South African Agriculture In Transition: The 1990'S
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Johan van Zyl & Nick Vink & Johann Kirsten & Daneswan Poonyth, 2001. "South African agriculture in transition: the 1990s," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 725-739.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:agreko:267969 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deininger, Klaus, 1999. "Making negotiated land reform work : initial experience from Brazil, Colombia, and South Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2040, The World Bank.
- Poonyth, Daneswar & van Zyl, Johan, 2000. "Representing the production structure of South African agriculture," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), pages 1-13, December.
- Vink, Nick, 2000. "Agricultural policy research in South Africa: Challenges for the future," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), pages 1-39, December.
- van Zyl, Johan & Vink, Nick, 1997. "The effects of water policies on the farm sector in the Western Cape," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(4), pages 1-13, December.
- Madikizela, S.P. & Groenewald, Jan A., 1998. "Marketing Preferences And Behaviour Of A Group Of Small-Scale Irrigation Vegetable Farmers In Eastern Cape," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 37(1), pages 1-10, March.
- van Renen, E., 1997. "The Batat Marketing Drive: Improving Market Access For Small Scale Farmers," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(4), pages 1-8, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Rocha de Sousa, 2009. "The political economy of Land Reform: A new perspective applied to Latin America," Economics Working Papers 08_2009, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Mosoma, K., 2004. "Agricultural competitiveness and supply chain integration: South Africa, Argentina and Australia," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 43(1), pages 1-13, March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:upaewp:18073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daeupza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.