The political economy of Land Reform: A new perspective applied to Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Deininger, 2003. "Land Policies for Growth and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15125.
- Tony Addison & Liisa Laakso, 2003. "The political economy of Zimbabwe's descent into conflict," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 457-470.
- Alain de Janvry, 1981. "The Role of Land Reform in Economic Development: Policies and Politics," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(2), pages 384-392.
- Saturnino M. Borras, 2003. "Inclusion-exclusion in public policies and policy analyses: the case of Philippine land reform, 1972-2002," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(8), pages 1049-1065.
- Johan van Zyl & Nick Vink & Johann Kirsten & Daneswan Poonyth, 2001.
"South African agriculture in transition: the 1990s,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 725-739.
- van Zyl, Johan & Vink, Nick & Kirsten, Johann F., 2000. "South African Agriculture In Transition: The 1990'S," Working Papers 18073, University of Pretoria, Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development.
- W. Grigsby, 2002. "Subsistence and land tenure in the Sahel," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 19(2), pages 151-164, June.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1962. "The Economic Implications of Learning by Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 155-173.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil; ?Cédula?; human capital; Land Reform; Latin America; Learning by doing; ?MST - Movimento dos Sem Terra?;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-07-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-07-28 (Development)
- NEP-POL-2009-07-28 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:evo:wpecon:08_2009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Aurora Murcho Galego). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuevpt.html .