Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
John Matthew Rose
Series handle: RePEc:eee:eejocm
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eejocm. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-choice-modelling .
2018, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-18 Causal inference in travel demand modeling (and the lack thereof)
by Brathwaite, Timothy & Walker, Joan L.
- 19-27 A new approach to calculating welfare measures in Kuhn-Tucker demand models
by Lloyd-Smith, Patrick
- 28-40 Computational methods for estimating multinomial, nested, and cross-nested logit models that account for semi-aggregate data
by Newman, Jeffrey P. & Lurkin, Virginie & Garrow, Laurie A.
- 41-47 Utility independence versus IIA property in independent probit models
by Paetz, Friederike & Steiner, Winfried J.
- 48-63 Boosting conditional logit model
by Shi, Haolun & Yin, Guosheng
- 64-79 Facilitating an expectation-maximization (EM) algorithm to solve an integrated choice and latent variable (ICLV) model with fully correlated latent variables
by Chae, Dasol & Jung, Jaeyoung & Sohn, Keemin
- 80-100 An integrated choice and latent variable model for multiple discrete continuous choice kernels: Application exploring the association between day level moods and discretionary activity engagement choices
by Enam, Annesha & Konduri, Karthik C. & Pinjari, Abdul R. & Eluru, Naveen
2017, Volume 25, Issue C
- 3-10 Empirical analyses of a choice model that captures ordering among attribute values
by Mabit, Stefan L.
- 11-27 Do familiarity and awareness influence voting intention: The case of road pricing reform?
by Balbontin, Camila & Hensher, David A. & Collins, Andrew T.
- 28-39 Analyzing the continuity of attitudinal and perceptual indicators in hybrid choice models
by Bahamonde-Birke, Francisco J. & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 40-49 Application of irrelevance of state-wise dominated alternatives (ISDA) for identifying candidate processing strategies and behavioural choice rules adopted in best–worst stated preference studies
by Ho, Chinh Q. & Hensher, David A.
- 50-60 Modeling joint evacuation decisions in social networks: The case of Hurricane Sandy
by Sadri, Arif Mohaimin & Ukkusuri, Satish V. & Gladwin, Hugh
- 61-68 Innovation adoption modeling in transportation: New models and data
by Stathopoulos, Amanda & Cirillo, Cinzia & Cherchi, Elisabetta & Ben-Elia, Eran & Li, Yeun-Touh & Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk
2017, Volume 24, Issue C
- 4-21 Triggers of behavioral change: Longitudinal analysis of travel behavior, household composition and spatial characteristics of the residence
by Lee, Jae Hyun & Davis, Adam W. & Goulias, Konstadinos G.
- 22-35 An exploratory study of instance-based learning for route choice with random travel times
by Tang, Yue & Gao, Song & Ben-Elia, Eran
- 36-50 Disentangling the influence of knowledge on attribute non-attendance
by Sandorf, Erlend Dancke & Campbell, Danny & Hanley, Nick
- 51-62 A model of two-destination choice in trip chains with GPS data
by Huang, Arthur & Levinson, David
- 63-74 An integrated model of intensity of activity opportunities on supply side and tour destination & departure time choices on demand side
by Paleti, Rajesh & Faghih Imani, Ahmadreza & Eluru, Naveen & Hu, Hsi-Hwa & Huang, Guoxiong
- 75-95 Measuring the impact of alcohol multi-buy promotions on consumers' purchase behaviour
by Lu, Hui & Hess, Stephane & Daly, Andrew & Rohr, Charlene
2017, Volume 23, Issue C
- 1-8 Correlation and scale in mixed logit models
by Hess, Stephane & Train, Kenneth
- 9-20 Simulation evaluation of emerging estimation techniques for multinomial probit models
by Patil, Priyadarshan N. & Dubey, Subodh K. & Pinjari, Abdul R. & Cherchi, Elisabetta & Daziano, Ricardo & Bhat, Chandra R.
- 21-33 On the similarities between random regret minimization and mother logit: The case of recursive route choice models
by Mai, Tien & Bastin, Fabian & Frejinger, Emma
2017, Volume 22, Issue C
- 1-12 Investigating the impact of satisfaction indicators on the efficiency of choice models: New evidence from Lebanon
by Said, Maher & Abou-Zeid, Maya & Chalak, Ali
- 13-23 If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
by Bahamonde-Birke, Francisco J. & Navarro, Isidora & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 24-38 Deriving attribute utilities from mental representations of complex decisions
by Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Arentze, Theo & Horeni, Oliver & Timmermans, Harry J.P.
- 39-50 Discrete choice experiment validation: A resource project case study
by Que, Sisi & Awuah-Offei, Kwame & Weidner, Nathan & Wang, Yumin
2016, Volume 21, Issue C
- 2-9 Homogeneous versus heterogeneous designs for stated choice experiments: Ain't homogeneous designs all bad?
by Kessels, Roselinde
- 10-14 On determining priors for the generation of efficient stated choice experimental designs
by Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Collins, Andrew T.
- 15-24 A formal and empirical comparison of two score measures for best–worst scaling
by Marley, A.A.J. & Islam, T. & Hawkins, G.E.
- 25-29 Presenting the Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives property in a first course on logit modeling
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 30-35 Variance-component-based nested logit specifications: Improved formulation, and practical microsimulation of random disturbance terms
by Bunch, David S. & Rocke, David M.
- 36-41 Dummy coding vs effects coding for categorical variables: Clarifications and extensions
by Daly, Andrew & Dekker, Thijs & Hess, Stephane
- 42-47 A novel approach to detect attribute by covariate interactions in discrete choice models
by Kwak, Kyuseop & Wang, Paul & Louviere, Jordan J.
- 48-55 Asymmetric triangular mixing densities for mixed logit models
by Dekker, Thijs
- 56-59 A Bayes multinomial probit model for random consumer-surplus maximization
by Chiew, Esther & Daziano, Ricardo A.
- 60-65 Discrete choice models’ ρ2: A reintroduction to an old friend
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
2016, Volume 20, Issue C
- 1-15 Correcting for endogeneity due to omitted attitudes: Empirical assessment of a modified MIS method using RP mode choice data
by Fernández-Antolín, Anna & Guevara, C. Angelo & de Lapparent, Matthieu & Bierlaire, Michel
- 16-34 Impact of information on risk attitudes: Implications on valuation of reliability and information
by Wijayaratna, Kasun P. & Dixit, Vinayak V.
- 35-48 Choice certainty in Discrete Choice Experiments: Will eye tracking provide useful measures?
by Uggeldahl, Kennet & Jacobsen, Catrine & Lundhede, Thomas Hedemark & Olsen, Søren Bøye
- 49-60 A data-driven predictive model for residential mobility in Australia – A generalised linear mixed model for repeated measured binary data
by Namazi-Rad, Mohammad-Reza & Mokhtarian, Payam & Shukla, Nagesh & Munoz, Albert
- 61-72 Ideology, public goods and welfare valuation: An experiment on allocating government budgets
by Ozdemir, Semra & Johnson, F. Reed & Whittington, Dale
- 73-85 The role of incentives on preference revelations in auctions versus rankings
by Kassas, Bachir & Palma, Marco A. & Zhang, Yvette
2016, Volume 19, Issue C
- 1-23 Revisiting the route choice problem: A modeling framework based on mental representations
by Kazagli, Evanthia & Bierlaire, Michel & Flötteröd, Gunnar
- 24-39 Modelling choice when price is a cue for quality: a case study with Chinese consumers
by Palma, David & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios & Rizzi, Luis Ignacio & Guevara, Cristian Angelo & Casaubon, Gerard & Ma, Huiqin
- 40-53 Mixed logit with a flexible mixing distribution
by Train, Kenneth
- 54-72 A micro foundation for discrete choice models with multiple categories of goods
by Kidokoro, Yukihiro
2016, Volume 18, Issue C
- 1-17 Location choice with longitudinal WiFi data
by Danalet, Antonin & Tinguely, Loïc & Lapparent, Matthieu de & Bierlaire, Michel
- 18-50 Towards a common standard – A reporting checklist for web-based stated preference valuation surveys and a critique for mode surveys
by Menegaki, Angeliki, N. & Olsen, Søren Bøye & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P.
- 51-70 On the robustness of random regret minimization modelling outcomes towards omitted attributes
by van Cranenburgh, Sander & Prato, Carlo G.
2015, Volume 17, Issue C
- 1-9 On the identification of thresholds in travel choice modelling
by Obermeyer, Andy & Treiber, Martin & Evangelinos, Christos
- 10-27 An integrated latent variable and choice model to explore the role of privacy concern on stated behavioural intentions in e-commerce
by Potoglou, Dimitris & Palacios, Juan-Francisco & Feijóo, Claudio
- 28-38 Social network influence on consistent choice
by Reed, Markum
- 39-51 Simulations of firm location decisions: Replicating office location choices in the Greater Toronto Area
by Elgar, Ilan & Farooq, Bilal & Miller, Eric J.
- 52-65 What determines student satisfaction with university subjects? A choice-based approach
by Huybers, Twan & Louviere, Jordan & Islam, Towhidul
2015, Volume 16, Issue C
- 1-14 A joint best–worst scaling and stated choice model considering observed and unobserved heterogeneity: An application to residential location choice
by Balbontin, C. & Ortúzar, J. de D. & Swait, J.D.
- 15-22 Welfare calculations in discrete choice models when anticipated and experienced attributes differ: A guide with examples
by Train, Kenneth
- 23-42 Modeling electoral choices in multiparty systems with high-dimensional data: A regularized selection of parameters using the lasso approach
by Mauerer, Ingrid & Pößnecker, Wolfgang & Thurner, Paul W. & Tutz, Gerhard
- 43-49 Manipulating a stated choice experiment
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Börjesson, Maria
- 50-57 Sample size and utility-difference precision in discrete-choice experiments: A meta-simulation approach
by Yang, Jui-Chen & Johnson, F. Reed & Kilambi, Vikram & Mohamed, Ateesha F.
- 58-68 Accommodating taste heterogeneity and desired substitution pattern in exit choices of pedestrian crowd evacuees using a mixed nested logit model
by Haghani, Milad & Sarvi, Majid & Shahhoseini, Zahra
- 69-85 Models of moral decision making: Literature review and research agenda for discrete choice analysis
by Chorus, Caspar G.
2015, Volume 15, Issue C
2015, Volume 14, Issue C
- 1-16 Sectoral credit choice in rural India
by Pal, Debdatta & Laha, Arnab K.
- 17-31 Does the use of mobile devices (tablets and smartphones) affect survey quality and choice behaviour in web surveys?
by Liebe, Ulf & Glenk, Klaus & Oehlmann, Malte & Meyerhoff, Jürgen
- 32-47 Using facial EMG and eye tracking to study integral affect in discrete choice experiments
by Rasch, Carsten & Louviere, Jordan J. & Teichert, Thorsten
- 48-58 Response time patterns in a stated choice experiment
by Börjesson, Maria & Fosgerau, Mogens
2014, Volume 13, Issue C
- 3-23 Categories shape preferences: A model of taste heterogeneity arising from categorization of alternatives
by Swait, Joffre & Brigden, Neil & Johnson, Richard D.
- 24-36 Latent variables as a proxy for inherent preferences: A test of antecedent volition
by Magor, Thomas J. & Coote, Leonard V.
- 37-48 Statistical properties of consideration sets
by Carson, Richard T. & Louviere, Jordan J.
- 49-59 Benefit of adding an alternative to one׳s choice set: A regret minimization perspective
by Chorus, Caspar G.
- 60-72 A simple method to estimate the roles of learning, inventories and category consideration in consumer choice
by Ching, Andrew T. & Erdem, Tülin & Keane, Michael P.
2014, Volume 12, Issue C
2014, Volume 11, Issue C
- 4-15 Bounding WTP distributions to reflect the ‘actual’ consideration set
by Campbell, Danny & Hensher, David A. & Scarpa, Riccardo
- 16-29 Does attribute cut-off elicitation affect choice consistency? Contrasting hypothetical and real-money choice experiments
by Moser, Riccarda & Raffaelli, Roberta
- 30-42 Relative advantage maximisation as a model of context dependence for binary choice data
by Leong, Waiyan & Hensher, David A.
- 43-56 Stated and inferred attribute non-attendance in a design of designs approach
by Weller, Priska & Oehlmann, Malte & Mariel, Petr & Meyerhoff, Jürgen
- 57-68 Influence of rudimentary attribute non-attendance (ANA) on choice experiment parameter estimates and design efficiency: A Monte Carlo Simulation analysis
by Kravchenko, Alex
2014, Volume 10, Issue C
- 1-10 Publicly announced access recommendations and consumers' service time choices with uncertain congestion
by Han, Qi & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Raaij, W. Fred van & Timmermans, Harry J.P.
- 11-33 Using semi-open questions to integrate perceptions in choice models
by Glerum, Aurélie & Atasoy, Bilge & Bierlaire, Michel
- 34-45 Design considerations of a choice experiment to estimate likely participation by north Australian pastoralists in contractual biodiversity conservation
by Greiner, Romy & Bliemer, Michiel & Ballweg, Julie
- 46-59 A GEV model with scale heterogeneity for investigating the role of mobility tool ownership in peak period non-work travel mode choices
by Habib, Khandker M. Nurul & Sasic, Ana
- 60-68 Best-Worst Scaling in analytical closed-form solution
by Lipovetsky, Stan & Conklin, Michael
2013, Volume 9, Issue C
- 3-13 Simplified probabilistic choice set formation models in a residential location choice context
by Zolfaghari, Alireza & Sivakumar, Aruna & Polak, John
- 14-26 Application of an independent availability logit model (IAL) for route choice modelling: Considering bridge choice as a key determinant of selected routes for commuting in Montreal
by Habib, Khandker Nurul & Morency, Catherine & Trépanier, Martin & Salem, Sarah
- 27-38 A mixed random utility — Random regret model linking the choice of decision rule to latent character traits
by Hess, Stephane & Stathopoulos, Amanda
- 39-56 The benefits of allowing heteroscedastic stochastic distributions in multiple discrete-continuous choice models
by Sikder, Sujan & Pinjari, Abdul Rawoof
2013, Volume 7, Issue C
- 1-12 Linking response quality to survey engagement: A combined random scale and latent variable approach
by Hess, Stephane & Stathopoulos, Amanda
- 13-23 On the path independence conditions for discrete-continuous demand
by Batley, Richard & Nicolás Ibáñez, J.
- 24-43 The composite marginal likelihood (CML) estimation of panel ordered-response models
by Paleti, Rajesh & Bhat, Chandra R.
- 44-57 Selecting random parameters in discrete choice experiment for environmental valuation: A simulation experiment
by Mariel, Petr & Ayala, Amaya de & Hoyos, David & Abdullah, Sabah
- 58-71 Do turbines in the vicinity of respondents' residences influence choices among programmes for future wind power generation?
by Meyerhoff, Jürgen
2013, Volume 6, Issue C
- 1-16 Accommodating taste heterogeneity in railway passenger choice models based on internet booking data
by Hetrakul, Pratt & Cirillo, Cinzia
- 17-33 Modelling travellers' heterogeneous route choice behaviour as prospect maximizers
by de Moraes Ramos, Giselle & Daamen, Winnie & Hoogendoorn, Serge
- 34-43 Quantifying response shift or adaptation effects in quality of life by synthesising best-worst scaling and discrete choice data
by N. Flynn, Terry & J. Peters, Tim & Coast, Joanna
- 44-59 Stated response and multiple discrete-continuous choice models: Analyses of residuals
by Jäggi, Boris & Weis, Claude & Axhausen, Kay W.
- 60-73 Estimation efficiency of RP/SP models considering SP design and error structures
by Sanko, Nobuhiro & Yamamoto, Toshiyuki
2012, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 131-144 Embedding multiple heuristics into choice models: An exploratory analysis
by Leong, Waiyan & Hensher, David A.
- 145-156 Latent variables in discrete choice experiments
by Rungie, Cam M. & Coote, Leonard V. & Louviere, Jordan J.
- 157-175 Randomness in preference orderings, outcomes and attribute tastes: An application to journey time risk
by Batley, Richard & Ibáñez, J. Nicolás
- 176-191 It's not where you do it, it's who you do it with?
by Morey, Edward R. & Kritzberg, David