Pesticide Residue Risk and Food Safety Valuation: A Random Utility Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Italia, John & Liptak, Clare, 1997. "Quality of Agricultural Produce: Consumer Preferences and Perceptions," P Series 36739, Rutgers University, Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics.
- Erik Magnusson & J. A. L. Cranfield, 2005. "Consumer Demand for Pesticide Free Food Products in Canada: A Probit Analysis," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 53(1), pages 67-81, March.
- Bo Xiong & John Beghin, 2017.
"Disentangling Demand-Enhancing And Trade-Cost Effects Of Maximum Residue Regulations,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 6, pages 105-108
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bo Xiong & John Beghin, 2014. "Disentangling Demand-Enhancing And Trade-Cost Effects Of Maximum Residue Regulations," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(3), pages 1190-1203, July.
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2013. "Disentangling Demand-Enhancing and Trade-Cost Effects of Maximum Residue Regulations," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34393, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bo Xiong & John C. Beghin, 2013. "Disentangling Demand-Enhancing and Trade-Cost Effects of Maximum Residue Regulations," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 13-wp544, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Bo Xiong & John C. Beghin, 2013. "Disentangling Demand-Enhancing and Trade-Cost Effects of Maximum Residue Regulations," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp544, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Vivien Foster & Susana Mourato, 2000. "Valuing the Multiple Impacts of Pesticide Use in the UK: A Contingent Ranking Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 1-21.
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Klein, Nicole L., 1997. "A Nonparametric Analysis of Efficiency for a Beefpacking Firm: Implications of Federal Food Safety Regulations," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35805, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Italia, John & Adelaja, Adesoji, 2001.
"Predicting Willingness-to-Pay a Premium for Integrated Pest Management Produce: A Logistic Approach,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(02), pages 151-159, October.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Italia, John & Adelaja, Adesoji O., 2001. "Predicting Willingness-To-Pay A Premium For Integrated Pest Management Produce: A Logistic Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 30(2), October.
- Tsu-Tan Fu & Jin-Tan Liu & James K. Hammitt, 1999. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Low-Pesticide Fresh Produce in Taiwan," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 220-233.
- Bocker, Andreas & Hanf, Claus-Hennig, 2000. "Confidence lost and -- partially -- regained: consumer response to food scares," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 471-485, December.
- Huang, Ju-Chin & Haab, Timothy C. & Whitehead, John C., 2001. "Absolute Versus Relative Risk Perceptions: An Application To Economic Values Of Seafood Safety," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20731, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ju-Chin Huang & Timothy C. Haab & John C. Whitehead, 2000. "“Absolute versus Relative Risk Perception: An Application to Seafood Safety,”," Working Papers 0010, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Boyle & Sapna Kaul & Ali Hashemi & Xiaoshu Li, 2015. "Applicability of benefit transfers for evaluation of homeland security counterterrorism measures," Chapters,in: Benefit–Cost Analyses for Security Policies, chapter 10, pages 225-253 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:25:y:2008:i:4:p:310-318 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:76:y:1994:i:4:p:760-771.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.