Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
2022, Volume 79, Issue C
- S0047235222000022 Tackling UCR's missing data problem: A multiple imputation approach
by DeLang, Mason & Taheri, Sema A. & Hutchison, Robert & Hawke, Nathan
- S0047235222000046 Nightlife activity and crime: The impact of COVID-19 related nightlife restrictions on violent crime
by Ejrnæs, Anders & Scherg, Rune H.
- S0047235222000058 Police dispatch times: The effects of neighborhood structural disadvantage
by LaBerge, Alyssa & Mason, Makayla & Sanders, Kaelyn
- S0047235222000137 Adverse childhood experiences and offending among Hispanic adults in the U.S.: Examining differences in prevalence and effects across nativity
by Powers, Ráchael A. & Moule, Richard K. & Severson, Rachel E.
- S0047235222000162 Recruiting the warrior cop: Assessing predictors of highly militarized recruitment videos
by Koslicki, Wendy M.
- S0047235222000174 The personality of male prisoners: Moving towards an integrated temperament-and-character-based theory of criminal and antisocial behavior
by Moreira, Paulo A.S. & Lopes, Joana Correia & Inman, Richard A. & Cunha, Olga
- S0047235222000186 Explainable machine learning for predicting homicide clearance in the United States
by Campedelli, Gian Maria
- S0047235222000198 Tracing changes in behavior across the extended solitary confinement process
by Picon, Mayra & Siennick, Sonja E. & Brown, Jennifer M. & Mears, Daniel P.
- S0047235222000204 Randomized trial of a diversion program for property offenders with drug use
by McCart, Michael R. & Chapman, Jason E. & Alley, Zoe & Sheidow, Ashli J.
2022, Volume 78, Issue C
- S0047235221000994 Publication bias: A “bird's-eye view” of meta-analytic practice in criminology and criminal justice
by Kim, Bitna
- S0047235221001008 Adverse perinatal events and offspring criminal convictions in men and women: A population-based study
by Oskarsson, Sofi & Garcia-Argibay, Miguel & Andersson, Anneli & Kuja-Halkola, Ralf & Latvala, Antti & D'Onofrio, Brian M. & Raine, Adrian & Patrick, Christopher J. & Lichtenstein, Paul & Larsson, Henrik & Tuvblad, Catherine
- S0047235222000010 Crime down in the Paris of the prairies: Spatial effects of COVID-19 and crime during lockdown in Saskatoon, Canada
by Hodgkinson, Tarah & Andresen, Martin A. & Frank, Richard & Pringle, Darren
- S0047235222000034 Reaffirming the relationship between routine activities and violent victimization in prison
by McNeeley, Susan
- S004723522100101X Gold, silver, and bronze: Measuring the impact of the Beijing 2008, London 2012, and Rio de Janeiro 2016 Olympics on crime
by Chen, Yongqi & Riddell, Jordan R. & Hill, Joshua B. & Chen, Peng & Piquero, Alex R. & Kurland, Justin
2021, Volume 77, Issue C
- S0047235221000714 Drug offence detection during the pandemic: A spatiotemporal study of drug markets
by Payne, Jason L. & Langfield, Cameron T.
- S0047235221000726 Exploring effects of psycho-bio-social risk factors on later offending
by Oliveira, Raquel V. & Beaver, Kevin M.
- S0047235221000738 Prevalence of polymorphism (“crossover”) among sexual offenders
by Scurich, Nicholas & Gongola, Jennifer
- S0047235221000829 Police use of force at street segments: Do street-level characteristics matter?
by Nouri, Seyvan
- S0047235221000830 Are white-collar prisoners special? Prison adaptation and the special sensitivity hypothesis
by Long, Joshua & Logan, Matthew W. & Morgan, Mark A.
- S0047235221000842 Density, diversity, and design: Three measures of the built environment and the spatial patterns of crime in street segments
by Kim, Young-An & Hipp, John R.
- S0047235221000854 A sexual frustration theory of aggression, violence, and crime
by Lankford, Adam
- S004723522100088X Explaining the relationship between neighborhood disorder and crime fear: The perceptual role of neighbors and the police
by Carter, Travis M. & Wolfe, Scott E.
2021, Volume 76, Issue C
- S0047235221000544 Examining the immediate effects of COVID-19 on residential and commercial burglaries in Michigan: An interrupted time-series analysis
by Carter, Travis M. & Turner, Noah D.
- S0047235221000659 Shame coping and psychopathy: A replication and extension in a sample of male incarcerated offenders
by Garofalo, Carlo & Velotti, Patrizia
- S0047235221000660 Do everyday proactive policing activities reduce vehicle crashes? Examining a commonly held law enforcement belief using a novel method
by Wu, Xiaoyun & Lum, Cynthia & Koper, Christopher
- S0047235221000672 Are gun ownership rates and regulations associated with firearm incidents in American schools? A forty-year analysis (1980–2019)
by Hamlin, Daniel
- S0047235221000684 Is the recent surge in violence in American cities due to contagion?
by Brantingham, P. Jeffrey & Carter, Jeremy & MacDonald, John & Melde, Chris & Mohler, George
- S0047235221000696 Criminal lifestyle, psychopathy, and prison adjustment among female inmates
by Pinheiro, Marina & Gonçalves, Rui Abrunhosa & Cunha, Olga
- S0047235221000702 What happens when sexual assault kits go untested? A focal concerns analysis of suspect identification and police pre-arrest decisions
by Campbell, Bradley A. & Wells, William & King, William R.
2021, Volume 75, Issue C
- S0047235221000398 Body-worn cameras and arrest: Zooming in on disaggregated metrics and possible unintended consequences
by McCarty, William P. & Meng, Zhe & Buslik, Marc S. & Moreno, Rafael
- S0047235221000477 Problems of cross-cultural criminology no more! Testing two central tenets of Self-Control Theory across 28 nations
by Vazsonyi, Alexander T. & Ksinan, Albert J. & Javakhishvili, Magda
- S0047235221000489 Police use of firearms: Exploring citizen, officer, and incident characteristics in a statewide sample
by Stansfield, Richard & Aaronson, Ethan & Okulicz-Kozaryn, Adam
- S0047235221000490 Understanding police decisions to arrest: The impact of situational, officer, and neighborhood characteristics on police discretion
by Huff, Jessica
- S0047235221000507 Small area variation in crime effects of COVID-19 policies in England and Wales
by Langton, Samuel & Dixon, Anthony & Farrell, Graham
- S0047235221000519 Tracing the effects of reducing penalties on crime and prosecution
by Groff, Elizabeth R. & Ward, Jeffrey T. & Wartell, Julie
- S0047235221000520 A systematic review of experimental studies investigating attitudes towards sexual revictimization: Findings, ecological validity, and scientific rigor
by Wager, Nadia M. & Goodson, Simon & Parton, Loren E.
- S0047235221000532 “After that, I was leery about giving anybody a break about anything”: Officer-perceived consequences of trauma exposure on interactions with the public
by Hofer, Meret S. & Guarnera, Lucy A. & Savell, Shannon M.
2021, Volume 74, Issue C
- S0047235220302701 Scripting police escalation of use of force through conjunctive analysis of body-worn camera footage: A systematic social observational pilot study
by Sytsma, Victoria A. & Chillar, Vijay F. & Piza, Eric L.
- S0047235221000167 A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effects of judicial supervision on recidivism and well-being factors of criminal offenders
by Trood, Michael D. & Spivak, Benjamin L. & Ogloff, James R.P.
- S0047235221000179 Health conditions and victimization among incarcerated individuals in U.S. jails
by Grosholz, Jessica M. & Semenza, Daniel C.
- S0047235221000180 Drug overdose death rates and criminal sentencing of federal drug offenders in the United States
by Testa, Alexander & Lee, Jacqueline
- S0047235221000192 Exploring variation in factors associated with increased likelihood of pretrial detention
by Cadoff, Becca & Wolff, Kevin T. & Chauhan, Preeti
- S0047235221000301 The role of psychopathy and childhood maltreatment in homicidal ideation
by Heirigs, Mark H.
- S0047235221000313 Gender, adverse childhood experiences, and the development of self-control
by Chapple, Constance L. & Pierce, Hayley & Jones, Melissa S.
- S0047235221000325 The cycle of reentry and reincarceration: Examining the influence on employment over a period of 18 years
by Silver, Ian A. & D'Amato, Christopher & Wooldredge, John
- S0047235221000337 Associations of neighborhood disadvantage and offender concentration with criminal behavior: Between-within analysis in Finnish registry data
by Airaksinen, Jaakko & Aaltonen, Mikko & Tarkiainen, Lasse & Martikainen, Pekka & Latvala, Antti
- S0047235221000349 The Indianapolis harmspot policing experiment
by Carter, Jeremy G. & Mohler, George & Raje, Rajeev & Chowdhury, Nahida & Pandey, Saurabh
- S0047235221000350 The role of employment as a mediator in correctional education's impact on recidivism: A quasi-experimental study of multiple programs
by Walk, Dror & Haviv, Noam & Hasisi, Badi & Weisburd, David
- S0047235221000362 A system-wide implementation and evaluation of the Strategic Training Initiative in Community Supervision (STICS)
by Bonta, James & Bourgon, Guy & Rugge, Tanya & Pedneault, Chloe I. & Lee, Seung C.
- S0047235221000386 Improving victim engagement and officer response in rape investigations: A longitudinal assessment of a brief training
by Mourtgos, Scott M. & Adams, Ian T. & Mastracci, Sharon H.
- S004723522100026X Domestic violence during the COVID-19 pandemic - Evidence from a systematic review and meta-analysis
by Piquero, Alex R. & Jennings, Wesley G. & Jemison, Erin & Kaukinen, Catherine & Knaul, Felicia Marie
2021, Volume 73, Issue C
- S0047235220302154 The sensitivity of repeat and near repeat analysis to geocoding algorithms
by Haberman, Cory P. & Hatten, David & Carter, Jeremy G. & Piza, Eric L.
- S0047235220302403 How much justice is denied? An estimate of unsubmitted sexual assault kits in the United States
by Strom, Kevin & Scott, Thomas & Feeney, Hannah & Young, Amanda & Couzens, Lance & Berzofsky, Marcus
- S0047235220302415 The psychology of justice buildings: A survey experiment on police architecture, public sentiment, and race
by Headley, Andrea M. & Blount-Hill, Kwan-Lamar & St. John, Victor J.
- S0047235220302452 A statistical study of the time intervals between serial homicides
by Yaksic, Enzo & Simkin, Mikhail & Roychowdhury, Vwani
- S0047235220302476 Development and validation of the Chinese public official strain scale
by Wang, Kangqing & Xia, Yiwei & Ma, Zhihao
- S0047235220302488 Effects of pretrial risk assessments on release decisions and misconduct outcomes relative to practice as usual
by Lowder, Evan M. & Diaz, Carmen L. & Grommon, Eric & Ray, Bradley R.
- S0047235220302518 Procedural justice and incarcerated people's obligation to obey institutional rules: An examination of current, former, and never-gang members
by Alward, Lucas M. & Baker, Thomas & Gordon, Jill A.
- S0047235220302531 Incarceration and cardiovascular health: Multiple mechanisms within an intersectional framework
by Semenza, Daniel C. & Testa, Alexander M. & Jackson, Dylan B. & Vaughn, Michael G.
- S0047235221000027 Understanding neighborhood disadvantage: A behavior genetic analysis
by Ksinan, Albert J. & Vazsonyi, Alexander T.
- S0047235221000039 When COVID-19 and guns meet: A rise in shootings
by Kim, Dae-Young & Phillips, Scott W.
- S0047235221000040 Stop-and-frisk in New York City: Estimating racial disparities in post-stop outcomes
by Levchak, Philip J.
- S0047235221000052 Public cooperation and the police: Do calls-for-service increase after homicides?
by Brantingham, P. Jeffrey & Uchida, Craig D.
- S0047235221000064 Recidivism and community context: Integrating the environmental backcloth
by Drawve, Grant & McNeeley, Susan
- S0047235221000131 Incarceration exposure and food insecurity during pregnancy: Investigating the moderating role of social support
by Testa, Alexander & Fahmy, Chantal
- S0047235221000143 Still in the shadows: The unresponsiveness of stalking prosecution rates to increased legislative attention
by Bouffard, Leana A. & Bouffard, Jeff A. & Nobles, Matt R. & Askew, LaQuana
- S0047235221000155 The social organization of methamphetamine manufacturing: Roles, identities and persistence
by Copes, Heith & Hochstetler, Andy
- S004723522030249X Gang crackdowns and offender centrality in a countywide co-offending network: A networked evaluation of Operation Triple Beam
by Smith, Thomas Bryan
2021, Volume 72, Issue C
- S0047235220302129 Seattle Police Department and mental health crises: Arrest, emergency detention, and referral to services
by Todd, Therese L. & Chauhan, Preeti
- S0047235220302245 ‘Rhetoric without reality’ or effective policing strategy? An analysis of the relationship between community policing and police fatal force
by Koslicki, Wendy M. & Lytle, Daniel J. & Willits, Dale W. & Brooks, Rachael
- S0047235220302312 Applying the classic rape scenario to robbery: An examination of situational characteristics and reporting victimization to police
by Muniz, Caitlyn N. & Powers, Ráchael A.
- S0047235220302361 Impact of recreational marijuana legalization on crime: Evidence from Oregon
by Wu, Guangzhen & Wen, Ming & Wilson, Fernando A.
- S0047235220302397 Druglords don’t stay at home: COVID-19 pandemic and crime patterns in Mexico City
by Balmori de la Miyar, Jose Roberto & Hoehn-Velasco, Lauren & Silverio-Murillo, Adan
- S0047235220302427 Variants of psychopathy in male and female civil psychiatric patients: Latent profile analyses of the MacArthur violence risk dataset
by Gillespie, Steven M. & Garofalo, Carlo & Centifanti, Luna C.M.
- S0047235220302439 Contextualizing fatal police-resident encounters with a focus on Hispanic or Latin American Places: Does macro-level racial and ethnic composition distinguish resident fatalities by the police and police fatalities by residents?
by Zimmerman, Gregory M. & Fridel, Emma E. & Sheppard, Keller G. & Lawshe, Nathaniel L.
- S0047235220302440 Pathways between types of crime and criminal social identity: A network approach
by Boduszek, Daniel & Debowska, Agata & Sharratt, Kathryn & McDermott, Danielle & Sherretts, Nicole & Willmott, Dominic & Popiolek, Katarzyna & Hyland, Philip
- S0047235220302464 Variation across police response models for handling encounters with people with mental illnesses: A systematic review and meta-analysis
by Seo, Chunghyeon & Kim, Bitna & Kruis, Nathan E.
- S0047235220302506 The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on European police officers: Stress, demands, and coping resources
by Frenkel, Marie Ottilie & Giessing, Laura & Egger-Lampl, Sebastian & Hutter, Vana & Oudejans, Raoul R.D. & Kleygrewe, Lisanne & Jaspaert, Emma & Plessner, Henning
- S0047235220302543 What matters in citizen satisfaction with police: A meta-analysis
by Bolger, Michelle A. & Lytle, Daniel J. & Bolger, P. Colin
- S0047235220302567 Not-so-special forces? Revisiting the “veteran effect” in the context of prison research
by Logan, Matthew William & McNeeley, Susan & Morgan, Mark Alden
- S0047235220302634 Violent juveniles' adverse childhood experiences: Differentiating victim groups
by Baglivio, Michael T. & Wolff, Kevin T. & Epps, Nathan
- S0047235220302671 Body-worn cameras: Technological frames and project abandonment
by Koen, Marthinus C. & Newell, Bryce Clayton & Roberts, Melinda R.
- S0047235220302695 Predicting firearm and CEW displays as police officers' response to resistance
by Riddell, Jordan R. & Worrall, John L.
- S0047235220302725 Narcan cops: Officer perceptions of opioid use and willingness to carry naloxone
by White, Michael D. & Perrone, Dina & Malm, Aili & Watts, Seth
- S0047235220302737 The Add Health psychopathy scale: Assessing its construct validity
by Jones, Shayne & Dinkins, Barbara & Sleep, Chelsea E. & Lynam, Donald R. & Miller, Joshua D.
- S0047235221000015 Fatal outcomes of militarization: Re-examining the relationship between the 1033 Program and police deadly force
by Koslicki, Wendy M. & Willits, Dale W. & Brooks, Rachael
- S004723522030218X School police officers' roles: The influence of social, developmental and historical contexts
by Ghavami, Negin & Thornton, Bryan E. & Graham, Sandra
- S004723522030252X One is not the other: Predicting offending after discharge from secure residential care of male adolescents with four risk profiles
by Janssen-de Ruijter, E.A.W. & Mulder, E.A. & Bongers, I.L. & Vermunt, J.K. & van Nieuwenhuizen, Ch.
2020, Volume 71, Issue C
- S0047235220301975 Sexual murderers' choice of weapons: Examining sexual homicides committed by males in China
by Chan, Heng Choon (Oliver) & Li, Feng
- S0047235220301987 Lethal outcome in elderly sexual violence: Escalation or different intent?
by Beauregard, Eric & Chopin, Julien & Winter, Jan
- S0047235220302038 Factors influencing the use of forensic awareness strategies in sexual homicide
by Chopin, Julien & Beauregard, Eric & Bitzer, Sonja
- S0047235220302166 The lesser of two evils? Sexual homicide as an “hybrid” offense
by Beauregard, Eric & Chopin, Julien
- S0047235220302208 Multiple perpetrator sexual homicide in Australia and New Zealand: An exploratory study of groups, victims, offenders and offences
by Clarkson, Rose & Eichinger, Michaela & Darjee, Rajan
- S0047235220302221 Reactive and proactive aggression in sexual homicide offenders
by James, Jonathan & Higgs, Tamsin & Langevin, Stephanie
- S0047235220302233 Untangling sexual homicide: A proposal for a new classification of sexually motivated killings
by Stefanska, Ewa B. & Longpré, Nicholas & Bloomfield, Sinead & Perkins, Derek & Carter, Adam J.
- S0047235220302373 Is paraphilic coercion a different construct from sadism or the lower end of an agonistic continuum?
by Longpré, Nicholas & Sims-Knight, Judith E. & Neumann, Craig & Guay, Jean-Pierre & Knight, Raymond A.
- S004723522030235X Exploring a machine learning approach: Predicting death in sexual assault
by Reid, Joan A. & Beauregard, Eric
2020, Volume 70, Issue C
- S0047235220302105 The relevance of the dual systems model of self-control for age-related deceleration in offending variety among juvenile offenders
by Wojciechowski, Thomas
- S0047235220302117 Working on local time: Testing the job-demand-control-support model of stress with jail officers
by Ellison, Jared M. & Caudill, Jonathan W.
- S0047235220302130 Gauging detention dosage: Assessing the impact of pretrial detention on sentencing outcomes using propensity score modeling
by Campbell, Christopher M. & Labrecque, Ryan M. & Weinerman, Michael & Sanchagrin, Ken
- S0047235220302142 Unpacking within- and between-person effects of unstructured socializing and differential association on solo- and co-offending
by Ward, Jeffrey T. & Forney, Megan
- S0047235220302178 A longitudinal examination of the overlap between victimization and delinquency trajectories from a South Korean perspective
by Lee, Yeungjeom & Kim, Jihoon & Jennings, Wesley G.
- S0047235220302191 Assessing potential overlap between self-control and psychopathy: A consideration of the Grasmick self-control scale and the Levenson self-report psychopathy scale
by Armstrong, Todd A. & Boisvert, Danielle & Wells, Jessica & Lewis, Richard H. & Cooke, Eric & Woeckner, Matthias
- S004723522030221X Simulating spatial crime patterns: What do we learn in standard ecological studies of crime?
by Hipp, John R.
2020, Volume 69, Issue C
- S0047235220301872 Climate consensus: A multilevel study testing assumptions about prison climate
by van Ginneken, Esther F.J.C. & Nieuwbeerta, Paul
- S0047235220301884 The effects of parental school exclusion on offspring drug use: An intergenerational path analysis
by Dong, Beidi & Krohn, Marvin D.
- S0047235220301896 Misdemeanor arrests and community perceptions of fear of crime in Seattle
by Helfgott, Jacqueline B. & Parkin, William S. & Fisher, Christopher & Diaz, Adrian
- S0047235220301999 Mara forever? Factors associated with gang disengagement in El Salvador
by Cruz, José Miguel & Rosen, Jonathan D.
- S0047235220302002 Show me a man or a woman alone and I'll show you a saint: Changes in the frequency of criminal incidents during the COVID-19 pandemic
by Hodgkinson, Tarah & Andresen, Martin A.
- S0047235220302014 Offender and victim ‘journey-to-crime’: Motivational differences among stranger rapists
by Hewitt, Ashley N. & Chopin, Julien & Beauregard, Eric
- S0047235220302026 Variants of psychopathy in Chinese male offenders: A latent profile analysis in a large prison sample
by Wang, Meng-Cheng & Gong, Jie & Gao, Yu & Zhang, Xintong & Yang, Wengdeng & Luo, Jie
2020, Volume 68, Issue C
- S0047235219303848 The effects of devaluation and solvability on crime clearance
by Vaughn, Paige E.
- S0047235220300222 Crime and income trajectories preceding lethal and non-lethal violence
by Suonpää, Karoliina & Aaltonen, Mikko & van der Geest, Victor
- S0047235220300623 How does the welfare state reduce crime? The effect of program characteristics and decommodification across 18 OECD-countries
by Rudolph, Maximilian & Starke, Peter
- S0047235220300830 Parenting practices, self-control and anti-social behaviors: Meta-analytic structural equation modeling
by Tehrani, Hossein Dabiriyan & Yamini, Sara
- S0047235220301860 Impact of social distancing during COVID-19 pandemic on crime in Los Angeles and Indianapolis
by Mohler, George & Bertozzi, Andrea L. & Carter, Jeremy & Short, Martin B. & Sledge, Daniel & Tita, George E. & Uchida, Craig D. & Brantingham, P. Jeffrey
- S004723522030026X A systematic review of the effectiveness of the electronic monitoring of offenders
by Belur, Jyoti & Thornton, Amy & Tompson, Lisa & Manning, Matthew & Sidebottom, Aiden & Bowers, Kate
- S004723522030088X Criminal offending and health over the life-course: A dual-trajectory approach
by Testa, Alexander & Semenza, Daniel
2020, Volume 67, Issue C
- S0047235219304842 Head injury in prison: Gang membership and the role of prison violence
by Fahmy, Chantal & Jackson, Dylan B. & Pyrooz, David C. & Decker, Scott H.
- S0047235219304933 Gender and the intergenerational transmission of antisocial behavior
by Tzoumakis, Stacy & Whitten, Tyson & Piotrowska, Patrycja & Dean, Kimberlie & Laurens, Kristin R. & Harris, Felicity & Carr, Vaughan J. & Green, Melissa J.
- S0047235219305008 Get mad: Chronic anger expression and psychopathic traits in three independent samples
by Kosson, David S. & Garofalo, Carlo & McBride, Cami K. & Velotti, Patrizia
- S0047235220300155 High rates of sexual assault kit submission and the important role of place
by Shaw, Jessica & Coates, Victoria & Janulis, Patrick
- S0047235220300684 Police use of force and suspect behavior: An inmate perspective
by Morgan, Mark Alden & Logan, Matthew William & Olma, Tayte Marie
- S0047235220300787 Shaping youths' perceptions and attitudes toward the police: Differences in direct and vicarious encounters with police
by Harris, Jacob W. & Jones, Melissa S.
2020, Volume 66, Issue C
- S0047235219302168 Exploring the potential association between gang membership and health outcomes in a longitudinal sample of youth and young adults
by Rima, Dzhansarayeva & Sholpan, Malikova & Gulzagira, Atakhanova & Meruert, Bisenova & Beaver, Kevin M.
- S0047235219302491 Under siege?: Assessing public perceptions of the “War on Police”
by Moule, Richard K.
- S0047235219302831 An opportunity model of safety risks among jail officers
by Ellison, Jared M. & Gainey, Randy
- S0047235219303204 Fifty years post Gault: A meta-analysis of the impact of attorney representation on delinquency outcomes
by Burruss, George W. & Peck, Jennifer H. & Cameron, Alesha L.J.
- S0047235219303228 The role of gender in the relationship between adverse childhood experiences and delinquency and substance use in adolescence
by Leban, Lindsay & Gibson, Chris L.
- S0047235219303241 Low self-control and the adolescent police stop: Intrusiveness, emotional response, and psychological well-being
by Jackson, Dylan B. & Testa, Alexander & Vaughn, Michael G.
- S0047235219303265 Do developmental changes in impulsivity and sensation seeking uniquely predict violent victimization? A test of the dual systems model
by Connolly, Eric J. & Cooke, Eric M. & Beaver, Kevin M. & Brown, Wyatt
- S0047235219303460 Crime frames and gender differences in the activation of crime concern and crime responses
by de Vries, Ieke & Farrell, Amy & Bouché, Vanessa & Wittmer-Wolfe, Dana E.
- S0047235219303551 The impact of life domains on cyberbullying perpetration in Iran: A partial test of Agnew's general theory of crime
by Kabiri, Saeed & Shadmanfaat, Seyyedeh Masoomeh Shamila & Choi, Jaeyong & Yun, Ilhong
- S0047235219303757 Educational attainment and prescription drug misuse: The importance of push and pull factors for dropping out
by Ford, Jason A. & Pomykacz, Corey R. & Ortiz, Kasim & McCabe, Sean Esteban & Schepis, Ty S.
- S0047235219304131 Ecologies of juvenile reoffending: A systematic review of risk factors
by Jacobs, Leah A. & Ashcraft, Laura Ellen & Sewall, Craig J.R. & Folb, Barbara L. & Mair, Christina
- S0047235219304222 Retrofitting social learning theory with contemporary understandings of learning and memory derived from cognitive psychology and neuroscience
by Proctor, K. Ryan & Niemeyer, Richard E.
- S0047235219304398 Considering violence against police by citizen race/ethnicity to contextualize representation in officer-involved shootings
by Shjarback, John A. & Nix, Justin
- S0047235219304672 Is the recent increase in national homicide abnormal? Testing the application of fan charts in monitoring national homicide trends over time
by Yim, Ha-Neul & Riddell, Jordan R. & Wheeler, Andrew P.
- S0047235219304982 Revisiting the generality of rational choice theory: Evidence for general patterns but differential effects across varying levels of psychopathy
by Ray, James V. & Baker, Thomas & Caudy, Michael S.
- S004723521930251X The early temperamental correlates of antisocial propensity
by Mathesius, Jeffrey R. & Lussier, Patrick & Corrado, Raymond R.
- S004723521930354X Beauty is in the eye of the offender: Physical attractiveness and adolescent victimization
by Savolainen, Jukka & Brauer, Jonathan R. & Ellonen, Noora
2019, Volume 65, Issue C
- v:65:y:2019:i:c:s0047235218302629 Bio-behavioral effects of early family interventions and prevention of antisocial behavior
by de Kogel, Catharina H. & Alberda, Daphne L.
- v:65:y:2019:i:c:s0047235218300011 How to introduce neuroscientific measures in judicial practice? A perspective paper
by Cornet, L.J.M.
- v:65:y:2019:i:c:s0047235218300217 How can we use knowledge about the neurobiology of emotion recognition in practice?
by Hunnikin, Laura M. & van Goozen, Stephanie H.M.
- v:65:y:2019:i:c:s0047235217305299 Neurobiology and crime: A neuro-ethical perspective
by Focquaert, Farah
- v:65:y:2019:i:c:s0047235218300023 Resting autonomic nervous system activity is unrelated to antisocial behaviour dimensions in adolescents: Cross-sectional findings from a European multi-centre study
by Prätzlich, Martin & Oldenhof, Helena & Steppan, Martin & Ackermann, Katharina & Baker, Rosalind & Batchelor, Molly & Baumann, Sarah & Bernhard, Anka & Clanton, Roberta & Dikeos, Dimitris & Dochnal, Roberta & Fehlbaum, Lynn Valérie & Fernández-Rivas, Aranzazu & González de Artaza-Lavesa, Maider & Gonzalez-Madruga, Karen & Guijarro, Silvina & Gundlach, Malou & Herpertz-Dahlmann, Beate & Hervas, Amaia & Jansen, Lucres & Kerexeta-Lizeaga, Iñaki & Kersten, Linda & Kirchner, Marietta & Kohls, Gregor & Konsta, Angeliki & Lazaratou, Helen & Martinelli, Anne & Menks, Willeke Martine & Puzzo, Ignazio & Raschle, Nora Maria & Rogers, Jack & Siklósi, Réka & Smaragdi, Areti & Vriends, Noortje & Konrad, Kerstin & De Brito, Stephane & Fairchild, Graeme & Kieser, Meinhard & Freitag, Christine M. & Popma, Arne & Stadler, Christina
- v:65:y:2019:i:c:s0047235218301910 Neuroscientific insights and the Dutch adolescent criminal law: A brief report
by Barendregt, Charlotte S. & van der Laan, André M.
- v:65:y:2019:i:c:s0047235217305238 CU-traits and HPA-axis reactivity conjointly relate to treatment effect in adolescents with severe antisocial behavior
by Jambroes, Tijs & Jansen, Lucres M.C. & Oostermeijer, Sanne & Ven, Peter M.v.d. & Doreleijers, Theo A.H. & Vermeiren, Robert R.J.M. & Popma, Arne
- v:65:y:2019:i:c:s0047235218301958 Baseline autonomic nervous system activity in female children and adolescents with conduct disorder: Psychophysiological findings from the FemNAT-CD study
by Oldenhof, Helena & Prätzlich, Martin & Ackermann, Katharina & Baker, Rosalind & Batchelor, Molly & Baumann, Sarah & Bernhard, Anka & Clanton, Roberta & Dikeos, Dimitris & Dochnal, Roberta & Fehlbaum, Lynn Valérie & Fernández-Rivas, Aranzazu & de Geus, Eco & Gonzalez, Karen & de Artaza-Lavesa, Maider González & Guijarro, Silvina & Gundlach, Malou & Herpertz-Dahlmann, Beate & Hervas, Amaia & Jansen, Lucres & Kersten, Linda & Kohls, Gregor & Konsta, Angeliki & Lazaratou, Helen & Kerexeta-Lizeaga, Iñaki & Martinelli, Anne & van Nimwegen, Tisse & Puzzo, Ignazio & Raschle, Nora Maria & Rogers, Jack & Siklósi, Réka & Smaragdi, Areti & Steppan, Martin & De Brito, Stephane & Fairchild, Graeme & Kieser, Meinhard & Konrad, Kerstin & Freitag, Christine & Stadler, Christina & Popma, Arne
- v:65:y:2019:i:c:s0047235218301351 Neurobiological intervention and prediction of treatment outcome in the juvenile criminal justice system
by Bootsman, Florian
- v:65:y:2019:i:c:s0047235218302460 Practical implications of neuroscience in the field of criminal justice: Introduction to the special issue
by Cornet, L.J.M. & Bootsman, F. & de Kogel, C.H.
- v:65:y:2019:i:c:s004723521830374x The effects of nutrients and neurotoxicants on aggressive behavior
by Zaalberg, Ap
2019, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-1 The rhetoric of de-policing: Evaluating open-ended survey responses from police officers with machine learning-based structural topic modeling
by Mourtgos, Scott M. & Adams, Ian T.
- 1-1 An examination of inmate adjustment stratified by time served in prison
by Butler, H. Daniel
- 1-1 Co-offending, violence, and situational moderators
by Tillyer, Marie Skubak & Tillyer, Rob
- 1-1 A research note on the methodological and theoretical considerations for assessing crime forecasting accuracy with the predictive accuracy index
by Drawve, Grant & Wooditch, Alese
- 1-1 Unsuccessful life style in middle-aged official and self-reported types of offenders
by Zara, Georgia & Farrington, David P.
- 1-1 A national study of sustained use of force complaints in law enforcement agencies
by Pryor, Cori & Boman, John H. & Mowen, Thomas J. & McCamman, Michael
- 1-1 Urban park crime: Neighborhood context and park features
by Taylor, Ralph B. & Haberman, Cory P. & Groff, Elizabeth R.
- 1-12 Where they live and go: Immigrant ethnic activity space and neighborhood crime in Southern California
by Kim, Young-An & Hipp, John R. & Kubrin, Charis E.
2019, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-11 Social disorder and residence-based fear of crime: The differential mediating effects of police effectiveness
by Oh, Gyeongseok & Ren, Ling & He, Phil
- 12-24 Using decision tree algorithms to screen individuals at risk of entry into sexual recidivism
by Lussier, Patrick & Deslauriers-Varin, Nadine & Collin-Santerre, Justine & Bélanger, Roxane
- 25-40 Within-individual effects of strain on crime/drug use and conditioning effects of criminal coping propensity: Random-effects models
by Jang, Sung Joon & Na, Chongmin
- 41-48 Estimating the sex buying behavior of adult males in the United States: List experiment and direct question estimates
by Roe-Sepowitz, Dominique & Bontrager, Stephanie & Pickett, Justin T. & Kosloski, Anna E.
- 49-57 Who tells the truth? Former inmates' self-reported arrests vs. official records
by Daylor, Jordan M. & Blalock, Dan V. & Davis, Tess & Klauberg, William X. & Stuewig, Jeff & Tangney, June P.
- 58-69 It's all the rage! Exploring the nuances in the link between vaping and adolescent delinquency
by Jackson, Dylan B. & Boccio, Cashen M. & Leal, Wanda E. & Vaughn, Michael G.
2019, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-2 Editorial—mental health and crime: Scientific advances and emerging issues from prospective longitudinal studies
by Ttofi, Maria M. & Piquero, Alex R. & Farrington, David P. & McGee, Tara R.
- 3-15 Depression and anxiety outcomes of offending trajectories: A systematic review of prospective longitudinal studies
by Reising, Kim & Ttofi, Maria M. & Farrington, David P. & Piquero, Alex R.
- 16-22 The impact of longitudinal offending trajectories on mental health: Lifetime consequences and intergenerational transfer
by Reising, Kim & Ttofi, Maria M. & Farrington, David P. & Piquero, Alex R.
- 23-28 Worried, sad, and breaking rules? Understanding the developmental interrelations among symptoms of anxiety, depression, and conduct problems during early childhood
by Fanti, Kostas A. & Hellfeldt, Karin & Colins, Olivier F. & Meehan, Anna & Andershed, Anna-Karin & Andershed, Henrik
- 29-34 Unraveling the longitudinal reciprocal associations between anxiety, delinquency, and depression from early to middle adolescence
by Fanti, Kostas A. & Colins, Olivier F. & Andershed, Henrik
- 35-41 Anxiety, depression, and offending in the Columbia County longitudinal study: A prospective analysis from late adolescence to middle adulthood
by Huesmann, L. Rowell & Boxer, Paul & Dubow, Eric F. & Smith, Cathy
- 42-49 Depression, anxiety and delinquency: Results from the Pittsburgh Youth Study
by Jolliffe, Darrick & Farrington, David P. & Brunton-Smith, Ian & Loeber, Rolf & Ahonen, Lia & Palacios, Anna Paula
- 50-57 Longitudinal associations among depression, substance abuse, and crime: A test of competing hypotheses for driving mechanisms
by Kim, B.K. Elizabeth & Gilman, Amanda B. & Kosterman, Rick & Hill, Karl G.
- 58-65 Longitudinal associations between delinquency, depression and anxiety symptoms in adolescence: Testing the moderating effect of sex and family socioeconomic status
by Fontaine, Nathalie M.G. & Brendgen, Mara & Vitaro, Frank & Boivin, Michel & Tremblay, Richard E. & Côté, Sylvana M.
- 66-73 The linkage between mental health, delinquency, and trajectories of delinquency: Results from the Boricua Youth Study
by Jennings, Wesley G. & Maldonado-Molina, Mildred & Fenimore, Danielle M. & Piquero, Alex R. & Bird, Hector & Canino, Glorisa
- 74-86 Reciprocal associations between early adolescent antisocial behavior and depressive symptoms: A longitudinal study in Victoria, Australia and Washington State, United States
by Heerde, Jessica A. & Curtis, Ashlee & Bailey, Jennifer A. & Smith, Rachel & Hemphill, Sheryl A. & Toumbourou, John W.
- 87-93 Depression and anxiety in adolescent and young adult offenders: A longitudinal study from 13 to 32 years using the Australian Temperament Project
by Edwards, Ben & Forrest, Walter & Vassallo, Suzanne & Greenwood, Christopher & Olsson, Craig A.
- 94-100 Examining the associations between offending trajectories in adolescence/young adulthood and subsequent mental health disorders
by Walker, Grace H. & Boden, Joseph M. & Fergusson, David M. & Horwood, L. John
2019, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-12 Will history repeat itself? Growth mixture modeling of suspected serial sexual offending using forensic DNA evidence
by Campbell, Rebecca & Pierce, Steven J. & Ma, Wenjuan & Feeney, Hannah & Goodman-Williams, Rachael & Sharma, Dhruv B.
- 13-25 The intersection of sociodemographic characteristics within the nomological network of the triarchic psychopathy model in a forensic sample
by Anestis, Joye C. & Preston, Olivia C. & Harrop, Tiffany M. & Sellbom, Martin
- 26-39 Legal socialization and subcultural norms: Examining linkages between perceptions of procedural justice, legal cynicism, and the code of the street
by Moule, Richard K. & Burruss, George W. & Gifford, Faith E. & Parry, Megan M. & Fox, Bryanna
- 40-47 Carjacking and the management of natural surveillance
by Jacobs, Bruce A. & Cherbonneau, Michael
- 48-57 Do politics Trump race in determining America's youths' perceptions of law enforcement?
by Fine, Adam D. & Rowan, Zachary & Simmons, Cortney
- 58-71 Community matters: GxE interactions predicting childhood aggression and violent behavior
by Sattler, Leslie J. & Thomas, Kristie A. & Vaughn, Michael G. & Almeida, Joanna & White, Lori A. & Waldman, Marcus R.
- 72-80 Exploring the overlap between victimization and offending among Hong Kong adolescents
by Chan, H.C.O.
- 81-89 Rapists' behaviors to avoid police detection
by Chopin, Julien & Beauregard, Eric & Bitzer, Sonja & Reale, Kylie
- 90-100 Changing spatial patterns of residential burglary and the crime drop: The need for spatial data signatures
by Hodgkinson, Tarah & Andresen, Martin A.
2019, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-12 Explaining the temporal and spatial dimensions of robbery: Differences across measures of the physical and social environment
by Hipp, John R. & Kim, Young-An
- 13-24 Are the effects of parental control/support and peer delinquency on future offending cumulative or interactive? A multiple group analysis of 10 longitudinal studies
by Walters, Glenn D.
- 25-34 The code of the street and cooperation with the police: Do codes of violence, procedural injustice, and police ineffectiveness discourage reporting violent victimization to the police?
by Kwak, Hyounggon & Dierenfeldt, Rick & McNeeley, Susan
- 35-46 Police use of force and its video coverage: An experimental study of the impact of media source and content on public perceptions
by Miethe, Terance D. & Venger, Olesya & Lieberman, Joel D.
- 47-56 Risk factor and high-risk place variations across different robbery targets in Denver, Colorado
by Connealy, Nathan T. & Piza, Eric L.
- 57-63 Exploring the impact of 9398 demolitions on neighborhood-level crime in Detroit, Michigan
by Larson, Matthew & Xu, Yanqing & Ouellet, Leah & Klahm, Charles F.
- 64-73 Sexual murderers in everyday life
by James, Jonathan & Beauregard, Eric & Proulx, Jean
- 74-83 Psychopathic severity profiles: A latent profile analysis in youth samples with implications for the diagnosis of conduct disorder
by Ribeiro da Silva, Diana & Salekin, Randall T. & Rijo, Daniel
- 84-92 A systematic and meta-analytic review of the literature on correctional officers: Identifying new avenues for research
by Butler, H. Daniel & Tasca, Melinda & Zhang, Yan & Carpenter, Channing
- 93-99 The relationship between police procedural justice, police legitimacy, and people's willingness to cooperate with law enforcement: A meta-analysis
by Colin Bolger, P. & Walters, Glenn D.
- 100-107 The influence of ‘High’ vs. ‘Low’ rape myth acceptance on police officers' judgements of victim and perpetrator responsibility, and rape authenticity
by Hine, Benjamin & Murphy, Anthony