Rural forest-based communities, economic shocks, and economic trajectories
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teresa C. Fort & Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2018.
"New Perspectives on the Decline of US Manufacturing Employment,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 47-72, Spring.
- Teresa C. Fort & Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2018. "New Perspectives on the Decline of U.S. Manufacturing Employment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-023, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fort, Teresa C & Pierce, Justin & Schott, Peter K., 2018. "New Perspectives on the Decline of US Manufacturing Employment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Teresa C. Fort & Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2018. "New Perspectives on the Decline of U.S. Manufacturing Employment," Working Papers 18-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Teresa C. Fort & Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2018. "New Perspectives on the Decline of US Manufacturing Employment," NBER Working Papers 24490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2017.
"International trade and local labor markets: Do foreign and domestic shocks affect regions differently?,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 375-409.
- Partridge, Mark & Dan S., Rickman & Olfert, M. Rose & Tan, Ying, 2014. "International Trade and Local Labor Markets: Do Foreign and Domestic Shocks Affect Regions Differently?," MPRA Paper 66892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2015. "International Trade and Local Labor Markets: Do Foreign and Domestic Shocks Affect Regions Differently?," Economics Working Paper Series 1507, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Steven C. Deller & Tsung-Hsiu (Sue) Tsai & David W. Marcouiller & Donald B.K. English, 2001. "The Role of Amenities and Quality of Life In Rural Economic Growth," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 352-365.
- Crandall, Mindy S. & Weber, Bruce A., 2004. "Local Social And Economic Conditions, Spatial Concentrations Of Poverty, And Poverty Dynamics," Working Papers 18916, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- David A. McGranahan & Timothy R. Wojan & Dayton M. Lambert, 2011. "The rural growth trifecta: outdoor amenities, creative class and entrepreneurial context -super-§," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-557, May.
- Steven Deller & Philip Watson, 2016. "Did Regional Economic Diversity Influence The Effects Of The Great Recession?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(4), pages 1824-1838, October.
- Stephen H Schneider & B. L. Turner & Holly Morehouse Garriga, 1998. "Imaginable surprise in global change science," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 165-185, April.
- Elena G. Irwin & Kathleen P. Bell & Nancy E. Bockstael & David A. Newburn & Mark D. Partridge & JunJie Wu, 2009. "The Economics of Urban-Rural Space," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 435-459, September.
- Bowe, Scott A. & Marcouiller, David W., 2007. "Alternative tourism-timber dependencies and the development of forested rural regions," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 653-670, February.
- Mindy S. Crandall & Bruce A. Weber, 2004. "Local Social and Economic Conditions, Spatial Concentrations of Poverty, and Poverty Dynamics," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1276-1281.
- Bell, Kathleen P. & Irwin, Elena G., 2002. "Spatially explicit micro-level modelling of land use change at the rural-urban interface," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 217-232, November.
- Elena G. Irwin & Andrew M. Isserman & Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2010. "A Century of Research on Rural Development and Regional Issues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(2), pages 522-553.
More about this item
KeywordsRural/Community Development; Resource and Environmental Policy Analysis; Natural Resource Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-10-08 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea18:274499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.