GENERALIZING THE GENERAL: Generalizing the CES Production Function to Allow for the Flexibility of Input-Driven Output Risk and Viability of Input Thresholds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard H. Day, 1965. "Probability Distributions of Field Crop Yields," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 47(3), pages 713-741.
- R. C. Geary, 1950. "A Note on "A Constant-Utility Index of the Cost of Living"," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 65-66.
- Radner, Roy & Rothschild, Michael, 1975. "On the allocation of effort," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 358-376, June.
- Stefan Baumgaertner & Moritz A. Drupp & Martin F. Quaas, 2013. "Subsistence and substitutability in consumer preferences," Working Paper Series in Economics 290, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Maddala, G S, 1971. "The Use of Variance Components Models in Pooling Cross Section and Time Series Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 341-358, March.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0068-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arne Henningsen & Géraldine Henningsen, 2011. "Econometric Estimation of the “Constant Elasticity of Substitution" Function in R: Package micEconCES," IFRO Working Paper 2011/9, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Moritz A. Drupp, 2018.
"Limits to Substitution Between Ecosystem Services and Manufactured Goods and Implications for Social Discounting,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 69(1), pages 135-158, January.
- Drupp, Moritz A., 2016. "Limits to substitution between ecosystem services and manufactured goods and implications for social discounting," Economics Working Papers 2016-05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Drupp, Moritz A., 2016. "Limits to substitution between ecosystem services and manufactured goods and implications for social discounting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68298, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wallace, T D & Hussain, Ashiq, 1969. "The Use of Error Components Models in Combining Cross Section with Time Series Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 55-72, January.
- Just, Richard E. & Pope, Rulon D., 1978. "Stochastic specification of production functions and economic implications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Griffin, Ronald C. & Montgomery, John M. & Rister, M. Edward, 1987. "Selecting Functional Form In Production Function Analysis," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 1-12, December.
- Asche, Frank & Tveteras, Ragnar, 1999. "Modeling Production Risk With A Two-Step Procedure," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 1-16, December.
- Blackorby, Charles & Russell, R Robert, 1989. "Will the Real Elasticity of Substitution Please Stand Up? (A Comparison of the Allen/Uzawa and Morishima Elasticities)," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 882-888, September.
- Beattie, Bruce R. & Aradhyula, Satheesh, 2015. "A Note On Threshold Factor Level(S) And Stone-Geary Technology," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(04), pages 482-493, November.
- Richard E. Just & Rulon D. Pope, 1979. "Production Function Estimation and Related Risk Considerations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(2), pages 276-284.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Economics; Risk and Uncertainty; Research Methods/Econometrics/Stats;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea18:274352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.