Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 276052 Food System Transformation in Mozambique: An Assessment of Changing Diet Quality in the context of a Rising Middle Class
by Smart, Jenny Cairns & Tschirley, David & Smart, Francis
- 275667 Agricultural Irrigation’s Responses to Federal Crop Insurance in the United States
by Ghosh, Prasenjit & Miao, Ruiqing
- 274847 The Role of Incidental Learning on Reducing Household Food Waste in Free-Living Condition
by Qi, Danyi & Roe, Brian E. & Apolzan, John W. & Allen, H. Raymond & Martin, Corby K.
- 274846 Multi-Credit Market, Landowners’ Responses, and Cost-Effectiveness of Credit Stacking Policy
by Liu, Pengfei & Swallow, Stephen K.
- 274845 Intertemporal Trading Ratios for Nutrient Pollution Control
by Cook, Aaron & Shortle, James
- 274844 Tackling Wicked Problems when Teaching Applied Economics: An Application to the Bears Ears National Monument
by Steele, Amanda Harker & Bergstrom, John C.
- 274843 Tackling Wicked Problems in Applied Economics: An Application to the Bears Ears National Monument
by Steele, Amanda J. Harker & Bergstrom, John C.
- 274842 Incorporating Co-Benefits and Environmental Data into Corporate Decision-Making
by Guertin, France & Polzin, Thomas & Rogers, Martha & Witt, Betsy
- 274841 Spatial Price Transmission, Transaction Costs, and Econometric Modelling: How Inference Can Be Improved When Transaction Costs Are Observed?
by Machado Junior, Pedro Celso & Chung, Chanjin
- 274840 Projecting the Provision and Value of Water from National Forests in Southern California under Ecological Change
by Srivastava, Lorie & Hand, Michael & Kim, John & Sánchez, José J.
- 274506 Curriculum-sanctioned and informal approaches to shape entrepreneurial attitudes among students from urban and rural environments
by Andrzejczyk, Angelika & Florkowski, Wojciech J.
- 274505 How Can Authentic Business Models Improve Negative Student Attitudes about Group Assignments?
by Brown, Roger M. & Shockley, Jordan & Zuo, Na
- 274504 Using Speed Rounds to Balance Classroom Debate Participation across Personality Types
by Treme, Julianne
- 274503 Teaching Competition Topics in Undergraduate Courses in Agribusiness Programs: Applications of Seller Market Power
by Bolotova, Yuliya
- 274502 Tailoring extension effort for promotion of diversified crop rotation system
by Wang, Tong & Kasu, Bishal & Jacquet, Jeffrey & Kumar, Sandeep
- 274501 Developing a training program for farm labor supervisors
by Roka, Fritz M.
- 274500 Tackling Wicked Problems when Teaching Applied Economics: An Application to the Bears Ears National Monument
by Harker Steele, Amanda J. & Bergstrom, John C.
- 274499 Rural forest-based communities, economic shocks, and economic trajectories
by Bell, Kathleen P. & Crandall, Mindy & Munroe, Darla K. & Colocousis, Chris & Morzillo, Anita
- 274498 An Unconditional Quantile Analysis of the Determinants of Self-Employed Income across Regional Economies: An Initial Assessment
by Willis, David Brian & Hughes, David W. & Boys, Kathryn A.
- 274497 Modeling the Local Input-Output Network using County-Level Production and Consumption Estimates, and National Input-Output Table
by Han, Yicheol & Goetz, Stephan J.
- 274496 Can rural extension reduce the income differential in rural Brazil?
by Freitas, Carlos Otávio & Figueiredo Silva, Felipe & Neves, Mateus C R & Braga, Marcelo J.
- 274495 Indemnity Payouts, Learning from others and Index Insurance Uptake
by Timu, Anne G. & Gustafson, Christopher R. & Ikegami, Munenobu & Jensen, Nathaniel
- 274494 Improving Diet Quality through Off-Farm Work: Empirical Evidence from India
by Dsouza, Alwin & Mishra, Ashok K. & Tripathi, Amarnath
- 274493 The Effect of Rural Hospital Closure on the Health Status and Access to Care of the Aging Population in five states of the United States
by Ona, Lucia Y.
- 274492 How standardized testing affects students’ college readiness in Texas
by Jiang, Meng & Ishdorj, Ariun & Dudensing, Rebekka M.
- 274491 Exploring the Feasibility of Rural Broadband Expansion via the Cooperative Business Model
by Schmit, Todd M. & Severson, Roberta M.
- 274490 Tax Increment Financing and Spatial Spillovers
by Yadavalli, Anita & Delgado, Michael
- 274489 Bringing HUD’s Moving To Work Demonstration to Rural Small Housing Authorities: Prospects and Barriers
by Lee, Han Bum & Greenlee, Andrew & McNamara, Paul E.
- 274488 The Impact of Super Center Stores on the Availability of SNAP-approved stores
by Ollinger, Michael E. & Ver Ploeg, Shelly & Dicken, Christopher W.
- 274487 A Two-way Fixed Effects Approach to Analyzing the Value-Added Producer Grant Program
by Solano, Alexis & Kimber, Kandace & Turner, Honie
- 274486 Will access to internet affect the subjective well-being of rural residents in China?
by Zhao, Jianmei
- 274485 Finding the Bottom 40 Percent: Experimental Test of Community-Based Targeting Approaches in Conflict-Prone Rural Eastern DRC
by Adjognon, Serge G.
- 274484 Local Foods as a Catalyst of Rural Manufacturing: The Role of New and Small Food Innovators in Employment Dynamics
by Castillo, Marcelo J. & Low, Sarah A. & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn D.
- 274483 Knowledge Spillover in China: A Firm Level Study
by Xu, Shicong & Sam, Abdoul G.
- 274482 Development and Inclusive Businesses in Colombia? A Case Study From The Oil Palm Supply in the Orinoquía
by López Barrera, Emiliano & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James M.
- 274481 Tail-dependent Rainfall Risk and Demand for Index based Crop Insurance
by Negi, Digvijay S.
- 274480 Insurance and American Options in Intra-season Cropping Choices with Applications
by Watten, Asa & Hennessy, David A. & Zhao, Jinhua
- 274479 Systemic Risk, Geography and Area Insurance
by Gong, Xuche & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A.
- 274478 Farmers’ valuation of changes to crop insurance coverage level – a test of third generation prospect theory
by Doidge, Mary & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A.
- 274477 Better understanding of Demand for Weather Index Insurance among Smallholder Farmers under Prospect Theory
by Shin, Soye
- 274476 Insurance Demand over Varying Coverage Levels: Experimental Evidence From China
by Huo, Ran & Colson, Gregory J.
- 274475 Production Decision Making under Price Ambiguity: An Experimental Evidence
by Lee, Yu Na & Bellemare, Marc F. & Just, David R.
- 274474 What Drives (No) Adoption of New Irrigation Technologies: A Structural Dynamic Estimation Approach
by Li, Haoyang & Zhao, Jinhua
- 274473 Weather Fluctuation, Expectation Formation, and the Short-run Behavioral Responses to Climate Change
by Ji, Xinde & Cobourn, Kelly M.
- 274472 Climate Change, Agricultural Risk and the Development of Cooperatives
by Ruan, Jianqing & Zhang, Huayan & Chen, Shuai
- 274471 The Downside of Good Rains: Drought Risk and WTP for Maize with Weather Contingent Advantages
by Paul, Laura A.
- 274470 A Game-Theoretic Model of Crop Flood Indemnity in South Florida
by Brown, Christina E. & Bhat, Mahadev
- 274469 Extreme Events and Serial Dependence in Commodity Prices
by Park, Eunchun & Maples, Josh
- 274468 Does Crop Insurance Enrollment Exacerbate the Negative Effects of Extreme Heat? A Farm-level Analysis
by Regmi, Madhav & Tack, Jesse B.
- 274467 Farm Level Risk Balancing Behavior and the Role of Latent Heterogeneity
by Tamirat, Aderajew AS & Trujillo-Barrera, Andres A. & Pennings, Joost M. E.
- 274466 Policy Changes in Federal Crop Insurance and Implications for Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard
by Bouchard, Dylan D.
- 274465 Soybean Crush Spread: Evidence of the Hedging Pressure Hypothesis
by Li, Ziran & Hayes, Dermot J.
- 274464 Risk Perception and Agricultural Insurance Acceptance: Evidence from Typhoon Meranti in Fujian, China
by Ding, Jinxiu & Yu, Chin-Hsien & Shaw, William D.
- 274463 Measuring Adverse Selection in China's New Rural Cooperative Medical Scheme
by Shi, Ruoding & You, Wen
- 274462 Exploiting Compulsory Crop Insurance for Assessing Adverse Selection: Evidence from the Israeli Citrus Program
by Hag Yehia, Muamar & Finkelshtain, Israel & Bar Shira, Ziv & Bar Nahum, Ziv & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 274461 Estimating Cost of Volatility Risk in Agricultural Commodity Markets
by Yan, Lei & Garcia, Philip
- 274460 Estimating resilience outcomes in an impact assessment framework with high-frequency data
by Chichaibelu, Bezawit Beyene & Garbero, Alessandra
- 274459 Crop Insurance and its Link to Yield Variability
by Connor, Lawson & Katchova, Ani
- 274458 Learning the Flood Risk
by Chen, Zhenshan & Towe, Charles A.
- 274457 Cost Effectiveness of Conservation Auctions Revisited: The Benefits of Information Rents
by Wallander, Steven & Hellerstein, Daniel M. & Johnsen, Reid
- 274456 Cost-effectiveness of Nutrient Loss Reduction from Working Lands Agricultural Conservation Expenditures
by Sun, Shanxia & Gramig, Ben & Delgado, Michael
- 274455 Uptake and Additionality in a Green Payment Program: A Panel Data Study of the Maryland Cover Crop Program
by Lichtenberg, Erik & Wang, Haoluan & Newburn, David
- 274454 Additionality in cover-crop cost-share programs in Iowa: a matching assessment
by Plastina, Alejandro & Liu, Fangge & Sawadgo, Wendiam
- 274453 Analysis of United States Supplies of RNG and their Impact on the California Low Carbon Fuel Standard through 2030
by Scheitrum, Dan & Parker, Nathan C.
- 274452 Quantifying the Impacts of Biomass Co-Firing on GHG Emissions from Coal-Powered Electricity Generation
by Sun, Shanxia & Johnson, David R. & Hertel, Thomas W.
- 274451 Transition of Electricity System towards Decarbonization: The Role of Biomass
by Kim, Haein & Du, Xiaodong & Johnston, Craig
- 274450 Assessing the Carbon Neutrality of Biofuel: An Anticipated Baseline Approach
by Khanna, Madhu & Wang, Weiwei & Wang, Michael
- 274449 Solar bait: How states attract solar investments from large corporations
by Cohen, Jed J. & Elbakidze, Levan & Jackson, Randall
- 274448 Costs of Inefficient Regulation: Evidence from the Bakken
by Lade, Gabriel & Rudik, Ivan
- 274447 Provision of Natural Gas Infrastructure and Shifts in Fuel Patterns
by Xu, Shang & Klaiber, Allen
- 274446 Silence of Falling Trees: Hidden Forest Loss from Shale Gas Development
by Dong, Xiao & Klaiber, Allen & Gopalakrishnan, Sathya & Wrenn, Douglas H.
- 274445 Implications of Spatial Externality of Flood Control: Land Reclamation, Wetland Reservation, and Investment in Flood Control Facilities
by Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David
- 274444 Identifying the Costs to Homeowners of Eliminating NFIP Subsidies
by Georgic, Will C. & Klaiber, Allen
- 274443 To Build or Not to Build: Examining Coastal Vulnerability via Residential Development in North Carolina
by Li, Xiaoyu & Gopalakrishnan, Sathya & Klaiber, Allen
- 274442 Hold the Line: The Determinants of shoreline armoring as an adaptive response
by Beasley, William J. & Dundas, Steven J.
- 274441 The effect of farming on rural household’s health: A natural experiment in China
by Lu, Na & Villa, Kira M.
- 274440 The impact of the Green-Blue municipality program on human diseases in São Paulo State, Brazil
by Maxir, Henrique Dos Santos & Silveira, Iara & Costa, Rayssa A. & Almeida, Alexandre N. & Galvão, Maria Cristina
- 274439 The effects of environmental and trade policies on land use change across borders: analyzing the drivers of sugarcane expansion in Brazil
by Bertone Oehninger, Ernst & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia & Sanchirico, James N.
- 274438 The opportunity cost of forest preservation in Bolivia
by Silva, Felipe & Murguia, Juan M. & Ferreira, Wanderley
- 274437 How did technical change affect land use in Brazilian agriculture?
by Queiroz, Pedro & Silva, Felipe & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 274436 The Role of Climate Risk on Land Allocation in Brazilian Amazon
by Ferreira, Marcelo D P & Feres, Jose
- 274435 The Economic Impact of Temperature Shocks on China and India using Subnational Data
by Zhao, Xiaobing
- 274434 Temperatures, Productivity, and Firm Competitiveness in Developing Countries: Evidence From Africa
by Foltz, Jeremy D. & Traore, Nouhoum
- 274433 Well-being Effects of Extreme Weather Events in the United States
by Ahmadiani, Mona & Ferreira, Susana
- 274432 Planning for a (Less) Rainy Day: Evaluating the Regional Welfare Impacts of Water Infrastructure Investment
by Zhong, Hua & Taylor, Michael H. & Rollins, Kimberly S. & Manning, Dale & Goemans, Christopher
- 274431 The Impact of Social Norms, Feedback, and Price Information on Conservation Behavior: A Meta-Analysis
by Nemati, Mehdi & Penn, Jerrod
- 274430 Groundwater, Incomplete Regulation, and Climate Change: Micro-level Evidence on the Price Elasticity of Demand for Agricultural Groundwater
by Bruno, Ellen & Jessoe, Katrina K.
- 274429 Water Quality Trading Program Design with Heterogeneous Behavioral Responses
by Fleming, Patrick & Lichtenberg, Erik & Newburn, David
- 274428 The Impact of Clean Water Act on Farm Practices: The Case of U.S. Dairy CAFOs
by Yu, Charng-Jiun & Du, Xiaodong & Phaneuf, Daniel J.
- 274427 Using Targeted Policies to Manage Nitrogen for Sustainable Agriculture in the US
by Liu, Jing & Hertel, Thomas W. & Kucharik, Christopher & Baldos, Uris Lantz C. & Jarvis, Larissa & Ramankutty, Navin
- 274426 A Spatially Integrated Economic-Ecological Model of Farmers’ Land Management Decisions and Water Quality Outcomes in Lake Erie
by Liu, Hongxing & Zhang, Wendong & Irwin, Elena G.
- 274425 Voluntary Environmental Program and Export Performance
by Song, Danbee & Sam, Abdoul G.
- 274424 P2 Participation: A Potential Source of Pollution Leakage?
by Rijal, Binish & Khanna, Neha
- 274423 The distributional implications of carbon taxation for U.S. crop farms
by Ifft, Jennifer E. & Spini, Pietro & Wilcox, Steven
- 274422 Effect of Perform-Achieve-Trade Policy on Energy Efficiency of Indian Industries: Evidence from Fertilizer Industry
by Oak, Hena & Bansal, Sangeeta
- 274421 Revealing Auto-Manufacturers’ Implicit Pricing Strategy under the Reformed CAFE Standard: A Reduced Form Approach
by Matsushima, Hiroshi & Khanna, Madhu
- 274420 Regulated Firm Strategy under Uncertainty about Regulatory Status
by Andarge, Tihitina & Lichtenberg, Erik
- 274419 Carbon sequestration incentives in policy government: Application in optimization modeling
by Pena-Levano, Luis M. & Preckel, Paul & Sanders, John H. & Jerez, Kevin & Lowenberg-Deboer, Jess
- 274418 The Impact of a Carbon Tax on Food Prices in Canada
by Wu, Tingting & Thomassin, Paul J.
- 274417 The Impacts of Climate Change on Yields of Irrigated and Rainfed Crops: Length, Depth, and Correlation of Damages
by Haqiqi, Iman
- 274416 Vegetable Insurance, Moral Hazard, and Fertilizer Use: A Micro-Perspective from China
by Zhang, Zhexi & Abler, Dave & Mu, Yueying
- 274415 The Interaction of Wildfire Risk Mitigation Policies in The Presence of Heterogeneous Landowners and Spatial Externalities
by Al-Abri, Ibtisam H. & Grogan, Kelly A.
- 274414 Evidence from a Corn Belt Farmers’ Survey: A Multi-Layered Analysis of Understanding Farmers’ Adaption Strategies to Climate Change
by Valcu-Lisman, Adriana M. & Ji, Yongjie & Kling, Catherine L. & Arbuckle, J. Gordon
- 274413 Do Climate Change Induced Natural Disasters Disrupt Legal System Integrity?
by Khurana, Ritika & Mugabe, Douglas & Etienne, Xiaoli L.
- 274412 Regional Agricultural Non-CO2 Greenhouse Gas Abatement Potential in the United States to 2030
by Petrusa, Jeffrey E. & Ragnauth, Shaun & Creason, Jared & Antonio Sanjinez, Katherine & Hofmann, Julia & Beach, Robert H.
- 274411 A Farm-level Bioeconomic Model of Invasive Species Management: The Case of Spotted Wing Drosophila in Maine
by Yeh, D. Adeline & Fan, Xiaoli & Gomez, Miguel I. & Drummond, Francis
- 274410 Size-Based Regulations, Productivity, and Environmental Quality: Evidence from the U.S. Livestock Industry
by Chen, Chen-Ti & Lade, Gabriel & Crespi, John M. & Keiser, David A.
- 274409 The Impact of the Agglomeration Bonus on the Land Conservation---An Optimal Stopping Model Approach
by Lin, Yujie
- 274408 The Effect of Including Irrelevant Alternatives in Discrete Choice Models With An Application To Recreation Demand
by Ng'ombe, John N. & Melstrom, Richard T. & Brorsen, Wade
- 274407 Cost of forest carbon sequestration as a response to climate change in the presence of climate impacts
by Golub, Alla & Sohngen, Brent & Cai, Yongyang & Hertel, Thomas W. & Kim, John
- 274406 Cost comparison of climate change mitigation options
by Pena-Levano, Luis M. & Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E.
- 274405 Carbon Markets and Experimental Evidence of Forestland Owners’ Risk Preferences
by Alhassan, Mustapha & Motallebi, Marzieh
- 274404 Where's the beef? Cattle Producers' Response to Endangered Species Regulations
by Malone, Trey & Melstrom, Richard T.
- 274403 Using Bayesian Kriging for Spatial Smoothing of Trends in the Means and Variances of Crop Yield Densities
by Niyibizi, Bart & Brorsen, Wade & Park, Eunchun
- 274402 Missing Data Recovery for Farm Financial Data: An Application of the Matrix Completion Method
by Wang, Yu & Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Richardson, James W.
- 274401 Gaussian Copulas for Imposing Structure on VAR
by Dallakyan, Aramayis & Bessler, David A.
- 274400 Nonparametric Estimation and Inference of Production Risk with Categorical Variables
by Li, Zheng & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Zheng, Xiaoyong
- 274399 Climate econometrics: Can the panel approach account for long-run adaptation?
by Mérel, Pierre & Gammans, Matthew
- 274398 Do crop insurance programs preclude their recipients from adapting to new climate conditions?
by Chen, Zhangliang & Dall'Erba, Sandy
- 274397 Drought, Domestic Trade And Agricultural Profit: Theory And Evidence
by Chen, Zhangliang & Dall'Erba, Sandy
- 274396 Transparency in Long-Term Electric Demand Forecast: A Perspective on Regional Load Forecasting
by Sun, Bixuan & Eryilmaz, Derya & Konidena, Rao
- 274395 An Artificial Neural Network Approach to Acreage-Share Modeling
by Ramsey, Steven M. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Heier Stamm, Jessica
- 274394 Feed Use Intensification and Technical Efficiency of Dairy Farms in New Zealand
by Ma, Wanglin & Renwick, Alan & Bicknell, Kathryn
- 274393 Estimating Heterogeneous Corn Price Response in the United States
by Pates, Nicholas J. & Hendricks, Nathan P.
- 274392 Imputation Biases in the Estimation of the Wage Effects of Immigration Status: Evidence from the National Agricultural Workers Survey
by Hertz, Thomas
- 274391 Is There Too Much History in Historical Yield Data
by Liu, Yong & Ker, Alan P.
- 274390 Estimating Crop Yields Using Temporally and Spatially-Varying Mixtures
by Lu, Xun & Goodwin, Barry K. & Ghosh, Sujit K.
- 274389 Can a “Reminder” Reduce Attribute-Non Attendance in Choice Experiments?
by Asioli, Daniele & Bazzani, Claudia & Bäuml, Karl-Heinz T. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 274388 How much does the Cardinal Treatment of Ordinal Variables Matter?
by Bloem, Jeffrey
- 274387 A Model-Free Bubble Detection Method: Application to the World Market for Superstar Wines
by Tolhurst, Tor N.
- 274386 The water productivity of internationally traded agricultural products
by Cheptea, Angela & Laroche-Dupraz, Cathie
- 274385 Adoption of Drought-Tolerant Corn in the US: A Field-Level Analysis of Adoption Patterns and Emerging Trends
by McFadden, Jonathan & Smith, David J. & Wallander, Steven
- 274384 Production Credit Associations and Agricultural Productivity Change in the United States, 1920-1940
by Hueth, Brent M. & Hutchins, Jared & Hutchins, Jared
- 274383 Relational Contracts, Technology Adoption, and the Agricultural Supply Response Function
by DePaula, Guilherme M.
- 274381 Farm Size, Technology Adoption and Agricultural Trade Reform: Evidence from Canada
by Brown, Mark & Ferguson, Shon & Viju, Crina
- 274380 Another genetic yield revolution is needed to offset climate change effects on U.S. maize
by Ortiz-Bobea, Ariel & Tack, Jesse B.
- 274379 Eating the Seed Corn? The Impact of Generic Drug Entry on Innovation in Animal Health
by Clancy, Matthew S. & Sneeringer, Stacy E.
- 274378 Using Precision Agriculture to Develop Production Functions Using Landscape Positions in Mollisols and Alfisols of Illinois
by Singh, Gurbir & Asirvatham, Jebaraj
- 274377 How deep are the roots of agricultural innovation? Evidence from patents
by Clancy, Matthew S.
- 274376 The effect of PROCAMPO on farms’ technical efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis
by Basurto Hernandez, Saul & Maddison, David & Banerjee, Anindya
- 274375 Non-Farm Income and Technical Efficiency in the Uplands of Yunnan, China: A Bayesian Non-Crossing Quantile Regression Approach
by Ramsey, Austin F. & Wang, Huaiyu
- 274374 Assessing dairy farming eco-efficiency in New Zealand: A two–stage data envelopment analysis
by Soliman, Tarek & Djanibekov, Utkur
- 274373 Adaptation to Climate Change: the Role of Crop Insurance
by Du, Xiaoxue & Ye, Fanglin
- 274372 Economic Impacts of Biochar-Induced Yield Increases in the United States
by Dumortier, Jerome & Dokoohaki, Hamze & Elobeid, Amani E. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Laird, David
- 274371 The effect of local industry competition on firm productivity. Evidence from the Mexican manufacturing industry
by Barriga-Cabanillas, Oscar
- 274370 The effect of technological change on deforestation: evidence from the Brazilian Amazon forest
by Silva, Felipe & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K.
- 274369 The economic effect of genomic technology on the forestry industry
by Wang, Shuo & An, Henry & Chang, Wei-Yew & Gaston, Chris
- 274368 Benefits and costs of investment in data transmission networks: Example of precision and autonomous farming using drone technology
by Carroll, Christine L.
- 274367 Farmer Perceptions of Precision Agriculture Technology Benefits
by Thompson, Nathanael M. & Bir, Courtney L. & Mintert, James R. & Widmar, David
- 274366 Impacts of contract farming decisions on high value crop production of smallholder Nepalese farmers: A multinomial endogenous switching regression approach
by Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 274365 Political Contributions and Land Reform Delay: The Case of South Africa
by Michuda, Aleksandr
- 274364 Plot size and maize production efficiency in China: agricultural involution and mechanization
by Luo, Yufeng & Chen, Feifei & Qiu, Huanguang
- 274363 Heterogeneous supply response: Does high price expectation attenuate the inverse farm size-productivity relationship in China?
by Yao, Ling & Chen, Qihui & Wu, Laping
- 274362 Optimal Decisions under Risk in Pest Management: the Case of Tomato Disease Management
by Qushim, Berdikul & Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei
- 274361 An ounce of prevention and a pound of cure: the substitutability or complementarity of grapevine trunk disease management practices
by Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Norton, Max & Baumgartner, Kendra
- 274360 Are Glyphosate-Resistant Weeds a Threat to Conservation Agriculture? Evidence from Tillage Practices in Soybean
by Van Deynze, Braeden & Swinton, Scott M. & Hennessy, David A.
- 274359 Managing Derived Demand For Antibiotics In Animal Agriculture
by Hennessy, David A.
- 274358 Heterogeneity In Irrigation Technology Impacts: Implications For Adoption
by Macharia, Anthony M. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Kirimi, Lilian
- 274357 Economics of Groundwater Interaction and Competing Producers
by Ramaswamy, Karthik & Stoecker, Arthur & Jones, Rodney D. & Warren, Jason & Taghvaeian, Saleh
- 274356 Impact of Submergence-Tolerant Rice Varieties on Smallholders’ Income and Expenditure: Farm-Level Evidence from Bangladesh
by Bairagi, Subir K. & Bhandari, Humnath & Das, Subrata & Mohanty, Samarendu
- 274355 Profitability of Irrigation and Value of Water in the Southern High Plains
by Ziolkowska, Jad R.
- 274354 Agricultural productivity and price volatility in France: a dynamic stochastic partial equilibrium approach
by Zheng, Yu & Alexandre, Gohin
- 274353 Multi-armed bandit for experimental plot selection
by Saikai, Yuji & Mitchell, Paul D. & Colquhoun, Jed
- 274352 GENERALIZING THE GENERAL: Generalizing the CES Production Function to Allow for the Flexibility of Input-Driven Output Risk and Viability of Input Thresholds
by Zeytoon Nejad Moosavian, Seyyed Ali & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 274351 Ex-ante expected payoff from variable rate N application: an expected value of sample information (EVSI) approach
by Perrin, Richard K. & Queiroz, Pedro & Silva, Felipe & Fulginiti, Lilyan E.
- 274350 Optimal Grid Size for Site-Specific Nutrient Application in Wheat Production
by Mills, Brian & Brorsen, Wade & Arnall, Brian
- 274349 How to Use Yield Monitor Data to Determine Nitrogen Recommendations : Bayesian Kriging for Location Specific Parameter Estimates
by Park, Eunchun & Brorsen, Wade & Li, Xiaofei
- 274348 Climate Change Adaptation: Planting Date and Soil Temperatures in U.S. Corn
by Perry, Edward
- 274347 Using Climate Analogues to Obtain a Causal Estimate of the Impact of Climate on Agricultural Productivity
by Potter, Nicholas & Brady, Michael P. & Rajagopalan, Kirti
- 274346 Is Climate Change Likely to Affect the Geographic Movement of Cattle Production within the U.S.?
by Mallika Appuhamilage, Buddhika P. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Tack, Jesse B.
- 274345 Looking Forward: Household Food Security in Niger in an Era of Climate Change
by Kabir, Kayenat & Hertel, Thomas W. & Baldos, Uris Lantz C.
- 274344 Production Efficiency of Scaled-up Agricultural Operations in China: An Empirical Analysis
by Wang, Yang & Dong, Fengxia & Xu, Jiabin
- 274343 Supply response at the field-level: disentangling area and yield effects
by Stigler, Matthieu M.
- 274342 Movement of marginal cropland in and out of production: Analysis of North Carolina crop rotations
by Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Bonsu, Kingsley
- 274341 Planting Rates in U.S. Maize: Improved Varieties and Learning
by Perry, Edward & Hennessy, David A. & Moschini, GianCarlo
- 274340 A Dynamic Optimization Model of Agricultural Lime Application
by Shoghi Kalkhoran, Sanaz & White, Benedict & Polyakov, Maksym & Chalak, Morteza & Mugera, Amin William & Pannell, David J.
- 274339 Revisiting Farm efficiency of Rice-Crawfish farmers: Accounting for the H-2A program
by Osti, Surendra & Bampasidou, Maria & Fannin, J. Matthew
- 274338 Global Agricultural Supply Response to Persistent Price Shocks
by Hendricks, Nathan P. & Smith, Aaron D. & Villoria, Nelson B.
- 274337 Estimating Supply Output Elasticity Differences Between Raised Without Antibiotics and Conventional Broilers
by Karavolias, Joanna & House, Lisa A. & Salois, Matthew J.
- 274336 The Economics of Perennial Orchards with Endogenous Age Classes
by Tregeagle, Daniel & Simon, Leo K.
- 274335 Characterizing the Determinants of Seeding Rate Choices
by Che, Yuyuan & Feng, Hongli & Hennessy, David A.
- 274334 A Global Analysis of Crop Supply Response to Domestic Prices
by Hendricks, Nathan P. & Haroon Bin Farrukh, Syed
- 274333 Models and Methods for Food Hub Location: A Comparison of Econometric vs Simulated Solutions and Policies
by Ge, Houtian & Goetz, Stephan J. & Cleary, Rebecca & Gomez, Miguel I.
- 274332 Better Technology or Better Farmers: Exploring Frontiers
by Gill, Joshua & Mekonnen, Dawit K. & Spielman, David J.
- 274331 Does Soil Affect Yield Stability in the U.S. Crop Production?
by Li, Xiaofei & Park, Eunchun & Harri, Ardian & Coble, Keith H.
- 274330 Determinants of technical efficiency in the Brazilian sugarcane agroindustry
by Danelon, André F. & Spolador, Humberto F.S. & Bergtold, Jason S.
- 274329 Roles of Exotic Wheat Germplasms in Wheat Breeding and their Impacts on Wheat Yield and Production in China
by Xiang, Cheng & Jikun, Huang
- 274328 Theoretical Analysis of Food Safety Modernization Act Regulations: Thresholds, Factor Complementarity, and Cooperative Solutions
by Elbakidze, Levan & He, YIming
- 274327 Seasonal Variation of Fed Cattle Profitability
by Tang, Minfeng & Thompson, Nathanael M. & DeLong, Karen L. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Griffith, Andrew P. & Boyer, Christopher M.
- 274326 Simulating market and environmental impacts of French pesticide policies: a macroeconomic assessment
by Bareille, Francois & Gohin, Alexandre
- 274325 Assessing the Economic Benefits of Direct-Seeded Rice: Evidence from China
by Chen, Fengbo & Sha, Wenbiao & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 274324 Scaling Laws Of Biology, Time To Slaughter And Meat Prices
by Hennessy, David A.
- 274323 Projecting the Provision and Value of Water from National Forests in Southern California under Ecological Change
by Srivastava, Lorie & Hand, Michael S. & Kim, John
- 274322 Energy, Food, and Water; Electricity Cooperative Pricing and Groundwater Irrigation Decisions
by Hrozencik, R. Aaron
- 274321 Farm-level Cropping Decision and Irrigation Water Use under Both Institutional and Hydrological Constraints
by Lee, Gi-Eu & Rollins, Kimberly S. & Singletary, Loretta
- 274320 Land Market Valuation of Groundwater Availability
by Sampson, Gabriel & Hendricks, Nathan P. & Taylor, Mykel R.
- 274319 Factors that affect the management of common pool resources: the case of community forest management in Michoacán, Mexico
by Ordoñez, Pablo J. & Baylis, Kathy & Ramirez, Isabel
- 274318 Benefits of Community Fisheries Management to Individual Households in the Floodplains of the Amazon River in Brazil
by Schons Do Valle, Stella Z. & Amacher, Gregory S. & Cobourn, Kelly M. & Arantes, Caroline
- 274317 The Evolving Relationship between Market Access and Deforestation on the Amazon Frontier
by Wu, Yu & Sills, Erin O.
- 274316 Ownership of Oil and Gas Rights and Farm Sector Income and Wealth
by Hitaj, Claudia & Weber, Jeremy G. & Hopkins, Jeffrey W. & Erickson, Kenneth W.