Can a “Reminder” Reduce Attribute-Non Attendance in Choice Experiments?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohammed Alemu & Morten Mørkbak & Søren Olsen & Carsten Jensen, 2013.
"Attending to the Reasons for Attribute Non-attendance in Choice Experiments,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(3), pages 333-359, March.
- Mohammed Hussen Alemu & Morten Raun Mørkbak & Søren Bøye Olsen & Carsten Lynge Jensen, 2011. "Attending to the reasons for attribute non-attendance in Choice Experiments," IFRO Working Paper 2011/8, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Oyakhilomen Oyinbo & Jordan Chamberlin & Miet Maertens, 2020.
"Design of Digital Agricultural Extension Tools: Perspectives from Extension Agents in Nigeria,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(3), pages 798-815, September.
- Oyakhilomen, Oyinbo & Chamberlin, Jordan & Maertens, Miet, 2019. "Design of Digital Agricultural Extension Tools: Perspectives from Extension Agents in Nigeria," Working Papers 291525, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Gonçalves, Tânia & Lourenço-Gomes, Lina & Pinto, Lígia M. Costa, 2020. "Dealing with ignored attributes through an inferred approach in wine choice experiments," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 87(C).
- Chen, Xuqi & Shen, Meng & Gao, Zhifeng, 2017. "Impact of Intra-respondent Variations in Attribute Attendance on Consumer Preference in Food Choice," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258509, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Caputo, Vincenzina & Loo, Ellen J. Van & Scarpa, Riccardo & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr & Verbeke, Wim, 2014. "“Using Experiments to Address Attribute Non-attendance in Consumer Food Choices”," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 177173, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Logar, Ivana & Brouwer, Roy & Campbell, Danny, 2020. "Does attribute order influence attribute-information processing in discrete choice experiments?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Tobias Börger, 2016. "Are Fast Responses More Random? Testing the Effect of Response Time on Scale in an Online Choice Experiment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(2), pages 389-413, October.
- Daniel R. Petrolia & Matthew G. Interis & Joonghyun Hwang, 2018. "Single-Choice, Repeated-Choice, and Best-Worst Scaling Elicitation Formats: Do Results Differ and by How Much?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 69(2), pages 365-393, February.
- Haixia Wu & Yan Ge, 2019. "Excessive Application of Fertilizer, Agricultural Non-Point Source Pollution, and Farmers’ Policy Choice," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-17, February.
- Seda Erdem & Danny Campbell & Arne Risa Hole, 2015. "Accounting for Attribute‐Level Non‐Attendance in a Health Choice Experiment: Does it Matter?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 773-789, July.
- Gonçalves, Tânia & Pinto, Lígia M. Costa & Lourenço-Gomes, Lina, 2020. "Attribute non-attendance in wine choice: Contrasts between stated and inferred approaches," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 262-275.
- Sandorf, Erlend Dancke & Crastes dit Sourd, Romain & Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre, 2018. "The effect of attribute-alternative matrix displays on preferences and processing strategies," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 113-132.
- Rodríguez-Entrena, Macario & Villanueva, Anastasio J. & Gómez-Limón, José A., 2017. "The effect of attribute non-attendance on choice experiments investigating agri-environmental scheme design," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261417, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Meginnis, Keila & Campbell, Danny, 2017. "Students’ preferences for attributes of postgraduate economics modules: Evidence from a multi-profile best-worst scaling survey," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 18-27.
- Dahremöller, Carsten & Fels, Markus, 2015. "Product lines, product design, and limited attention," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 437-456.
- Wiktor L. Adamowicz & Klaus Glenk & Jürgen Meyerhoff, 2014. "Choice modelling research in environmental and resource economics," Chapters, in: Stephane Hess & Andrew Daly (ed.), Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 27, pages 661-674, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yegoryan, Narine & Guhl, Daniel & Klapper, Daniel, 2018. "Inferring Attribute Non-Attendance Using Eye Tracking in Choice-Based Conjoint Analysis," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 111, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Yegoryan, Narine & Guhl, Daniel & Klapper, Daniel, 2020. "Inferring attribute non-attendance using eye tracking in choice-based conjoint analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 290-304.
- Stephane Hess & David Hensher, 2013. "Making use of respondent reported processing information to understand attribute importance: a latent variable scaling approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 397-412, February.
- Tomas Badura & Silvia Ferrini & Michael Burton & Amy Binner & Ian J. Bateman, 2020. "Using Individualised Choice Maps to Capture the Spatial Dimensions of Value Within Choice Experiments," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 75(2), pages 297-322, February.
- Bazzani, Claudia & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Ha, Kim & Atallah, Shadi S., 2017. "Willpower Depletion: Can it Influence Responses and Attribute Non-Attendance in Choice Experiments?," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258261, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/Econometrics/Stats; Experimental Economics; Behavioral & Institutional Economics;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EXP-2018-10-08 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea18:274389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.