Economic Impacts of the Zero Tolerance Directive on the Cost Structure of Beef Packing Companies
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://waeaonline.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Choi, E. Kwan & Jensen, Helen H., 1990.
"Modeling the Demand for Food Safety and the Implications for Regulation,"
Staff General Research Papers
306, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- E. Kwan Choi & Helen H. Jensen, 1990. "Modeling the Demand for food Safety and the Implications for Regulation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 90-wp68, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Shogren, Jason F. & Shin, Seung Youll & Kliebenstein, James, 1995. "Valuing Food Safety in Experimental Auction Markets," Staff General Research Papers 835, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1995. "Units of Measurement and the 'Stone Index' In Demand System Estimation," Staff General Research Papers 5058, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Blackorby, Charles & Russell, R Robert, 1989. "Will the Real Elasticity of Substitution Please Stand Up? (A Comparison of the Allen/Uzawa and Morishima Elasticities)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 882-88, September.
- Melton, Brian & Huffman, Wallace, 1995. "Beef and Pork Packing Costs and Input Demands: Effects of Unionization and Technology," Staff General Research Papers 5043, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeare:35743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.