Recreation, Tourism, and Rural Well-Being
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emek Basker, 2003. "Education, Job Search and Migration," Labor and Demography 0303003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakim, Simon & Buck, Andrew J., 1989. "Do casinos enhance crime?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 409-416.
- Steven C. Deller & Tsung-Hsiu (Sue) Tsai & David W. Marcouiller & Donald B.K. English, 2001. "The Role of Amenities and Quality of Life In Rural Economic Growth," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 352-365.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaun A. Golding & Katherine J. Curtis, 2013. "Migration and rural development: resettlement, remittances and amenities," Chapters,in: Handbook of Rural Development, chapter 6, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anwar Hussain & Ian A. Munn & Jerry Brashier & W. Daryl Jones & James E. Henderson, 2013. "Capitalization of Hunting Lease Income into Northern Mississippi Forestland Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(1), pages 137-153.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:6:p:1511-1520 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pankaj Lal & Janaki Alavalapati & Evan Mercer, 2011. "Socio-economic impacts of climate change on rural United States," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(7), pages 819-844, October.
- Olivier JOALLAND & Tina RAMBONILAZA, 2017. "Assessing the impact of renewable energy infrastructure on the “tourist value” in rural landscapes: a spatial hedonic approach," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Ferro Trabalzi & Gerardo Sandoval, 2010. "The exotic other: Latinos and the remaking of community identity in Perry, Iowa," Community Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 76-91, January.
- David Marcouiller, 2013. "The rural development attributes of tourism," Chapters,in: Handbook of Rural Development, chapter 9, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:7220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.