South African Agriculture In Transition: The 1990'S
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Pretoria 0002|
Phone: (+27-12) 420-3251
Fax: (+27-12) 420-3247
Web page: http://www.up.ac.za/academic/ecoagric/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Zyl, Johan & Vink, Nick, 1997. "The effects of water policies on the farm sector in the Western Cape," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(4), December.
- Deininger, Klaus, 1999. "Making negotiated land reform work : initial experience from Brazil, Colombia, and South Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2040, The World Bank.
- Poonyth, Daneswar & van Zyl, Johan, 2000. "Representing the production structure of South African agriculture," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), December.
- Vink, Nick, 2000. "Agricultural policy research in South Africa: Challenges for the future," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), December.
- van Renen, E., 1997. "The Batat Marketing Drive: Improving Market Access For Small Scale Farmers," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(4), December.
- Madikizela, S.P. & Groenewald, Jan A., 1998. "Marketing Preferences And Behaviour Of A Group Of Small-Scale Irrigation Vegetable Farmers In Eastern Cape," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 37(1), March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:upaewp:18073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.