutional deliveries in 286 national surveys
by Victora, C.G. & Joseph, G. & Silva, I.C.M. & Maia, F.S. & Vaughan, J.P. & Barros, F.C. & Barros, A.J.D.
- 472-476 Prison health care governance: Guaranteeing clinical independence
by Pont, J. & Enggist, S. & Stöver, H. & Williams, B. & Greifinger, R. & Wolff, H.
- 477-479 Integrating structural determinants into MPH training of health promotion professionals
by Komro, K.A. & Lang, D.L. & Walker, E.R. & Harper, P.D.
- 480-485 Disparities in distribution of particulate matter emission sources by race and poverty status
by Mikati, I. & Benson, A.F. & Luben, T.J. & Sacks, J.D. & Richmond-Bryant, J.
- 486-492 State law approaches to facility regulation of abortion and other office interventions
by Jones, B.S. & Daniel, S. & Cloud, L.K.
- 493-499 A qualitative comparative analysis of combined state health policies related to human papillomavirus vaccine uptake in the United States
by Roberts, M.C. & Murphy, T. & Moss, J.L. & Wheldon, C.W. & Psek, W.
- 500-502 Quantifying the epidemic of prescription opioid overdose deaths
by Seth, P. & Rudd, R.A. & Noonan, R.K. & Haegerich, T.M.
- 503-510 Adaptive behavior of sheltered homeless children in the French ENFAMS survey
by Darbeda, S. & Falissard, B. & Orri, M. & Barry, C. & Melchior, M. & Chauvin, P. & Vandentorren, S.
- 511-513 Cumulative prevalence of maltreatment among New Zealand children, 1998–2015
by Rouland, B. & Vaithianathan, R.
- 514-516 Zika-associated microcephaly epidemic and birth rate reduction in Brazilian cities
by Diaz-Quijano, F.A. & Pelissari, D.M. & Filho, A.D.P.C.
- 517-523 Local-level adult influenza and pneumococcal vaccination disparities: Chicago, Illinois, 2015–2016
by Hughes, M.M. & Saiyed, N.S. & Chen, T.S.
- 525-531 Law accommodating nonmotorized road users and pedestrian fatalities in Florida, 1975 to 2013
by Porter, J.M. & PhD, S.L. & Bryan, S.J. & Arseniadis, K. & Caldwell, L.P. & Corso, P.S. & Lee, J.M. & Davis, M.
- 532-537 Storage practices of US gun owners in 2016
by Crifasi, C.K. & Doucette, M.L. & McGinty, E.E. & Webster, D.W. & Barry, C.L.
- 538-543 Long-acting reversible contraception free of charge, method initiation, and abortion rates in Finland
by Gyllenberg, F. & Juselius, M. & Gissler, M. & Heikinheimo, O.
- 544-549 Racial/ethnic variation in the impact of the affordable care act on insurance coverage and access among young adults
by VanGarde, A. & Yoon, J. & Luck, J. & Mendez-Luck, C.A.
- 550-556 Contraceptive method use during the community-wide HER salt lake contraceptive initiative
by Sanders, J.N. & Myers, K. & Gawron, L.M. & Simmons, R.G. & Turok, D.K.
- 557-564 Trends in secondary schools’ practices to support lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning students, 2008–2014
by Demissie, Z. & Rasberry, C.N. & Steiner, R.J. & Brener, N. & McManus, T.
- 565-567 Medicaid expansion and infant mortality in the United States
by Bhatt, C.B. & Beck-Sagué, C.M.
2018, Volume 108, Issue 3
- 1-11 Mortality disparities in racial/ethnic minority groups in the veterans health administration: An evidence review and Map
by Peterson, K. & Anderson, J. & Boundy, E. & Ferguson, L. & McCleery, E. & Waldrip, K.
- 1-12 Population-level analyses cannot tell us anything about individual-level marijuana-opioid substitution
by Caputi, T.L. & Sabet, K.A.
- 1-14 Period life tables for calculating life expectancy: Options to assess and minimize the potential for bias
by Steensma, C. & Choi, B.C.K. & Loukine, L. & Schanzer, D.
- 1-15 Perron et al. Respond
by Perron, L. & Simard, M. & Brisson, J. & Hamel, D. & Lo, E.
- 1-16 Autism and socioeconomic status - An immune link?
by Becker, K.G.
- 12-13 Livingston et al. Respond
by Livingston, M.D. & Barnett, T.E. & Delcher, C. & Wagenaar, A.C.
- 16-17 Durkin and imm respond
by Durkin, M.S. & Imm, P.
- 293-293 Terrorism as disease: Beware of misleading metaphors
by Kelly, M.
- 296-297 The key role of work in population health inequities
by Landsbergis, P.A. & Choi, B. & Dobson, M. & Sembajwe, G. & Slatin, C. & Delp, L. & Siqueira, C.E. & Schnall, P. & Baron, S.
- 298-299 Veterans, like other working- and middle-class Americans, increasingly rely on public health programs
by Adler, J.L.
- 299-301 Racial/ethnic variations in mortality in the VA health care system
by Ibrahim, S.A.
- 301-302 Universal care: The force of an idea
by Camargo, K.R., Jr.
- 302-304 Disparities in dental health and care: In quest of suitable intervention points
by Listl, S.
- 304-305 Causes and causes of causes of population health: A public health of consequence, March 2018
by Galea, S. & Vaughan, R.D.
- 306-311 Work as an inclusive part of population health inequities research and prevention
by Ahonen, E.Q. & Fujishiro, K. & Cunningham, T. & Flynn, M.
- 312-313 A healthy public cannot abide unhealthy and unsafe workplaces
by Finkel, A.M.
- 314-314 Monforton comments
by Monforton, C.
- 315-316 The Changing Nature of Work
by Wright, M.J.
- 317-318 Unforgotten biafra 50 years later
by Tarantola, D.
- 318-320 Big Food’s Opposition to the French Nutri-Score Front-of-Pack Labeling Warrants a Global Reaction
by Julia, C. & Hercberg, S.
- 320-321 Public health implications of front-of-package labels
by Nestle, M.
- 321-323 Why words matter
by Guidry, J. & Anderson, C. & Vachhani, P. & Grove, L. & Mpody, C.
- 324-328 Public health education: Teaching epidemiology in high school classrooms
by D’Agostino, E.
- 329-333 Delays in global disease outbreak responses: Lessons from H1N1, Ebola, and Zika
by Hoffman, S.J. & Silverberg, S.L.
- 334-342 The rise and fall of “universal health coverage” as a goal of international health politics, 1925-1952
by Gorsky, M. & Sirrs, C.
- 343-348 Ethical issues in social media research for public health
by Hunter, R.F. & Gough, A. & O’Kane, N. & McKeown, G. & Fitzpatrick, A. & Walker, T. & McKinley, M. & Lee, M. & Kee, F.
- 349-350 Reducing collateral damage in responses to the opioid crisis
by Carroll, J.J. & Rich, J.D. & Green, T.C.
- 351-354 The effects of household medical expenditures on income inequality in the United States
by Christopher, A.S. & Himmelstein, D.U. & Woolhandler, S. & McCormick, D.
- 355-357 Universal lead screening requirement: A California case study
by McMenamin, S.B. & Hiller, S.P. & Shigekawa, E. & Melander, T. & Shimkhada, R.
- 358-360 Fostering interprofessional education through a multidisciplinary, community-based pandemic mass vaccination exercise
by Hays, A. & Schriever, C. & Rudzinski, J. & Lynch, J.L. & Genrich, E. & Schriever, A.
- 361-367 Trends in health insurance and type among military veterans: United States, 2000-2016
by Zelaya, C.E. & Nugent, C.N.
- 369-371 Preventable emergency department visits for nontraumatic dental conditions: trends and disparities in Nevada, 2009-2015
by Zhou, W. & Kim, P. & Shen, J.J. & Greenway, J. & Ditmyer, M.
- 372-378 Key factors inhibiting legislative progress toward smoke-free coverage in appalachia
by Donahoe, J.T. & Titus, A.R. & Fleischer, N.L.
- 379-384 Cost-effectiveness of capping freeways for use as parks: The New York cross-bronx expressway case study
by Kim, S. & Zafari, Z. & Bellanger, M. & Muennig, P.A.
- 385-392 The effect of patient navigation on the likelihood of engagement in clinical care for HIV-infected individuals leaving jail
by Myers, J.J. & Dufour, M.-S.K. & Koester, K.A. & Morewitz, M. & Packard, R. & Klein, K.M. & Estes, M. & Williams, B. & Riker, A. & Tulsky, J.
- 393-398 Strategies and challenges in preventing violence against canadian indoor sex workers
by Bungay, V. & Guta, A.
- 399-406 Intermittent preventive therapy in pregnancy and incidence of low birth weight in malaria-endemic countries
by Cates, J.E. & Westreich, D. & Unger, H.W. & Bauserman, M. & Adair, L. & Cole, S.R. & Meshnick, S. & Rogerson, S.J. & Briand, V. & Fievet, N. & Valea, I. & Tinto, H. & D'Alessandro, U. & Landis, S.H. & Lartey, A. & Dewey, K.G. & TerKuile, F.O. & Dellicour, S. & Van Eijk, A.M. & Desai, M. & Owidhi, M. & L'Ianziva, A. & Aol, G. & Were, V. & Kariuki, S. & Ayisi, J. & Terlouw, D.J. & Madanitsa, M. & Mwapasa, V. & Maleta, K. & Ashorn, P. & Mueller, I. & Stanisic, D. & Schmiegelow, C. & Lusingu, J.P.A. & The Maternal Malaria & Malnutrition (M3) Initiative
- 407-413 Socioeconomic outcomes of women who receive and women who are denied wanted abortions in the United States
by Foster, D.G. & Biggs, M.A. & Ralph, L. & Gerdts, C. & Roberts, S. & Glymour, M.M.
2018, Volume 108, Issue 2
- 1-7 Inequality in Utilization of Dental Services: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
by Reda, S.F. & Reda, S.M. & Murray Thomson, W. & Schwendicke, F.
- 1-8 Further Considerations For Research On Human Trafficking
by Helpingstine, C.E. & Boyd, B. & Barton, A.D.
- 1-9 Rothman Et Al. Respond
by Rothman, E.F. & Stoklosa, H. & Baldwin, S.B. & Chisolm-Straker, M. & Price, R.K. & Atkinson, H.G.
- 1-10 Estimates Research On Human Trafficking
by Abudu, B.
- 8-9 Prioritizing Posttrafficking Care For Trafficked Individuals
by Ades, V. & Wu, S.X. & Rabinowitz, E.P. & Bach, S.C.
- 10-11 Rothman et al. Respond
by Rothman, E.F. & Baldwin, S.B. & Stoklosa, H. & Chisolm-Straker, M. & Price, R.K.
- 150-150 Cross-Sector Partnerships Will Shape the Future of Public Health
by Riley, R.
- 156-157 Opioids, Hepatitis C Virus Infection, and the Missing Vaccine
by Page, K. & Cox, A. & Lum, P.J.
- 158-159 Comprehensive Restaurant-Sector Changes Are Essential to Reduce Obesity Risk for All Americans
by Kraak, V.I.
- 160-161 Leprosy: An Early Exemplar of the Transformation of 20th Century American Medicine
by Weisz, G.
- 161-163 The Challenges of Monitoring Illicit TradeShouldNotObscuretheSuccess of Tobacco Tax Policy
by Bialous, S.A. & Glantz, S.A.
- 163-164 Prevention of Elevated Blood Lead Levels Among Child Refugees and Other Susceptible Populations
by Wells, E.M.
- 164-166 Policy Evaluation With Incomplete Data: Assessing the Affordable Care Act Breastfeeding Provision
by Hawkins, S.S. & Noble, A. & Baum, C.F.
- 166-168 Time for a Top-Down Approach to Hearing Aid Affordability and Accessibility
by Lin, F.R.
- 168-170 Using Cost-Related Medication Nonadherence to Assess Social and Health Policies
by Kennedy, J.
- 171-172 On Creating Positive Spillovers to Improve the Health of Populations: A Public Health of Consequence, February 2018
by Galea, S. & Vaughan, R.D.
- 173-174 How Should the Epidemiology of Acute Hepatitis C and Opioid Use Affect Health Policy Decision-Making?
by Wong, J.B.
- 175-181 Increases in Acute Hepatitis C Virus Infection Related to a Growing Opioid Epidemic and Associated Injection Drug Use, United States, 2004 to 2014
by Zibbell, J.E. & Asher, A.K. & Patel, R.C. & Kupronis, B. & Iqbal, K. & Ward, J.W. & Holtzman, D.
- 182-186 Opioid Crisis: No Easy Fix to Its Social and Economic Determinants
by Dasgupta, N. & Beletsky, L. & Ciccarone, D.
- 187-188 Tobacco Policies and Alcohol Sponsorship at Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Festivals: Time for Intervention
by Spivey, J.D. & Lee, J.G.L. & Smallwood, S.W.
- 189-190 Is Forgiveness a Public Health Issue?
by VanderWeele, T.J.
- 191-192 Public Health Issues in 2016 Presidential Campaign Communications
by Hatcher, W. & Vick, A.
- 192-193 Impact of Tax Innovations on Families With Young Children
by McMillin, S.E. & Barnidge, E.K. & Spratt, B.G. & Warden, R.C.
- 194-195 Funding for Gun Violence Research Is Key to the Health and Safety of the Nation
by Rajan, S. & Branas, C.C. & Hargarten, S. & Allegrante, J.P.
- 196-202 Arresting Leprosy: Therapeutic Outcomes Besides Cure
by López, R.N.
- 203-209 Legal and Administrative Feasibility of a Federal Junk Food and Sugar-Sweetened Beverage Tax to Improve Diet
by Pomeranz, J.L. & Wilde, P. & Huang, Y. & Micha, R. & Mozaffarian, D.
- 210-215 Social Impact Bonds as a Funding Method for Health and Social Programs: Potential Areas of Concern
by Katz, A.S. & Brisbois, B. & Zerger, S. & Hwang, S.W.
- 216-218 Effect of Medicaid Expansions of 2014 on Overall and Early-Stage Cancer Diagnoses
by Soni, A. & Simon, K. & Cawley, J. & Sabik, L.
- 219-223 Completion of Requirements in Iowa’s Medicaid Expansion Premium Disincentive Program, 2014–2015
by Wright, B. & Askelson, N.M. & Ahrens, M. & Momany, E. & Bentler, S. & Damiano, P.
- 224-230 Cost-Related Medication Nonadherence for Older Adults Participating in SNAP, 2013–2015
by Srinivasan, M. & Pooler, J.A.
- 231-233 Sustained Reduction in Chlamydia Infections Following a School-Based Screening: Detroit, 2010–2015
by Dunville, R. & Peterson, A. & Liddon, N. & Roach, M. & Coleman, K. & Dittus, P.
- 234-240 Predicted Impact of the Food and Drug Administration’s Menu-Labeling Regulations on Restaurants in 4 New Jersey Cities
by Gruner, J. & DeWeese, R.S. & Lorts, C. & Yedidia, M.J. & Ohri-Vachaspati, P.
- 241-247 Hearing Aid Acquisition in Chinese Older Adults With Hearing Loss
by He, P. & Wen, X. & Hu, X. & Gong, R. & Luo, Y. & Guo, C. & Chen, G. & Zheng, X.
- 248-255 Impact of Dual Use of Department of Veterans Affairs and Medicare Part D Drug Benefits on Potentially Unsafe Opioid Use
by Gellad, W.F. & Thorpe, J.M. & Zhao, X. & Thorpe, C.T. & Sileanu, F.E. & Cashy, J.P. & Hale, J.A. & Mor, M.K. & Radomski, T.R. & Hausmann, L.R.M. & Donohue, J.M. & Gordon, A.J. & Suda, K.J. & Stroupe, K.T. & Hanlon, J.T. & Cunningham, F.E. & Good, C.B. & Fine, M.J.
- 256-258 Various Types of Arthritis in the United States: Prevalence and Age-Related Trends From 1999 to 2014
by Park, J. & Mendy, A. & Vieira, E.R.
- 259-261 Effects of Alcohol Interventions on Other Drug Use in the Cherokee Nation
by Livingston, M.D. & Komro, K.A. & Wagenaar, A.C. & Kominsky, T.K. & Pettigrew, D.W. & Garrett, B.A.
- 262-264 Mortality Among Confirmed Lassa Fever Cases During the 2015–2016 Outbreak in Nigeria
by Buba, M.I. & Dalhat, M.M. & Nguku, P.M. & Waziri, N. & Mohammad, J.O. & Bomoi, I.M. & Onyiah, A.P. & Onwujei, J. & Balogun, M.S. & Bashorun, A.T. & Nsubuga, P. & Nasidi, A.
- 265-269 Trends in Illicit Cigarette Use in Brazil Estimated From Legal Sales, 2012–2016
by Szklo, A. & Iglesias, R.M. & De Souza, M.C. & Szklo, M. & De Almeida, L.M.
- 270-276 Elevated Blood Lead Levels by Length of Time From Resettlement to Health Screening in Kentucky Refugee Children
by Kotey, S. & Carrico, R. & Wiemken, T.L. & Furmanek, S. & Bosson, R. & Nyantakyi, F. & VanHeiden, S. & Mattingly, W. & Zierold, K.M.
- 277-283 Effect of the Affordable Care Act on Breastfeeding Outcomes
by Gurley-Calvez, T. & Bullinger, L. & Kapinos, K.A.
2018, Volume 108, Issue 1
- 1-1 Prep-ared against HIV, but not sexually transmitted infections
by Algarin, A.B. & Ibañez, G.E.
- 1-2 Calabrese et al. Respond
by Calabrese, S.K. & Underhill, K. & Mayer, K.H.
- 1-6 Academic literacy: Reaching our own
by Patel, S. & Anderson, C. & Mpody, C. & Vachhani, P. & Guidry, J. & Grove, L.
- 9-10 Preparing and rebuilding after natural disasters: A new public health normal!
by Morabia, A. & Benjamin, G.C.
- 10-12 Reflections on the 70th anniversary of the nuremberg doctors' trial
by Annas, G.J. & Grodin, M.A.
- 12-13 Marking the 70th anniversary of the doctors' trial at nuremberg
by Wilensky, G.R.
- 13-15 Conflict settings: The importance of timely access to health care
by Shannon, H.
- 15-16 Access to medical care for palestinians in Israel: Delays in a difficult historical context
by Clarfield, A.M. & Dechtman, I.D.
- 17-18 Getting to average life expectancy: It takes commitment
by Teutsch, S. & Schaeffer, L.D.
- 18-19 Sexual assertiveness skills and decision-making in adolescent girls: Moving to replication, scale, and digital health impact
by Bull, S.S.
- 19-21 Advertising restrictions on cannabis products for nonmedical use: Necessary but not sufficient?
by Caulkins, J.
- 21-22 Managing childhood asthma as a strategy to break the cycle of poverty
by Gracy, D.
- 23-24 Hpv vaccination: Increase uptake now to reduce cancer
by Hawes, S.E.
- 25-26 Can public health narrow the health gap between the United States and its peer nations? A public health of consequence, January 2018
by Galea, S. & Vaughan, R.D.
- 27-28 A humanitarian crisis: Lessons learned from hurricane irma
by Zolnikov, T.R.
- 28-30 Disasters through the lens of disparities: Elevate community resilience as an essential public health service
by Lichtveld, M.
- 30-32 Maria in Puerto Rico: Natural disaster in a colonial archipelago
by Rodríguez-Díaz, C.E.
- 32-33 After Harvey, Irma, and Maria, an opportunity for better health-Rebuilding our communities as we want them
by Dzau, V.J. & Lurie, N. & Tuckson, R.V.
- 33-35 Climate change, hurricanes, and health
by Woodward, A.J. & Samet, J.M.
- 36-41 From Nuremberg to Guantanamo bay: Uses of physicians in the War on Terror
by Crosby, S.S. & Benavidez, G.
- 42-46 Beyond nazi war crimes experiments: The voluntary consent requirement of the Nuremberg Code at 70
by Annas, G.J.
- 47-52 American doctors at the Nuremberg medical Trial
by Shuster, E.
- 53-57 The Nazi physicians as leaders in eugenics and "euthanasia": Lessons for today
by Grodin, M.A. & Miller, E.L. & Kelly, J.I.
- 58-60 Enhancing HIV/AIDS surveillance in the philippines to ensure the transgender population's visibility
by Bumanglag, K.C.
- 60-62 Three stages of health encounters over 8000 human generations and how they inform future public health
by Goldman, L.
- 62-64 Jeremy Struck a chord: A public health approach to professional musicians
by Chertoff, J. & Urbine, D.
- 65-66 Public health's aspirational identity: Who do we want to be?
by Northridge, M.E. & Duane, J.F.
- 67-72 Challenging and preventing policies that prohibit local civil rights protections for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer people
by Pomeranz, J.L.
- 73-76 Evaluating public health interventions: 7. Let the subject matter choose the effect measure: Ratio, difference, or something else entirely
by Spiegelman, D. & Khudyakov, P. & Wang, M. & Vanderweele, T.J.
- 77-83 Long-term health consequences of movement restrictions for palestinians, 1987-2011
by McNeely, C.A. & Barber, B.K. & Giacaman, R. & Belli, R.F. & Daher, M.
- 84-86 Impact of the 2010 us Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act on School Breakfast and Lunch participation rates between 2008 and 2015
by Vaudrin, N. & Lloyd, K. & Yedidia, M.J. & Todd, M. & Ohri-Vachaspati, P.
- 87-92 Meeting the institute of medicine's 2030 US life expectancy target
by Kindig, D. & Nobles, J. & Zidan, M.
- 93-95 Risk of concussion during sports versus physical education among New Mexico middle and high school students
by Campbell, R.A. & Gorman, S.A. & Thoma, R.J. & Annett, R.D. & McGrew, C.A. & Yeo, R.A. & Mayer, A.R. & King, J.H. & Rowland, A.S.
- 96-102 Sexual assertiveness skills and sexual decision-making in adolescent girls: Randomized controlled trial of an online program
by Widman, L. & Golin, C.E. & Kamke, K. & Burnette, J.L. & Prinstein, M.J.
- 103-111 Evaluation of the environmental scoring system in multiple child asthma intervention programs in Boston, Massachusetts
by Dong, Z. & Nath, A. & Guo, J. & Bhaumik, U. & Chin, M.Y. & Dong, S. & Marshall, E. & Murphy, J.S. & Sandel, M.T. & Sommer, S.J. & Ursprung, W.W.S. & Woods, E.R. & Reid, M. & Adamkiewicz, G.
- 112-119 Declines in anogenital warts among age groups most likely to be impacted by human papillomavirus vaccination, United States, 2006-2014
by Flagg, E.W. & Torrone, E.A.
- 120-127 Exposure To marijuana marketing after legalization of retail sales: Oregonians' experiences, 2015-2016
by Fiala, S.C. & Dilley, J.A. & Firth, C.L. & Maher, J.E.
- 128-130 Characteristics of HIV-positive transgender men receiving medical care: United States, 2009-2014
by Lemons, A. & Beer, L. & Finlayson, T. & McCree, D.H. & Lentine, D. & Shouse, R.L.
- 131-136 Increasing prescription opioid and heroin overdose mortality in the United States, 1999-2014: An age-period-cohort analysis
by Huang, X. & Keyes, K.M. & Li, G.
- 137-142 Trends in daily cannabis use among cigarette smokers: United States, 2002-2014
by Goodwin, R.D. & Pacek, L.R. & Copeland, J. & Moeller, S.J. & Dierker, L. & Weinberger, A. & Gbedemah, M. & Zvolensky, M.J. & Wall, M.M. & Hasin, D.S.
2018, Volume 108
- 1-4 A holistic approachto adolescent pregnancy prevention
by White, L.
- 5-6 Decline in adolescent pregnancy in the United States: A success not shared by all
by Burrus, B.B.
- 7-8 Three important lessons from research about sexual and reproductive health
by Walsh-Buhi, E.R.
- 9-10 Adolescent pregnancy prevention in group homes: Recruiting and retention considerations
by Oman, R.F. & Vesely, S.K. & Clements-Nolle, K. & Fluhr, J.
- 11-12 Brief interpregnancy interval: Are 75% of adolescent mothers unaware of the prematurity risk?
by Stevens, J. & Lutz, R. & Osuagwu, N.
- 13-14 Considering the role of acculturation in parent–child communication about sexual health
by Cosgrove, J.M. & LeCroy, C.W. & Fordney, M. & Voelkel, D.
- 15-16 Engaging young minority fathers in research: Basic Needs, Psychological Needs, Culture, and Therapeutic Alliance
by Mogro-Wilson, C. & Fifield, J.
- 17-18 Is Current measurement of contraception use hindering identification of evidence-based pregnancy prevention for vulnerable adolescents?
by Clark, L.F. & Desai, M. & Drake, P. & Okonta, V.
- 19-20 Reward seeking and self-regulation: Changing the environment to prevent adolescent pregnancy
by Lansford, J.E.
- 21-22 Supporting vulnerable youths through community collaboration
by Godley, S.
- 23-24 Reducing disparities in adolescent pregnancy among us tribal youths
by Bowes, K.K. & Burrus, B.B. & Axelson, S. & Garrido, M. & Kimbriel, A. & Abramson, L. & Gorman, G. & Dancer, A. & White, T. & Beaudry, P.
- 25-31 Building bridges to a brighter tomorrow: A systematic evidence review of interventions that prepare adolescents for adulthood
by Burrus, B.B. & Krieger, K. & Rutledge, R. & Rabre, A. & Axelson, S. & Miller, A. & White, L. & Jackson, C.
- 32-37 Reaching high-need youth populations with evidence-based sexual health education in California
by Campa, M.I. & Leff, S.Z. & Tufts, M.
- 38-44 Adolescent pregnancy prevention among youths living in group care homes: A cluster randomized controlled trial
by Oman, R.F. & Vesely, S.K. & Green, J. & Clements-Nolle, K. & Lu, M.
2017, Volume 107, Issue S3
- 223-228 No Equity, No Triple Aim: Strategic Proposals to Advance Health Equity in a Volatile Policy Environment
by Wilkinson, G.W. & Sager, A. & Selig, S. & Antonelli, R. & Morton, S. & Hirsch, G. & Lee, C.R. & Ortiz, A. & Fox, D. & Lupi, M.V. & Acuff, C. & Wachman, M.
- 229-235 Advancing Social Work Education for Health Impact
by Browne, T. & Keefe, R.H. & Ruth, B.J. & Cox, H. & Maramaldi, P. & Rishel, C. & Rountree, M. & Zlotnik, J. & Marshall, J.
- 236-242 A History of Social Work in Public Health
by Ruth, B.J. & Marshall, J.W.
- 243-249 A Social Work Approach to Policy: Implications for Population Health
by Miller, D.P. & Bazzi, A.R. & Allen, H.L. & Martinson, M.L. & Salas-Wright, C.P. & Jantz, K. & Crevi, K. & Rosenbloom, D.L.
- 250-255 Social Work's Role in Medicaid Reform: A Qualitative Study
by Bachman, S.S. & Wachman, M. & Manning, L. & Cohen, A.M. & Seifert, R.W. & Jones, D.K. & Fitzgerald, T. & Nuzum, R. & Riley, P.
- 256-266 Health Outcomes and Costs of Social Work Services: A Systematic Review
by Steketee, G. & Ross, A.M. & Wachman, M.K.
- 267-273 Health in All Social Work Programs: Findings From a US National Analysis
by Ruth, B.J. & Wachman, M.K. & Marshall, J.W. & Backman, A.R. & Harrington, C.B. & Schultz, N.S. & Ouimet, K.J.
2017, Volume 107, Issue S2
- 1-6 Public Health System Research in Public Health Emergency Preparedness in the United States (2009-2015): Actionable Knowledge Base
by Savoia, E. & Lin, L. & Bernard, D. & Klein, N. & James, L.P. & Guicciardi, S.
- 122-125 Science in Emergency Response at CDC: Structure and Functions
by Iskander, J. & Rose, D.A. & Ghiya, N.D.
- 126-133 The Evolution of Public Health Emergency Management as a Field of Practice
by Rose, D.A. & Murthy, S. & Brooks, J. & Bryant, J.
- 134-137 A Child's Health Is the Public's Health: Progress and Gaps in Addressing Pediatric Needs in Public Health Emergencies
by Dziuban, E.J. & Peacock, G. & Frogel, M.
- 138-141 Project Public Health Ready: History and Evolution of a Best Practice for Public Health Preparedness Planning
by Summers, S.K. & Ferraro, M.J.
- 142-147 Applying the 15 Public Health Emergency Preparedness Capabilities to Support Large-Scale Tuberculosis Investigations in Complex Congregate Settings
by Levy, A.J. & Toren, K.G. & Elsenboss, C. & Narita, M.
- 148-152 Funding Public Health Emergency Preparedness in the United States
by Katz, R. & Attal-Juncqua, A. & Fischer, J.E.
- 153-160 How Health Department Contextual Factors Affect Public Health Preparedness (PHP) and Perceptions of the 15 PHP Capabilities
by Horney, J.A. & Carbone, E.G. & Lynch, M. & Wang, Z.J. & Jones, T. & Rose, D.A.
- 161-164 Promoting Community Preparedness and Resilience: A Latino Immigrant Community-Driven Project Following Hurricane Sandy
by Cuervo, I. & Leopold, L. & Baron, S.
- 165-167 Public Health Preparedness Funding: Key Programs and Trends From 2001 to 2017
by Watson, C.R. & Watson, M. & Sell, T.K.
- 168-176 Emergency Preparedness in the Workplace: The Flulapalooza Model for Mass Vaccination
by Swift, M.D. & Aliyu, M.H. & Byrne, D.W. & Qian, K. & McGown, P. & Kinman, P.O. & Hanson, K.L. & Culpepper, D. & Cooley, T.J. & Yarbrough, M.I.
- 177-179 2015 Pandemic Influenza Readiness Assessment Among US Public Health Emergency Preparedness Awardees
by Fitzgerald, T.J. & Moulia, D.L. & Graitcer, S.B. & Vagi, S.J. & Dopson, S.A.
- 180-185 Progress in Public Health Emergency Preparedness-United States, 2001-2016
by Murthy, B.P. & Molinari, N.-A.M. & LeBlanc, T.T. & Vagi, S.J. & Avchen, R.N.
- 186-192 Community Assessment for Public Health Emergency Response (CASPER): An Innovative Emergency Management Tool in the United States
by Schnall, A. & Nakata, N. & Talbert, T. & Bayleyegn, T. & Martinez, D. & Wolkin, A.
- 193-198 Primary Care Emergency Preparedness Network, New York City, 2015: Comparison of Member and Nonmember Sites
by Williams, M.D. & Jean, M.C. & Chen, B. & Molinari, N.-A.M. & LeBlanc, T.T.
- 200-207 Improvements in State and Local Planning for Mass Dispensing of Medical Countermeasures: The Technical Assistance Review Program, United States, 2007-2014
by Renard, P.G., Jr & Vagi, S.J. & Reinold, C.M. & Silverman, B.L. & Avchen, R.N.
- 208-214 A Conceptual Framework for the Evaluation of Emergency Risk Communications
by Savoia, E. & Lin, L. & Gamhewage, G.M.