Sustainable Rural Development and Wealth Creation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Jason P. & Fitzgerald, Timothy & Weber, Jeremy G., 2016.
"Capturing rents from natural resource abundance: Private royalties from U.S. onshore oil & gas production,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 23-38.
- Brown, Jason P. & Fitzgerald, Timothy & Weber, Jeremy G., 2015. "Capturing Rents from Natural Resource Abundance: Private Royalties from U.S. Onshore Oil & Gas Production," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205657, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Turner, Katrine Grace & Anderson, Sharolyn & Gonzales-Chang, Mauricio & Costanza, Robert & Courville, Sasha & Dalgaard, Tommy & Dominati, Estelle & Kubiszewski, Ida & Ogilvy, Sue & Porfirio, Luciana &, 2016. "A review of methods, data, and models to assess changes in the value of ecosystem services from land degradation and restoration," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 319(C), pages 190-207.
- Bugden, Dylan & Kay, David & Glynn, Russell & Stedman, Richard, 2016. "The bundle below: Understanding unconventional oil and gas development through analysis of lease agreements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 214-219.
- Kim, Jinhyoung & Johnson, Thomas & Pender, John & Fannin, J. Matthew, 2016. "Comprehensive Wealth Measurement and Spatial Hedonic Analysis: Social Amenities as Externalities of Social Capital," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 242362, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marre, Alexander W., 2014. "Rural and Urban Differences in Household Wealth Accumulation: What Role Do Demographics, Wages and Property Values Play?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170473, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jason Brown & Timothy Fitzgerald & Jeremy G. Weber, 2015. "Capturing rents from natural resource abundance: private royalties from U.S. onshore oil and gas production," Research Working Paper RWP 15-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 01 Jun 2015.
More about this item
Keywordscommunity development; rural development; industry; industry studies; sustainability; wealth creation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ecdequ:v:28:y:2014:i:1:p:73-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.