Do casinos enhance crime?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Semoon, 1996. "Impact of casinos on crime: The case of Biloxi, Mississippi," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 431-436.
- Mark Nichols & B. Stitt & David Giacopassi, 2002. "Community Assessment of the Effects of Casinos on Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 229-262, March.
- repec:eee:touman:v:34:y:2013:i:c:p:211-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo C. Gazel & Dan S. Rickman & William N. Thompson, 2001. "Casino gambling and crime: a panel study of Wisconsin counties," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 65-75.
- Man-Keung Kim & Arwin Pang & Wei Bao & Ryan Bosworth, 2016. "Endogeneity in Casino Revenue and Crime Rates: The Case of Las Vegas, Nevada," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 223-236, Winter.
- Douglas M. Walker, 2010. "Casinos and Crime in the USA," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Crime, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Reeder, Richard J. & Brown, Dennis M., 2005. "Recreation, Tourism, and Rural Well-Being," Economic Research Report 7220, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:bla:growch:v:48:y:2017:i:3:p:409-434 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:17:y:1989:i:5:p:409-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.