Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
John Matthew Rose .
Series handle: RePEc:eee:eejocm
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eejocm. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-choice-modelling .
2023, Volume 48, Issue C
- S1755534523000131 Formative versus reflective attitude measures: Extending the hybrid choice model
by Rose, J.M. & Borriello, A. & Pellegrini, A.
- S1755534523000143 A discrete choice modeling framework of heterogenous decision rules accounting for non-trading behavior
by Kazagli, Evanthia & de Lapparent, Matthieu
- S1755534523000192 How to ask twenty questions and win: Machine learning tools for assessing preferences from small samples of willingness-to-pay prices
by Sokratous, Konstantina & Fitch, Anderson K. & Kvam, Peter D.
- S1755534523000271 Reducing sample size requirements by extending discrete choice experiments to indifference elicitation
by Sriwastava, Ambuj & Reichert, Peter
- S1755534523000283 NP4VTT: A new software for estimating the value of travel time with nonparametric models
by Hernández, José Ignacio & van Cranenburgh, Sander
- S1755534523000295 Integrating a choice experiment into an agent-based model to simulate climate-change induced migration: The case of the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam
by Trinh, Tra Thi & Munro, Alistair
- S1755534523000301 Consumer preferences for country of origin labeling: Bridging the gap between research estimates and real-world behavior
by Kassas, Bachir & Cao, Xiang & Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa A. & Guan, Zhengfei
- S1755534523000313 Preference estimation from point allocation experiments
by Collewet, Marion & Koster, Paul
- S1755534523000325 Theory-driven or data-driven? Modelling ride-sourcing mode choices using integrated choice and latent variable model and multi-task learning deep neural networks
by Liu, Yicong & Loa, Patrick & Wang, Kaili & Habib, Khandker Nurul
- S1755534523000337 One or two-step? Evaluating GMM efficiency for spatial binary probit models
by Piras, Gianfranco & Sarrias, Mauricio
- S1755534523000349 A cross-sectional exploration of labor supply, gender, and household wealth in urban China
by Han, Xuehui & Zhang, Tao & Dagsvik, John K. & Cheng, Yuan
- S1755534523000350 Climate change adaptation preferences of winemakers from the Rioja wine appellation
by Vega-Bayo, Ainhoa & Mariel, Petr & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Corsi, Armando Maria & Chovan, Milan
- S1755534523000362 A randomized group approach to identifying label effects
by McFadden, Brandon R. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Pollack, Adam & Rumble, Joy N. & Stofer, Kathryn A. & Folta, Kevin M.
2023, Volume 47, Issue C
- S1755534522000537 Distribution-free estimation of individual parameter logit (IPL) models using combined evolutionary and optimization algorithms
by Swait, Joffre
- S1755534523000027 Cost vector effects in discrete choice experiments with positive status quo cost
by Ahtiainen, Heini & Pouta, Eija & Zawadzki, Wojciech & Tienhaara, Annika
- S1755534523000106 Extensive hypothesis testing for estimation of mixed-Logit models
by Beeramoole, Prithvi Bhat & Arteaga, Cristian & Pinz, Alban & Haque, Md Mazharul & Paz, Alexander
- S1755534523000118 Building a life-course intertemporal discrete choice model to analyze migration biographies
by Zong, Weiyan & Zhang, Junyi & Yang, Xiaoguang
- S1755534523000155 Estimating a model of forward-looking behavior with discrete choice experiments: The case of lifetime hunting license demand
by Kim, Yusun & Reeling, Carson & Widmar, Nicole J.O. & Lee, John G.
- S1755534523000167 Modelling activity patterns of wild animals - An application of the multiple discrete-continuous extreme value (MDCEV) model
by Calastri, Chiara & Giergiczny, Marek & Zedrosser, Andreas & Hess, Stephane
- S1755534523000179 Preferences for online grocery shopping during the COVID-19 pandemic — the role of fear-related attitudes
by Budziński, Wiktor & Daziano, Ricardo
- S1755534523000209 A Bayesian hierarchical approach to the joint modelling of Revealed and stated choices
by Li, Zili & Washington, Simon P. & Zheng, Zuduo & Prato, Carlo G.
- S175553452300009X Intra-household bargaining for a joint vacation
by Boto-García, David & Mariel, Petr & Baños-Pino, José Francisco
- S175553452300012X Separation-based parameterization strategies for estimation of restricted covariance matrices in multivariate model systems
by Saxena, Shobhit & Bhat, Chandra R. & Pinjari, Abdul Rawoof
2023, Volume 46, Issue C
- S1755534522000501 Modeling preference heterogeneity using model-based decision trees
by Gutiérrez-Vargas, Álvaro A. & Meulders, Michel & Vandebroek, Martina
- S1755534522000513 R packages and tutorial for case 1 best–worst scaling
by Aizaki, Hideo & Fogarty, James
- S1755534522000525 Multiple discrete choice and quantity with order statistic marginal utilities
by Webster, Scott
- S1755534522000549 Data-driven assisted model specification for complex choice experiments data: Association rules learning and random forests for Participatory Value Evaluation experiments
by Hernandez, Jose Ignacio & van Cranenburgh, Sander & Chorus, Caspar & Mouter, Niek
- S1755534522000550 Heterogeneity in choice experiment data: A Bayesian investigation
by Follett, Lendie & Naald, Brian Vander
- S1755534522000562 A control-function correction for endogeneity in random coefficients models: The case of choice-based recommender systems
by Danaf, Mazen & Guevara, C. Angelo & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- S1755534523000015 A Bayesian instrumental variable model for multinomial choice with correlated alternatives
by Watanabe, Hajime & Maruyama, Takuya
2022, Volume 45, Issue C
- S1755534522000161 Decision Field Theory: Equivalence with probit models and guidance for identifiability
by Szép, Teodóra & van Cranenburgh, Sander & Chorus, Caspar G.
- S1755534522000318 The value of consideration data in a discrete choice experiment
by Assele, Samson Yaekob & Meulders, Michel & Vandebroek, Martina
- S1755534522000409 Real payment priming to reduce potential hypothetical bias
by Jiang, Qi & Penn, Jerrod & Hu, Wuyang
- S1755534522000410 Preference reversal: Analysis using construal level theory that incorporates discounting
by Abe, Makoto & Kaneko, Mitsuru
- S1755534522000422 Stated choice analysis of preferences for COVID-19 vaccines using the Choquet integral
by Krueger, Rico & Daziano, Ricardo A.
- S175553452200032X Seen but not considered? Awareness and consideration in choice analysis
by Edenbrandt, Anna Kristina & Lagerkvist, Carl-Johan & Lüken, Malte & Orquin, Jacob L.
2022, Volume 44, Issue C
- S1755534522000240 A choice experiment approach to evaluate maize farmers’ decision-making processes in Lao PDR
by Jourdain, Damien & Lairez, Juliette & Striffler, Bruno & Lundhede, Thomas
- S1755534522000252 Matching and weighting in stated preferences for health care
by Vass, Caroline M. & Boeri, Marco & Poulos, Christine & Turner, Alex J.
- S1755534522000264 Matching reality: A basket and expenditure based choice experiment with sensory preferences
by Neill, Clinton L. & Lahne, Jacob
- S1755534522000276 Testing for saliency-led choice behavior in discrete choice modeling: An application in the context of preferences towards nuclear energy in Italy
by Contu, Davide & Strazzera, Elisabetta
- S1755534522000288 Applications of discrete choice experiments in COVID-19 research: Disparity in survey qualities between health and transport fields
by Haghani, Milad & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & de Bekker-Grob, Esther W.
- S1755534522000306 Weibit choice models: Properties, mode choice application and graphical illustrations
by Gu, Yu & Chen, Anthony & Kitthamkesorn, Songyot
- S175553452200029X Modelling online job search and choices of dentists in the Australian job market: Staged sequential DCEs and FIML econometric methods
by Huynh, Elisabeth & Swait, Joffre & Lancsar, Emily
2022, Volume 43, Issue C
- S1755534522000112 Instability in mixed logit demand models
by McFadden, Daniel
- S1755534522000124 Capturing trade-offs between daily scheduling choices
by Pougala, Janody & Hillel, Tim & Bierlaire, Michel
- S1755534522000136 Exploring the subscribing behavior of customized bus passengers: Active users versus inactive users
by Wang, Jiangbo & Yamamoto, Toshiyuki & Liu, Kai
- S1755534522000148 Quantifying behavioural difference in latent class models to assess empirical identifiability: Analytical development and application to multiple heuristics
by Gonzalez-Valdes, Felipe & Heydecker, Benjamin G. & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- S1755534522000173 Jeopardizing brand profitability by misattributing process heterogeneity to preference heterogeneity
by Pilli, Luis & Swait, Joffre & Mazzon, José Afonso
- S175553452200015X Optimal sequential strategy to improve the precision of the estimators in a discrete choice experiment: A simulation study
by Pérez-Troncoso, Daniel
2022, Volume 42, Issue C
- S1755534521000609 Delight or disappointment? A model of signal-based other-pleasing choice
by Bose, Arundhati Sarkar & Sarkar, Sumit
- S1755534521000695 Utilising activity space concepts to sampling of alternatives for mode and destination choice modelling of discretionary activities
by Tsoleridis, Panagiotis & Choudhury, Charisma F. & Hess, Stephane
- S1755534521000701 Long-distance mode choice model estimation using mobile phone network data
by Andersson, Angelica & Engelson, Leonid & Börjesson, Maria & Daly, Andrew & Kristoffersson, Ida
- S1755534521000737 Modeling the relationship between food purchasing, transport, and health outcomes: Evidence from Concepcion, Chile
by Astroza, Sebastian & Guarda, Pablo & Carrasco, Juan Antonio
- S1755534521000749 Characterizing the impact of discrete indicators to correct for endogeneity in discrete choice models
by Guerrero, Thomas E. & Guevara, C. Angelo & Cherchi, Elisabetta & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- S1755534522000021 Capturing the effect of multiple social influence sources on the adoption of new transport technologies and services
by Manca, Francesco & Sivakumar, Aruna & Polak, John W.
- S175553452200001X Volumetric choice experiments (VCEs)
by Carson, Richard T. & Eagle, Thomas C. & Islam, Towhidul & Louviere, Jordan J.
2021, Volume 41, Issue C
- S1755534521000403 Estimating decision rule differences between ‘best’ and ‘worst’ choices in a sequential best worst discrete choice experiment
by Geržinič, Nejc & van Cranenburgh, Sander & Cats, Oded & Lancsar, Emily & Chorus, Caspar
- S1755534521000415 Joint analysis of preferences and drop out data in discrete choice experiments
by Maaya, Leonard & Meulders, Michel & Vandebroek, Martina
- S1755534521000427 Hypothetical bias in stated choice experiments: Part I. Macro-scale analysis of literature and integrative synthesis of empirical evidence from applied economics, experimental psychology and neuroimaging
by Haghani, Milad & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M. & Oppewal, Harmen & Lancsar, Emily
- S1755534521000531 Latent class choice model with a flexible class membership component: A mixture model approach
by Sfeir, Georges & Abou-Zeid, Maya & Rodrigues, Filipe & Pereira, Francisco Camara & Kaysi, Isam
- S1755534521000543 Attribute range effects: Preference anomaly or unexplained variance?
by Bujosa Bestard, Angel & Riera Font, Antoni
- S1755534521000555 Hypothetical bias in stated choice experiments: Part II. Conceptualisation of external validity, sources and explanations of bias and effectiveness of mitigation methods
by Haghani, Milad & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M. & Oppewal, Harmen & Lancsar, Emily
- S1755534521000567 Evaluating the predictive abilities of mixed logit models with unobserved inter- and intra-individual heterogeneity
by Krueger, Rico & Bierlaire, Michel & Daziano, Ricardo A. & Rashidi, Taha H. & Bansal, Prateek
- S1755534521000579 Disentangling the effects of unobserved factors on seatbelt use choices in multi-occupant vehicles
by Afghari, Amir Pooyan & Faghih Imani, Ahmadreza & Papadimitriou, Eleonora & van Gelder, Pieter & Hezaveh, Amin Mohamadi
- S1755534521000580 Case 2 best-worst scaling: For good or for bad but not for both
by Soekhai, V. & Donkers, B. & Levitan, B. & de Bekker-Grob, E.W.
- S1755534521000592 Marginal compensated effects in discrete labor supply models
by Dagsvik, John K. & Strøm, Steinar & Locatelli, Marilena
- S175553452100052X Using choice experiments to improve equity in access to socially marketed HIV prevention products
by Terris-Prestholt, Fern & Mulatu, Abay & Quaife, Matthew & Gafos, Mitzy & Medley, Graham F. & MacPhail, Catherine & Hanson, Kara
2021, Volume 40, Issue C
- S1755534521000233 Quantum utility and random utility model for path choice modelling: Specification and aggregate calibration from traffic counts
by Di Gangi, Massimo & Vitetta, Antonino
- S1755534521000245 Who is watching out for me? Quantifying fear of crime mitigation attributes using a choice experiment approach among adolescents and their parents
by Ladenburg, Jacob & Larsen, Britt Ø. & Berger, Nichlas P. & Olsen, Leif
- S1755534521000336 “Whose plan is it?” understanding how the goal pursuit of consumers and carers influence choices in the australian disability sector
by Souza, Flavio & Duff, Gordon & Swait, Joffre
- S1755534521000348 A two recursive equation model to correct for endogeneity in latent class binary probit models
by Sarrias, Mauricio
- S1755534521000361 The landscape of econometric discrete choice modelling research
by Haghani, Milad & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Hensher, David A.
- S1755534521000373 Joint modelling of choice and rating data: Theory and examples
by Webb, Edward J.D. & Hess, Stephane
- S1755534521000385 What factors influence HIV testing? Modeling preference heterogeneity using latent classes and class-independent random effects
by Ostermann, Jan & Flaherty, Brian P. & Brown, Derek S. & Njau, Bernard & Hobbie, Amy M. & Mtuy, Tara B. & Masnick, Max & Mühlbacher, Axel C. & Thielman, Nathan M.
- S1755534521000397 Longitudinal investigation of skeletal activity episode timing decisions – A copula approach
by Ozonder, Gozde & Miller, Eric J.
- S175553452100035X Separating generalizable from source-specific preference heterogeneity in the fusion of revealed and stated preferences
by Coote, Leonard V. & Swait, Joffre & Adamowicz, Wiktor
2021, Volume 39, Issue C
- S1755534521000038 Eliciting individual preferences for immigrants in the Dominican Republic. Results from two choice experiments
by Jimenez Mori, Raul
- S1755534521000051 Distortions in willingness-to-pay for public goods induced by endemic distrust in institutions
by Kassahun, Habtamu Tilahun & Swait, Joffre & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl
- S1755534521000154 Predicting strategic medical choices: An application of a quantal response equilibrium choice model
by Ge, Ge & Godager, Geir
- S1755534521000166 Computationally efficient forecasting procedures for Kuhn-Tucker consumer demand model systems: Application to residential energy consumption analysis
by Pinjari, Abdul Rawoof & Bhat, Chandra
- S1755534521000178 mixl: An open-source R package for estimating complex choice models on large datasets
by Molloy, Joseph & Becker, Felix & Schmid, Basil & Axhausen, Kay W.
- S1755534521000191 A day in the life with an automated vehicle: Empirical analysis of data from an interactive stated activity-travel survey
by Pudāne, Baiba & van Cranenburgh, Sander & Chorus, Caspar G.
- S1755534521000208 Activity behavior of residents of Paraisópolis slum: Analysis of multiday activity patterns using data collected with smartphones
by Pizzol, Bruna & Strambi, Orlando & Giannotti, Mariana & Arbex, Renato Oliveira & Alves, Bianca Bianchi
- S1755534521000221 bwsTools: An R package for case 1 best-worst scaling
by White, Mark H.
- S175553452100018X Assisted specification of discrete choice models
by Ortelli, Nicola & Hillel, Tim & Pereira, Francisco C. & de Lapparent, Matthieu & Bierlaire, Michel
- S175553452100021X A hierarchical agent-based approach to simulate a dynamic decision-making process of evacuees using reinforcement learning
by Hassanpour, Sajjad & Rassafi, Amir Abbas & González, Vicente A. & Liu, Jiamou
2021, Volume 38, Issue C
- S1755534520300208 A systematic review of machine learning classification methodologies for modelling passenger mode choice
by Hillel, Tim & Bierlaire, Michel & Elshafie, Mohammed Z.E.B. & Jin, Ying
- S1755534520300257 Estimation of discrete choice models with hybrid stochastic adaptive batch size algorithms
by Lederrey, Gael & Lurkin, Virginie & Hillel, Tim & Bierlaire, Michel
- S1755534520300506 A note on the large sample properties of the welfare change estimator in linear-in-income logit
by Delle Site, Paolo
- S1755534520300518 Consumer ‘app-etite’ for workers' rights in the Australian ‘gig’ economy
by Smith, Brett & Goods, Caleb & Barratt, Tom & Veen, Alex
- S1755534520300531 A discrete choice modeling approach to measure susceptibility and subjective valuation of the decoy effect, with an application to route choice
by Fukushi, Mitsuyoshi & Guevara, C. Angelo & Maldonado, Sebastián
- S1755534520300543 The overreliance on statistical goodness-of-fit and under-reliance on model validation in discrete choice models: A review of validation practices in the transportation academic literature
by Parady, Giancarlos & Ory, David & Walker, Joan
- S1755534520300610 Anchoring on visual cues in a stated preference survey: The case of siting offshore wind power projects
by Parsons, George & Yan, Lingxiao
- S1755534520300622 What works better for preference elicitation among older people? Cognitive burden of discrete choice experiment and case 2 best-worst scaling in an online setting
by Himmler, Sebastian & Soekhai, Vikas & van Exel, Job & Brouwer, Werner
- S1755534520300634 Measuring public preferences between health and social care funding options
by Lu, Hui & Burge, Peter & Sussex, Jon
- S1755534521000014 Activity participation, episode duration and stop-making behavior of pilgrims in a religious event: An exploratory analysis
by Verma, Ashish & Verma, Meghna & Sarangi, Punyabeet & Yadav, Vivek & M, Manoj
- S1755534521000026 Does charity begin at home for air pollution reductions? Unraveling intra familial altruism
by Chanel, Olivier & Luchini, Stéphane & Shogren, Jason F.
- S175553452030049X Characterising heterogeneity and the role of attitudes in patient preferences: A case study in preferences for outpatient parenteral intravenous antimicrobial therapy (OPAT) services
by Hess, Stephane & Meads, David & Twiddy, Maureen & Mason, Sam & Czoski-Murray, Carolyn & Minton, Jane
- S175553452100004X Mapping potentials and challenges of choice modelling for social science research
by Liebe, Ulf & Meyerhoff, Jürgen
2020, Volume 37, Issue C
- S1755534520300130 Menu-choice modeling with interactions and heterogeneous correlated preferences
by Kamakura, Wagner A. & Kwak, Kyuseop
- S1755534520300294 Loss aversion, reference dependence and diminishing sensitivity in choice experiments
by Scott, Anthony & Witt, Julia
- S1755534520300300 Can local communities afford full control over wildlife conservation? The case of Zimbabwe
by Ntuli, Herbert & Muchapondwa, Edwin & Okumu, Boscow
- S1755534520300324 What sort of Brexit do the British people want? A longitudinal study examining the ‘trade-offs’ people would be willing to make in reaching a Brexit deal
by Lu, Hui & Rohr, Charlene & Howarth, David & Pollitt, Alexandra & Grant, Jonathan
- S1755534520300336 Quantum choice models: A flexible new approach for understanding moral decision-making
by Hancock, Thomas O. & Broekaert, Jan & Hess, Stephane & Choudhury, Charisma F.
- S1755534520300348 Multitask learning deep neural networks to combine revealed and stated preference data
by Wang, Shenhao & Wang, Qingyi & Zhao, Jinhua
- S1755534520300361 The value of leisure time of weekends and long holidays: The multiple discrete–continuous extreme value (MDCEV) choice model with triple constraints
by Kuriyama, Koichi & Shoji, Yasushi & Tsuge, Takahiro
- S1755534520300440 Estimating installed-base effects in product adoption: Borrowing IVs from the dynamic panel data literature
by Park, Minjung
- S1755534520300476 Choice data generation using usage scenarios and discounted cash flow analysis
by Lee, Ungki & Kang, Namwoo & Lee, Ikjin
- S1755534520300488 On the use of virtual immersive reality for discrete choice experiments to modelling pedestrian behaviour
by Arellana, J. & Garzón, L. & Estrada, J. & Cantillo, V.
- S175553452030035X Segmentation of theatre audiences: A latent class approach for combined data
by Ozhegova, Alina & Ozhegov, Evgeniy M.
- S175553452030052X Can incentive-compatibility reduce hypothetical bias in smokers’ experimental choice behavior? A randomized discrete choice experiment
by Buckell, John & White, Justin S. & Shang, Ce
2020, Volume 36, Issue C
- S1755534520300233 Individual-specific posterior distributions from Mixed Logit models: Properties, limitations and diagnostic checks
by Sarrias, Mauricio
- S1755534520300245 Product availability in discrete choice experiments with private goods
by Chavez, Daniel E. & Palma, Marco A. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Mjelde, James W.
- S1755534520300269 The analysis of influences of attitudes on mode choice under highly unbalanced mode share patterns
by Tran, Yen & Yamamoto, Toshiyuki & Sato, Hitomi & Miwa, Tomio & Morikawa, Takayuki
- S1755534520300270 Robustness of Student link function in multinomial choice models
by Peyhardi, Dr Jean
- S1755534520300282 A Dirichlet process mixture model of discrete choice: Comparisons and a case study on preferences for shared automated vehicles
by Krueger, Rico & Rashidi, Taha H. & Vij, Akshay
- S1755534520300312 Using eye-tracking as an aid to design on-screen choice experiments
by Dudinskaya, Emilia Cubero & Naspetti, Simona & Zanoli, Raffaele
2020, Volume 35, Issue C
- S1755534519300934 Logit mixture with inter and intra-consumer heterogeneity and flexible mixing distributions
by Danaf, Mazen & Atasoy, Bilge & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- S1755534520300038 Identifying most typical and most ideal attribute levels in small populations of expert decision makers: Studying the Go/No Go decision of disaster relief organizations
by Isihara, Paul & Shi, Chaojun & Ward, Jonathan & O'Malley, Leo & Laney, Skyler & Diedrichs, Danilo & Flores, Gabriel
2020, Volume 34, Issue C
- S1755534519301034 An assessment of the ecological validity of immersive videos in stated preference surveys
by Rossetti, Tomás & Hurtubia, Ricardo
- S1755534519301046 Handling resolvable uncertainty from incomplete scenarios in future doctors' job choice – Probabilities vs discrete choices
by Pedersen, Line Bjørnskov & Mørkbak, Morten Raun & Scarpa, Riccardo
- S1755534519301058 Endogeneity in adaptive choice contexts: Choice-based recommender systems and adaptive stated preferences surveys
by Danaf, Mazen & Guevara, Angelo & Atasoy, Bilge & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- S1755534520300014 Choice modelling in social networks using stochastic actor-oriented models
by Pink, Sebastian & Kretschmer, David & Leszczensky, Lars
- S1755534520300026 Choosing to cooperate: Modelling public goods games with team reasoning
by Elsenbroich, Corinna & Payette, Nicolas
- S175553451930106X On the ecological fallacy in discrete-choice models
by Herger, Nils
2019, Volume 33, Issue C
- v:33:y:2019:i:c:s1755534519300909 Heterogeneity and college choice: Latent class modelling for improved policy making
by Schmidt, Alejandro & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios & Paredes, Ricardo D.
- v:33:y:2019:i:c:s1755534519300922 Modelling taste heterogeneity regarding offence location choices
by Frith, Michael J.
- v:33:y:2019:i:c:s1755534518300289 Analysis of the economic impact of water management policy on residential prices: Modifying choice set formation in a discrete house choice analysis
by Kim, Hyun No & Boxall, Peter C. & Adamowicz, W.L.(Vic)
- v:33:y:2019:i:c:s1755534519300855 Valuation of labour market entrance positions among (future) apprentices - Results from two discrete choice experiments
by Möser, Sara & Glauser, David & Becker, Rolf
- v:33:y:2019:i:c:s1755534517301276 A web survey application of real choice experiments
by Liebe, Ulf & Glenk, Klaus & von Meyer-Höfer, Marie & Spiller, Achim
- v:33:y:2019:i:c:s1755534519300910 ‘Computer says no’ is not enough: Using prototypical examples to diagnose artificial neural networks for discrete choice analysis
by Alwosheel, Ahmad & van Cranenburgh, Sander & Chorus, Caspar G.
2019, Volume 32, Issue C
- 1-1 A practical approach to designing partial-profile choice experiments with two alternatives for estimating main effects and interactions of many two-level attributes
by Großmann, Heiko
- 1-1 Investigating users' preferences for Low Emission Buses: Experiences from Europe's largest hydrogen bus fleet
by Loría, Luis Enrique & Watson, Verity & Kiso, Takahiko & Phimister, Euan
- 1-1 An R package and tutorial for case 2 best–worst scaling
by Aizaki, Hideo & Fogarty, James
- 1-1 Apollo: A flexible, powerful and customisable freeware package for choice model estimation and application
by Hess, Stephane & Palma, David
- 1-1 Cost attribute in health care DCEs: Just adding another attribute or a trigger of change in the stated preferences?
by Sever, Ivan & Verbič, Miroslav & Klarić Sever, Eva
2019, Volume 31, Issue C
- 1-21 Using Firth's method for model estimation and market segmentation based on choice data
by Kessels, Roselinde & Jones, Bradley & Goos, Peter
- 22-34 Destination choice modeling using location-based social media data
by Hasnat, Md Mehedi & Faghih-Imani, Ahmadreza & Eluru, Naveen & Hasan, Samiul
- 35-50 Context-aware stated preferences with smartphone-based travel surveys
by Danaf, Mazen & Atasoy, Bilge & de Azevedo, Carlos Lima & Ding-Mastera, Jing & Abou-Zeid, Maya & Cox, Nathaniel & Zhao, Fang & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- 51-72 On the effect of HB covariance matrix prior settings: A simulation study
by Hein, Maren & Kurz, Peter & Steiner, Winfried J.
- 73-85 Simulation error in maximum likelihood estimation of discrete choice models
by Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Budziński, Wiktor
- 86-103 Arriving at a decision: A semi-parametric approach to institutional birth choice in India
by Bansal, Prateek & Daziano, Ricardo A. & Sunder, Naveen
- 104-123 New software tools for creating stated choice experimental designs efficient for regret minimisation and utility maximisation decision rules
by van Cranenburgh, Sander & Collins, Andrew T.
- 124-140 Flexible estimates of heterogeneity in crowding valuation in the New York City subway
by Bansal, Prateek & Hurtubia, Ricardo & Tirachini, Alejandro & Daziano, Ricardo A.
- 141-155 Using panel data for modelling duration dynamics of outdoor leisure activities
by La Paix Puello, Lissy & Chowdhury, Saidul & Geurs, Karst
- 156-180 In-store or online shopping of search and experience goods: A hybrid choice approach
by Schmid, Basil & Axhausen, Kay W.
- 181-197 Information theoretic-based sampling of observations
by van Cranenburgh, Sander & Bliemer, Michiel C.J.
- 198-209 Airline itinerary choice modeling using machine learning
by Lhéritier, Alix & Bocamazo, Michael & Delahaye, Thierry & Acuna-Agost, Rodrigo
- 210-221 Aggregation biases in discrete choice models
by Wong, Timothy & Brownstone, David & Bunch, David S.
2019, Volume 30, Issue C
- 1-16 On consistency of the MACML approach to discrete choice modelling
by Batram, Manuel & Bauer, Dietmar
- 17-27 Selection bias in estimation of peer effects in product adoption
by Park, Minjung
- 28-37 Willingness to pay functions for emergency ambulance services
by Delgado-Lindeman, Maira & Arellana, Julián & Cantillo, Víctor
- 38-49 Explore preference heterogeneity for treatment among people with Type 2 diabetes: A comparison of random-parameters and latent-class estimation techniques
by Zhou, Mo & Bridges, John F.P.
- 50-60 Specification of mixed logit models assisted by an optimization framework
by Paz, Alexander & Arteaga, Cristian & Cobos, Carlos
- 61-72 Best-Worst Scaling with many items
by Chrzan, Keith & Peitz, Megan
- 73-87 Are non-monetary payment modes more uncertain for stated preference elicitation in developing countries?
by Vondolia, Godwin K. & Navrud, Ståle
2018, Volume 29, Issue C
- 1-16 Consumer inattention and the demand for vehicle fuel cost savings
by Leard, Benjamin
- 17-32 Testing the effect of changes in elicitation format, payment vehicle and bid range on the hypothetical bias for moral goods
by Svenningsen, Lea S. & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl
- 33-46 When do social cues and scientific information affect stated preferences? Insights from an experiment on air pollution
by Ami, Dominique & Aprahamian, Frédéric & Chanel, Olivier & Luchini, Stéphane
- 47-62 Exploring the latent constructs behind the use of ridehailing in California
by Alemi, Farzad & Circella, Giovanni & Mokhtarian, Patricia & Handy, Susan
- 63-77 Modelling the loss and retention of contacts in social networks: The role of dyad-level heterogeneity and tie strength
by Calastri, Chiara & Hess, Stephane & Daly, Andrew & Carrasco, Juan Antonio & Choudhury, Charisma
- 78-112 Asymmetric, closed-form, finite-parameter models of multinomial choice
by Brathwaite, Timothy & Walker, Joan L.
- 113-132 The effect of attribute-alternative matrix displays on preferences and processing strategies
by Sandorf, Erlend Dancke & Crastes dit Sourd, Romain & Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre
- 133-151 Bayesian estimation of mixed logit models: Selecting an appropriate prior for the covariance matrix
by Akinc, Deniz & Vandebroek, Martina
- 152-168 Discriminative conditional restricted Boltzmann machine for discrete choice and latent variable modelling
by Wong, Melvin & Farooq, Bilal & Bilodeau, Guillaume-Alexandre
2018, Volume 28, Issue C
- 1-9 Reducing the anchoring bias in multiple question CV surveys
by Champonnois, Victor & Chanel, Olivier & Makhloufi, Khaled
- 10-27 Are preferences for food quality attributes really normally distributed? An analysis using flexible mixing distributions
by Caputo, Vincenzina & Scarpa, Riccardo & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Ortega, David L.
- 28-40 Identifying the presence of heterogeneous discrete choice heuristics at an individual level
by Gonzalez-Valdes, Felipe & Raveau, Sebastián
- 41-55 Estimation of factor structured covariance mixed logit models
by James, Jonathan
- 56-70 Understanding activity engagement across weekdays and weekend days: A multivariate multiple discrete-continuous modeling approach
by Astroza, Sebastian & Bhat, Prerna C. & Bhat, Chandra R. & Pendyala, Ram M. & Garikapati, Venu M.
- 71-81 Estimating the reference frame: A smooth twice-differentiable utility function for non-compensatory loss-averse decision-making
by Bahamonde-Birke, Francisco J.
- 82-96 A choice model for mixed decision variables
by Lee, Sanghak & Kim, Hyowon & Kim, Jaehwan & Allenby, Greg M.
- 97-107 Value of travel time as a function of comfort
by Kouwenhoven, Marco & de Jong, Gerard
- 108-123 Estimation of an unbalanced panel data Tobit model with interactive effects
by Ye, Xiaoqing & Xu, Juan & Wu, Xiangjun
- 124-136 Fishermen's location choice under spatio-temporal update of expectations
by Hutniczak, Barbara & Münch, Angela
- 137-152 Vehicle choice and utilization: Improving estimation with partially observed choices and hybrid pairs
by Lloro, Alicia & Brownstone, David
- 153-166 Mitigating strategic misrepresentation of values in open-ended stated preference surveys by using negative reinforcement
by Crastes dit Sourd, Romain & Zawojska, Ewa & Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre & Louviere, Jordan
- 167-182 Is your dataset big enough? Sample size requirements when using artificial neural networks for discrete choice analysis
by Alwosheel, Ahmad & van Cranenburgh, Sander & Chorus, Caspar G.
2018, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-18 Measuring respondent uncertainty in discrete choice experiments via utility suppression
by Ku, Yu-Cheng & Wu, John
- 19-36 A model for broad choice data
by Brownstone, David & Li, Phillip
- 37-49 Taboo trade-off aversion: A discrete choice model and empirical analysis
by Chorus, Caspar G. & Pudāne, Baiba & Mouter, Niek & Campbell, Danny
- 50-61 Individual-specific point and interval conditional estimates of latent class logit parameters
by Sarrias, Mauricio & Daziano, Ricardo A.
- 62-73 Quantum paradigm of probability amplitude and complex utility in entangled discrete choice modeling
by Lipovetsky, Stan
- 74-87 The Stochastic Satisficing model: A bounded rationality discrete choice model
by González-Valdés, Felipe & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 88-96 Extending the logit-mixed logit model for a combination of random and fixed parameters
by Bansal, Prateek & Daziano, Ricardo A. & Achtnicht, Martin
- 97-113 Comparison of parametric and semiparametric representations of unobserved preference heterogeneity in logit models
by Bansal, Prateek & Daziano, Ricardo A. & Achtnicht, Martin
2018, Volume 26, Issue C
- 1-18 Causal inference in travel demand modeling (and the lack thereof)
by Brathwaite, Timothy & Walker, Joan L.
- 19-27 A new approach to calculating welfare measures in Kuhn-Tucker demand models
by Lloyd-Smith, Patrick
- 28-40 Computational methods for estimating multinomial, nested, and cross-nested logit models that account for semi-aggregate data
by Newman, Jeffrey P. & Lurkin, Virginie & Garrow, Laurie A.
- 41-47 Utility independence versus IIA property in independent probit models
by Paetz, Friederike & Steiner, Winfried J.
- 48-63 Boosting conditional logit model
by Shi, Haolun & Yin, Guosheng
- 64-79 Facilitating an expectation-maximization (EM) algorithm to solve an integrated choice and latent variable (ICLV) model with fully correlated latent variables
by Chae, Dasol & Jung, Jaeyoung & Sohn, Keemin
- 80-100 An integrated choice and latent variable model for multiple discrete continuous choice kernels: Application exploring the association between day level moods and discretionary activity engagement choices
by Enam, Annesha & Konduri, Karthik C. & Pinjari, Abdul R. & Eluru, Naveen
2017, Volume 25, Issue C
- 3-10 Empirical analyses of a choice model that captures ordering among attribute values
by Mabit, Stefan L.
- 11-27 Do familiarity and awareness influence voting intention: The case of road pricing reform?
by Balbontin, Camila & Hensher, David A. & Collins, Andrew T.
- 28-39 Analyzing the continuity of attitudinal and perceptual indicators in hybrid choice models
by Bahamonde-Birke, Francisco J. & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 40-49 Application of irrelevance of state-wise dominated alternatives (ISDA) for identifying candidate processing strategies and behavioural choice rules adopted in best–worst stated preference studies
by Ho, Chinh Q. & Hensher, David A.
- 50-60 Modeling joint evacuation decisions in social networks: The case of Hurricane Sandy
by Sadri, Arif Mohaimin & Ukkusuri, Satish V. & Gladwin, Hugh
- 61-68 Innovation adoption modeling in transportation: New models and data
by Stathopoulos, Amanda & Cirillo, Cinzia & Cherchi, Elisabetta & Ben-Elia, Eran & Li, Yeun-Touh & Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk
2017, Volume 24, Issue C